What's new

Hasina sends Turkey President Erdogan 100 kg mango

Sorry i rather have my war over mangoes
Why have one when you can have both.

ok just because of you

he should send one banana two apples
19904297-two-apples-and-a-banana-arranged-in-a-suggestive-manner.jpg
Two banana and one apple instead >:)

What about himsagor then? Imo it's the best mango .
Wait and see Bangladesh is going to export tons of mangos in next fue years. And of course formalin free .

there is not a deshi mango that I do not like but fozli is my favourite followed by alphonso. we have both those trees and grew up in my childhood eating those mangos whilst swinging from the branches of those trees like a monkey so those are special to me.

I was surprised when I first tasted Thai variety of Peara (Guava). It was very soft and tasty. Recently, BD is producing guavas similar in taste with Thai ones. Actually, our local variety is not tasty. Now, if we claim guava as our national fruit will it be an issue with Thailand? I think, Darian is the Thai national fruit. Outwardly it looks like jackfruit but tastes different. I have not tasted any, though!!

there are many types of guava in Bangladesh. our green guava is good, personal preference is pink guava you find them in shrifaolti just in the outskirts of Dhaka. I contend they can hold their own with any guava from anywhere in the world. Thais can call it their national fruit but so can we. no one has a monopoly in fruit, we are a country blessed with amazing variety of fruits and we can stand by our quality with any country in the world.

Back
Top Bottom