What's new

hassan nisar saying nice things about taliban

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
is it the bitterness on failures of politicians and democracy in pakistan?
[video]http://tune.pk/video/360362/Meray-Mutabiq-18th-August-2013-[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he is just frustrated with present leadership. I don't think he endorses Taliban

is it the bitterness on failures of politicians and democracy in pakistan?
[video]http://tune.pk/video/360362/Meray-Mutabiq-18th-August-2013-[/video]

nowhere did he say that democracy is a failure, its your own creation. secondly, clearly he is pissed off at the ruling elite of Pakistan as usual... in saying so he just portrayed taliban as somewhat simple people, not as criminal as our political elite is, however this was all with reference to corruption.

obviously taliban are no good, medieval tribal creatures with peanut brains about the modern world.

Last edited by a moderator:
nowhere did he say that democracy is a failure, its your own creation. secondly, clearly he is pissed off at the ruling elite of Pakistan as usual... in saying so he just portrayed taliban as somewhat simple people, not as criminal as our political elite is, however this was all with reference to corruption.

obviously taliban are no good, medieval tribal creatures with peanut brains about the modern world.

And you are modern and advanced by wearing tight jeans?

It seems their brains grow larger when they fight pak army and americans with strategy and clever plannings.

And you are modern and advanced by wearing tight jeans?

It seems their brains grow larger when they fight pak army and americans with strategy and clever plannings.

thats guerrilla advantage, plus they run from terrains to Afghanistan, but last time they stepped out of their home caves, it didnt take more than a month to clean the ***** out from Swat. So please spare us from glorifying spirited born fighter theory, it only impresses tribal kids..where they are born to be nothing else to this world.

p.s whats the contribution of any of your tribal society to the modern world ?

dont say they were kept backward by the State, no it is their own culture that stops its members from learning and adopting modern lifestyle.

what majority of the members of a tribal society do in life? just ponder upon it and you will know, what I am talking about !

p.s whats the contribution of any of your tribal society to the modern world ?

what is the contribution of urdu speakers of karachi to the modern world?,

You people wear pant shirts and jeans, an influence of colonial farangis. Your language urdu is kichidi of farsi , arabic and hindi and is now getting undermined by english, the language of people to whom you people bowed your head in easy and quick submission. No concept of culture, traditions, customs and extended family/clan. What are the inventions and discoveries by urduspeakers of karachi in the field of biology/medicine, chemistry and physics?. What are their contributions to the modern world?, wearing tight jeans and speaking broken English is not modern life style. You people have to stop behaving like kala angraiz, it wont impress us because you people are not of level and quality the british people were.

Are you idiot..???? Was he drunk during appearing in TV program....??

Criticism for the sake of criticism is his mode of operation , from what I have observed .

I dislike that from anyone .

I think he is just frustrated with present leadership. I don't think he endorses Taliban

I would say the same . This isn't sympathy or soft corner or endorsement or support , just deep sarcasm .

what is the contribution of urdu speakers of karachi to the modern world?,

You people wear pant shirts and jeans, an influence of colonial farangis. Your language urdu is kichidi of farsi , arabic and hindi and is now getting undermined by english, the language of people to whom you people bowed your head in easy and quick submission. No concept of culture, traditions, customs and extended family/clan. What are the inventions and discoveries by urduspeakers of karachi in the field of biology/medicine, chemistry and physics?. What are their contributions to the modern world?, wearing tight jeans and speaking broken English is not modern life style.

Urdu speaking or any other community in Pakistan is totally functional segment of Pakistani society. Unlike a tribal society, be it the Balochi, Feudal or Pashtun, they are resourcing a large portion of their members to different professions.

I dont have any figure to support but Karachi is a metropolitan city, if you know? It wasnot anything like it before partition.

where was tribal society during partition, and where are they now? speak holistically and try to understand rather than to defend, if the objective is betterment of the people's lives?

p.s btw I didnt mean to say that tribal culture or artifacts be given up. wear whatever your culture is, but be open to learning & education, give choice to adopt professions.

I love my culture and I love my language, but it didnt stop me from learning other languages, foreign ideas, values or modern ways !!

Urdu speaking or any other community in Pakistan is totally functional segment of Pakistani society, unlike a tribal society, be it the Balochi, Feudal or Pashtun, they are resources a large portion of their members to different professions.

I dont have any figure to support but Karachi is a metropolitan city, if you know? It wasnot anything like it before partition.

where was tribal society during partition, and where are they now? speak holistically and try to understand rather than to defend, if the objective is betterment of the people's lives?

Dont measure and weigh humans from materialistic approach and from western prospective. We are muslims and most respectable among us is the "mutaqi" one. Wearing jeans, living in metropolitan city, speaking english, using internet and mobile doesnt make you superior than a tribal or any other people.

Who cares. This man is a drunk and a behgairat.

Always ranting like the drunk he is for attention.

Just because he Abuse your late relative (Zia-ul-Haq), you must not have personal vendata against him...

Nissar's programs are useful, his observations and suggestions are good. Though I agree sometime he talk much negative. Though he talk like pessimist but he never talk bullshit..

The Pakistani Audience is emotional, if a moron start war mongering, Pakistani will start following him. Pakistani love who talk about hate and who support terrorism...

Dont measure and weigh humans from materialistic approach and from western prospective. We are muslims and most respectable among us is the "mutaqi" one. Wearing jeans, living in metropolitan city, speaking english, using internet and mobile doesnt make you superior than a tribal or any other people.

I was not measuring whether a tribal society evolved on its artifacts or not(It is you who keep mentioning jeans as bad, Im okay with any dress),

tell me what professions did its members contributed in?

just tell me where do majority of its members go, doctors, journalist, historians,lawyers,traders, financial analysts, consultants, marketers, entrepreneurs, engineers, fashion designers, learned workers, technicians, or smugglers, story tellers, gunsmiths, labourers, drivers, fighters, religious teachers, shepherds?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom