What's new

Hasina sends Turkey President Erdogan 100 kg mango

No information about the type. Could it be mixed with varieties like Himsagar and Fazli mangoes? By the way, I see a type of look alike Philippine or Thai mangoes in the Tokyo market as if produced in a factory. All same/similar color, size, and shape. Difficult to find any difference. I have not tasted one. My previous experience with the Philippine mango was not good. It was nothing comparing to our mangoes. Could it be they have computerized the shape as well as the taste too?
Himsagar-Best mango in world.
Fazli - Its not Fazli time, have to wait for a month or two. Surma Fazli maybe, but nor like himsagar.

Nothing a bag of insulin can’t fix! But then he might slip into a coma ;P
No worries though, he got 100 kg to calibrate his sugar levels

HARAAAAMM!!! THINK OF JAHANNAM :astagh::devil::flame:
ok just because of you

he should send one banana two apples
19904297-two-apples-and-a-banana-arranged-in-a-suggestive-manner.jpg

Have a look at this

ECONOMICS
The Top Mango Producing Countries In The World
India, China, Thailand, Indonesia, and Mexico are the world leaders in mango production.

mango-tree-321075-640.jpg

A mango tree laden with ripe mangoes in India.
Mango is a tropical fruit that grows on extremely large trees that reach over 100 feet in height and 12 feet in diameter. The fruit itself is considered a stone fruit due to its single pit. Mangoes can come in a variety of colors, including orange, red, green, and yellow. This fruit is native to India, Bangladesh, and Pakistan and related to sumac and poison ivy. Its importance to humans dates back to around 2000 BC when it was domesticated in India. After domestication, the mango was introduced to East Asia between 500 and 400 BC. By the 15th century, it had made its way to the Philippines, followed by Africa and Brazil in the 16th century. Akbar, a Mughal emperor, planted over 100,000 mango trees in a place now known as Lakhi Bagh in India. Today, mango trees can be found in a number of tropical climates.

Mango has been cultivated for centuries. Today, it is an important crop in tropical regions throughout South America, Hawaii, Central America, Asia, the Caribbean, and Africa. Mango farmers often practice grafting in order to ensure fruit production. Grafting is also faster than planting a seed. In 2013, the global mango production reached just under 43 million metric tons. The majority of these mangoes are the Tommy Atkins variety, although there are many other types on the market.

Top Mango Producing Countries
India

The number 1 mango producing country in the world is India. Production here reaches over 18 million tonnes, which is approximately 50% of the global mango supply. The principal mango producing states in India are Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Gujarat, Karnataka, Maharashtra, and Orissa, although many other Indian states also cultivate mangoes. In total, India has about 2,309,000 acres dedicated to mango farming.

China
The second largest mango producer is China with 4.77 million tonnes of mango. These figures include the mangoes produced in Taiwan. Significant commercial production began here during the 1960’s, although mango has been grown in China for centuries. Most of the mango crops can be found in the southern regions, where temperatures are warmer. Major importers of mangoes from China include Russia, Japan, and South Korea.

Thailand

Thailand is the third largest mango producer in the world, with 3.4 million tonnes produced in 2016. Thailand has about 753,671 acres dedicated to mango production. Thailand processes and exports this fruit, including in the following presentations: fresh, frozen, canned, and dried. The majority of fresh mangoes, however, are sold in domestic markets. Only about 2% of the fresh fruit is exported to South Korea, China, Japan, Malaysia, and Singapore. Mango sales total over $50 million.

Rank Area Value (Tonnes)
1 India 18,779,000
2 China 4,771,038
3 Thailand 3,432,129
4 Mexico 2,197,313
5 Indonesia 2,184,399
6 Pakistan 1,606,091
7 Brazil 1,417,149
8 Egypt 1,277,008
9 Bangladesh 1,161,685
10 Nigeria 917,617
11 Philippines 827,075
12 Sudan 785,940
13 Kenya 734,658
14 Viet Nam 725,306
15 Haiti 670,878
16 Tanzania 427,586
17 Cuba 420,191
18 Yemen 405,774
19 Peru 377,382
20 Colombia 314,034
21 Nepal 288,998
22 Madagascar 287,908
23 Democratic Republic of the Congo 259,803
24 Niger 181,968
25 Guinea 175,070

Bangladesh has mangoes?

Sending Mangoes to Turkey will only remind them of Pakistan you know

ok just because of you

he should send one banana two apples
19904297-two-apples-and-a-banana-arranged-in-a-suggestive-manner.jpg

Apples give you the itch

Have a look at this

ECONOMICS
India, China, Thailand, Indonesia, and Mexico are the world leaders in mango production.

mango-tree-321075-640.jpg

A mango tree laden with ripe mangoes in India.
Mango is a tropical fruit that grows on extremely large trees that reach over 100 feet in height and 12 feet in diameter. The fruit itself is considered a stone fruit due to its single pit. Mangoes can come in a variety of colors, including orange, red, green, and yellow. This fruit is native to India, Bangladesh, and Pakistan and related to sumac and poison ivy. Its importance to humans dates back to around 2000 BC when it was domesticated in India. After domestication, the mango was introduced to East Asia between 500 and 400 BC. By the 15th century, it had made its way to the Philippines, followed by Africa and Brazil in the 16th century. Akbar, a Mughal emperor, planted over 100,000 mango trees in a place now known as Lakhi Bagh in India. Today, mango trees can be found in a number of tropical climates.

