What's new

hassan nisar saying nice things about taliban

I was not measuring whether a tribal society evolved on its artifacts or not, tell me what professions did it memebers contributed in?

just tell me where do majority of its members go, doctors, journalist, historians,lawyers,traders, financial analysts, consultants, marketers, entrepreneurs, engineers, fashion designers, learned workers, technicians, or smugglers, story tellers, gunsmiths, labourers, drivers, fighters, religious teachers, shepherds?

doctors? yes, they have large number of reserved seats in every medical college of KPK.

journalist? yes, in every agency, they report news to newspapers. many have been killed in ongoing conflict by both sides. unfortunately center of media is your mega city and fluency in proper accented spoken urdu is required so no big journalists for tv channels centered in your city where wali babar like tribals are killed. Saleem safi is from FATA.

historians? yes, but of pashto.

lawyers? yes.

traders? yes

technicians? yes

engineers? yes.

learned workers? yes

fashion designers? No, they dont wear skinny jeans . neither their women have cat walks.

doctors? yes, they have large number of reserved seats in every medical college of KPK.

journalist? yes, in every agency, they report news to newspapers. many have been killed in ongoing conflict by both sides. unfortunately center of media is your mega city and fluency in proper accented spoken urdu is required so no big journalists for tv channels centered in your city where wali babar like tribals are killed. Saleem safi is from FATA.

historians? yes, but of pashto.

lawyers? yes.

traders? yes

technicians? yes

engineers? yes.

learned workers? yes

fashion designers? No, they dont wear skinny jeans . neither their women have cat walks.

I am talking about Tribal society, and I guess you were talking about tribal society too, but you make it about KPK.

seriously admitting is the first stage to improvement.

and as for KPK yes they have fashion designers, models for photoshots, actresses of world class, singers etc.

oh yes there is one girl I would like to mention and that would be Maria Toor. she is doing great in squash, but due to jahilana-rasm-o-riwaj her life was put into danger by talibans. and she left the country for good.

I am talking about Tribal society, and I guess you were talking about tribal society too, but you make it about KPK.

seriously admitting is the first stage to improvement.

and as for KPK yes they have fashion designers, models for photoshots, actresses of world class, singers etc.

oh yes there is one girl I would like to mention and that would be Maria Toor. she is doing great in squash, but due to jahilana-rasm-o-riwaj her life was put into danger by talibans. and she left the country for good.

Pay thanks to God that your parents or grandparents chose a port city to migrate which was capital at that time, now it is one of largest city with lot of industries, has infrastructure, with lot of economic and education opportunities........................you are born in an urban family, dont compare your life with that of rural tribal..........compare rural tribal with rural sindhi, then you would know the difference, tribal is not constrained like a sindhi hari by wadairas, he is not shy of hard working........... you may not have noticed but big portion of karachi's pashtuns are tribals from FATA......they are spread in every part of Pakistan.........
Uptill 1947 pashtuns were clinging to purely martial way of life , were only interested in soldier jobs......................now they are rapidly adopting themselves to every aspect of life. He is competing in every field, he may not be best but he is working hard.....naturally he can not surpass business and trading communities like memons etc who are clinging to such professions for thousands of years but he is trying to make progress.......their shinwari hotels may not be five star hotels but it indicates that they have plunged into businesses. @Hyperion

Last edited by a moderator:
Pay thanks to God that your parents or grandparents chose a port city to migrate which was capital at that time, now it is one of largest city with lot of industries, has infrastructure, with lot of economic and education opportunities........................you are born in an urban family, dont compare your life with that of rural tribal..........compare rural tribal with rural sindhi, then you would know the difference, tribal is not constrained like a sindhi hari by wadairas, he is not shy of hard working........... you may not have noticed but big portion of karachi's pashtuns are tribals from FATA......they are spread in every part of Pakistan.........
Uptill 1947 pashtuns were clinging to purely martial way of life , were only interested in soldier jobs......................now they are rapidly adopting themselves to every aspect of life. He is competing in every field, he may not be best but he is working hard.....naturally he can not surpass business and trading communities like memons etc who are clinging to such professions for thousands of years but he is trying to make progress.......their shinwari hotels may not be five star hotels but it indicates that they have plunged into businesses. @Hyperion

Im from Lahore by the way, secondly immigrants were not allowed to enter Frontier(Sarhad) or Balochistan, the locals resisted, but only Punjab and Sindh welcomed.. and people who work got their rewards, people who adopted progress, succeeded.. cannot complain to be a port city being an advantage, tourism was bringing quite a good luck in FATA, what did you guys do with it, buy guns or developed resorts?

thirdly, again dont make it about Pashtuns, we were clearly talking about the tribal society, and its drawbacks, and I have mentioned it before in one of the posts, that be it Balochi, Pukhtoon or Feudal society, all resist progress, cause thats where the interest of the few Maliks/Sardars/Wadera/Chaudhary lies.

