What's new

Hassan Rohani | The New Iranian President.

traitors and fearfuls are warning us ....

یکبارم که شده به جای اینکه بگیم نظام واسه ما چیکار کرده بگیم ما برای نظام چیکار کردیم ؟!!! شما خارج نشین ها هم مختارید ما رو اینطوری صدا بزنید ولی من ترجیح میدم بمیرم تا اینکه زیر بار زور عده ای آرمان هامون از بین بره .... بله
شما برو عشق و حالت رو بکن ، ما هم جون می کنیم تا ایران رو بسازیم ....

nezametoon hich gohi nakhorde. Bish az se dahe faghad ride be mamlekato, to sari zadeho edam karde.

Emrooz Iran dar hade kore shomali hast, az nazare eghtesad, az nazare farhang, az nazare siasat, az nazare shohrat.

Ye keshvare daghoone jahan sevomi

THe only traitors are the one who are running around like a bunch of savages, ruining Iran's reputation in the world. Traitors are the one who are spending billions on Arabs, while there is enough misery and poverty in Iran itself. I spit on people like you.

Surenas, you should spit on yourself first because you called the Persian gulf the *rabian gulf and promoted seperatism of Iran by putting fake flags in your avatar. So spit on yourself, and allow me to spit on you too, followed by several members hehe.
Btw,why don't you speak persian, or respond to the persian parts of his text

Inam Iranetoon

Surenas, you should spit on yourself first because you called the Persian gulf the *rabian gulf and promoted seperatism of Iran by putting fake flags in your avatar. So spit on yourself, and allow me to spit on you too, followed by several members hehe.
Btw,why don't you speak persian, or respond to the persian parts of his text

how many accounts have you made now?

You're starting to beat that dumb OT. Stop trolling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember that they can't even watch these YouTube vids. That is how pathetic their life actually is.

haha lol
yeah they probably have to use "filter shekan" or some dumb **** like that. Even then they have to wait a century for the video to load.

TRULY PATHETIC

2013 and this is how the live

Here they're starting to roll out fiber optics for 100mb internet and everyone is complaining that it's taking too long. In the US Google rolled out its 1000mb/s internet in Kansas. In a few years Google is gonna roll out its 1gb/s internet nation wide and they're still stuck in the 6th century.

haha lol
yeah they probably have to use "filter shekan" or some dumb **** like that. Even then they have to wait a century for the video to load.

TRULY PATHETIC

Here they're starting to roll out fiber optics for 100mb internet and everyone is complaining that it's taking too long. In the US Google rolled out its 1000mb/s internet in Kansas. In a few years Google is gonna roll out its 1gb/s internet nation wide and they're still stuck in the 6th century.

abii now i see you speaking english to surenas. you know as well that he cant speak persian. surenas you want to know whats a pathetic life. somebody who cant speak persian. has to go on google and copy paste persian terms once in a while for saying "happy new year", yet pretends to be iranian in online forums

haha lol

TRULY PATHETIC

migam dadash shoma alan sorate download et chande? chon to kae downloade film hastam soal mikonam in chandvaghte haghighatan sorate download eftezah shode. hazine che ghadr midid bara net to canada?kari be bahs nadarama man dar hale hazer na intarafiam na oontarafy.
darmored utube faghat iek nokte ro begam niazi be fil shekan nist servise https utube khoshbakhtane kar mikone.

8 sal dige badbakhty vase shoma Iran neshina

Hala hey bekhandin.

shero ver nago baba ... 8 sal pish gharar bod 4 mahe Iran nabod she ... inghadr dore ham *** begid ta sir shid ... :lol:

nezametoon hich gohi nakhorde. Bish az se dahe faghad ride be mamlekato, to sari zadeho edam karde.

Emrooz Iran dar hade kore shomali hast, az nazare eghtesad, az nazare farhang, az nazare siasat, az nazare shohrat.

Ye keshvare daghoone jahan sevomi

aslan midoni jahan sevvomi yani chi ba savad !?
10.gif

migam dadash shoma alan sorate download et chande? chon to kae downloade film hastam soal mikonam in chandvaghte haghighatan sorate download eftezah shode. hazine che ghadr midid bara net to canada?kari be bahs nadarama man dar hale hazer na intarafiam na oontarafy.
darmored utube faghat iek nokte ro begam niazi be fil shekan nist servise https utube khoshbakhtane kar mikone.

25 mb/s = 29 dollar dar mah (vase 6 mah, badesh geroon tar mishe).

Canada kolan geroone nesbat be keshvaraye gharbi va asiaye sharghi chon dolat nemizare ISP jadid biyan to market.

Vali ye hamkar daram, be mantaghashoon fiber optic keshidan dare 100mb/s migire faghad 40-50 dollar mide.

Nesbat be hoghogh chizi nist, vali nesbat be baghie keshvaraye gharbi geroone hanooz.

اصلا فکر نمیکردم اینقدر ایرانیه وطن فروش و اجنبی پرست داریم.فقط میتونم بگم متاسفم.:angry:

اصلا فکر نمیکردم اینقدر ایرانیه وطن فروش و اجنبی پرست داریم.فقط میتونم بگم متاسفم.:angry:

عادت می کنی برادر ... سعی کن مبارزه کنی

:police:

be salamaty holand dige ? :what:
iek matlab khoondam chand vaght pish iran toie soraate download jozee 10 keshvar paianie list bood. motasefane albate.

to chi tahe list nist in Iran akhe

az hame nazar joze badtarina hast Iran. Az nazare roshde eghtesad, tavarom, ghodrate pool, azadie bayan, tedade edam, darsade etiyad, darsade bikari, tedade rooznamenagaran to zendan....

No need to prove anything to you Momble.

2.5MB/s. Approx. 15 minutes to download a 2 GiB movie.

torrent?

I used to hit 3 mb/s back in Vancouver, but can't go over 2 here. My brother did something with the ports at home but I have no idea how to do the same for myself. 2 isn't bad, but 3 is better.

btw do a speed test, wanna compare

2667014871.png

torrent?

I used to hit 3 mb/s back in Vancouver, but can't go over 2 here. My brother did something with the ports at home but I have no idea how to do the same for myself. 2 isn't bad, but 3 is better.

btw do a speed test, wanna compare

2667014871.png

Yes, torrent. I have a monthly 20 mb/s subscription (27 euro). The download speed varies every day. In the night the download speed is higher.

Speedtest:

vrvi11.png

Just downloaded a movie as an example. The speed is at 2.05MB/S, but I regularly have 2.5MB/s.

4jukgg.png

Back
Top Bottom