Mango has been cultivated for centuries. Today, it is an important crop in tropical regions throughout South America, Hawaii, Central America, Asia, the Caribbean, and Africa. Mango farmers often practice grafting in order to ensure fruit production. Grafting is also faster than planting a seed. In 2013, the global mango production reached just under 43 million metric tons. The majority of these mangoes are the Tommy Atkins variety, although there are many other types on the market.

Top Mango Producing Countries
India

The number 1 mango producing country in the world is India. Production here reaches over 18 million tonnes, which is approximately 50% of the global mango supply. The principal mango producing states in India are Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Gujarat, Karnataka, Maharashtra, and Orissa, although many other Indian states also cultivate mangoes. In total, India has about 2,309,000 acres dedicated to mango farming.

China
The second largest mango producer is China with 4.77 million tonnes of mango. These figures include the mangoes produced in Taiwan. Significant commercial production began here during the 1960’s, although mango has been grown in China for centuries. Most of the mango crops can be found in the southern regions, where temperatures are warmer. Major importers of mangoes from China include Russia, Japan, and South Korea.

Thailand

Thailand is the third largest mango producer in the world, with 3.4 million tonnes produced in 2016. Thailand has about 753,671 acres dedicated to mango production. Thailand processes and exports this fruit, including in the following presentations: fresh, frozen, canned, and dried. The majority of fresh mangoes, however, are sold in domestic markets. Only about 2% of the fresh fruit is exported to South Korea, China, Japan, Malaysia, and Singapore. Mango sales total over $50 million.

Rank Area Value (Tonnes)
1 India 18,779,000
2 China 4,771,038
3 Thailand 3,432,129
4 Mexico 2,197,313
5 Indonesia 2,184,399
6 Pakistan 1,606,091
7 Brazil 1,417,149
8 Egypt 1,277,008
9 Bangladesh 1,161,685
10 Nigeria 917,617
11 Philippines 827,075
12 Sudan 785,940
13 Kenya 734,658
14 Viet Nam 725,306
15 Haiti 670,878
16 Tanzania 427,586
17 Cuba 420,191
18 Yemen 405,774
19 Peru 377,382
20 Colombia 314,034
21 Nepal 288,998
22 Madagascar 287,908
23 Democratic Republic of the Congo 259,803
24 Niger 181,968
25 Guinea 175,070

Do you have Chaunsa or not? I aint looking up graphs numbers or Charts like Nair or Munshi

Bangladesh has the best mangos hands down.... I say this as a mango lover.

No mangos comes close to fozli.... in London each fozli sells for £5 a piece and it’s well worth it.

Over the last few years I have seen BD Alfonsos and himsagar and even gopalboghs in uk as well as non descript honey mangos.

Erdogan is in for a treat.

No mangos comes close to fozli.... in London each fozli sells for £5 a piece and it’s well worth it.
What about himsagor then? Imo it's the best mango .
Wait and see Bangladesh is going to export tons of mangos in next fue years. And of course formalin free .

potatoes are more expensive than mangoes in bd now. Its season time .Today i have brought 4 kg in 150 tk . the best quality one. Really cheap.
Mango is cheap this year because the production volume is high and the country has almost no super chilling facilities to preserve the mangoes and longer the shelf life. As a result, the traders use some chemicals, I do not remember the name, which is very bad for health.

Anyway, sometimes I wonder if this Mango Diplomacy is to seek Erdogan recognition of the illegal government that Hasina will form after the voter-less and unfair next election.

in savar,it is 30 tk per kg...
So, could it be that this Mango Diplomacy has costed BD Taka3,000 only? Actually, the mind is more important than the money value of a gift.

Last edited:
Mango is cheap this year because the production volume is high and the country has almost no super chilling facilities to preserve the mangoes and longer the shelf life. As a result, the traders use some chemicals, I do not remember the name, which is very bad for health.

Anyway, sometimes I wonder if this Mango Diplomacy is to seek Erdogan recognition of the illegal government that Hasina will form after the voter-less and unfair next election.

So, could it be that this Mango Diplomacy has costed BD Taka3,000 only? Actually, the mind is more important than the money value of a gift.
For last 7 days i am on mangos . I barely eat rice now a days :D

Why are you using the term Qizilbashi for them?
For Ayub Khan it was Hazarawala. Why it burns you if I say it? It is just a part of personal/family identity. Like Mohammed Ali Bogra. He was simply called Bogra in his time as the PM of Pakistan because he was from Bogra town of eastern Pakistan.

He was a descendant of Nasiruddin Bogra Khan, the 2nd son of Sultan Ghyasuddin Balban of Delhi.

Last edited:
Apples give you the itch

Do you have Chaunsa or not? I aint looking up graphs numbers or Charts like Nair or Munshi
Mia bhai,
It seem you need to correct your diopter.
Or don't jump into any arguments which you have no idea.

Regards.

Back
Top Bottom