Anyway, Education is the key, more education, more empowerment, more business, more progress.

Dont measure and weigh humans from materialistic approach and from western prospective. We are muslims and most respectable among us is the "mutaqi" one.

No emphasis on economical progression , technological advancement and education , why ?

No emphasis on economical progression , technological advancement and education , why ?
Islam do emphasis on education, economic prosperity and is not hindrance to technological advancement but basis of superiority in islam is Taqwa, not your urban lifestyle.

Im from Lahore by the way, secondly immigrants were not allowed to enter Frontier(Sarhad) or Balochistan, the locals resisted, but only Punjab and Sindh welcomed..
source and reference for your claim?

Islam do emphasis on education, economic prosperity and is not hindrance to technological advancement but basis of superiority in islam is Taqwa, not your urban lifestyle.

How do you determine the piousness of any person in this world ? Which is precisely , the reason why we leave the matters of faith to the God , to be determined in the hereafter . As for the urban lifestyle , besides some medieval Mullahs , no one even agrees to a certain Islamic clothing universally valid for all Muslims , the God of Muhammad to say the least isn't fashion conscious .

Believe me i know some will find it hard to digest but its very easy to see what kind of person he is! No he isn't liberal as portrayed by our Yindu friends across the border just because he bashes Pakistan and everyone else. He is closest mullah unhappy with current state of Pakistan.

According to his own words. He was leftist in collage but when her own daughter started going there then he agreed with Islami Jamati point of view. Thats hypocrisy of highest order. So im not surprised at all at this, thats typical mullah view point. They talk about few good things Talib bastards did, the first one ban on opium and thats it.

They forget about rapes of girls, yes pak-one they used to rape afghan girls and the only way for afghan girls to escape was telling them they are prostitutes. Talibans being pure ones didnt touch prostitutes. And bacha bazi is open secret. Lets not talk about other evil things they did in the name of Islam. Here i was talking about their hypocrisy because no version of Islam allow rapes and bacha bazi.

I put him in the same club as zaid hamid etc. These are psycho people (nafsiati mareez) who are unfortunately considered "intellectuals" in pakistan.

How do you determine the piousness of any person in this world ? Which is precisely , the reason why we leave the matters of faith to the God , to be determined in the hereafter . As for the urban lifestyle , besides some medieval Mullahs , no one even agrees to a certain Islamic clothing universally valid for all Muslims , the God of Muhammad to say the least isn't fashion conscious .

I should have posted completed sentence. In the God's eyes superior/better among us is the one who is mutaqi.

Mr.secular you and @Leader might wear bikini and go to night clubs, curse mullahs and look down upon poor, it would be your "personal" life and people are supposed to mind their business.......i am sure you have justification and excuse for every thing you do. Liberal people drink sharab and justify it by saying that it does have some medical benefits. They dont pray nimaz and say that God the merciful will forgive him.

I should have posted completed sentence. In the God's eyes superior/better among us is the one who is mutaqi.

Mr.secular you and @Leader might wear bikini and go to night clubs, curse mullahs and look down upon poor, it would be your "personal" life and people are supposed to mind their business

That is in the hereafter and the knowledge of the unseen , limited to God . Where was I wrong then ? :azn: How do you determine it in the world ? If you cant , how is it the basis of any superiority here . Enlighten me .

Secular ? Liberal ? Do you know the meaning even ? Can you differentiate between both ? Of course , that is all you get from modernity and urbanization . :D

That is in the hereafter and the knowledge of the unseen , limited to God . Where was I wrong then ? :azn: How do you determine it in the world ? If you cant , how is it the basis of any superiority here . Enlighten me .

You can not assert your superiority in this world. Your character and morals make you more trustworthy in the eyes of society than a sinful, while contradictions reveal your munafiqat.

Back
Top Bottom