What's new

Hasina ready to help Imran Khan for the good of Pakistanis

Joke of the week, they hate Pakistan and Pakistanis, this will not change overnight. Pakistani people who came across Bangladeshis in Dubai or Makkah, Maddina will agree.

Joke of the week, they hate Pakistan and Pakistanis, this will not change overnight. Pakistani people who came across Bangladeshis in Dubai or Makkah, Maddina will agree.

Not all of them. Maybe 50-60% at most. Many great Bangladeshis who love Islam and Muslim unity in the West. I am sure there are many great wonderful people in BD too.

There are many fans of Imran khan in Bangladesh. Hope our F.M visit bangladesh and we can improve relation with them, increase trade , people to people contact , good for both countries.

Most Pakistanis would desire that since we have nothing against Bangladesh but improved ties are simply not possible with the current govt in power in Dhaka. This govt thrives of anti-Pakistan hatred, and will at any given time use Pakistan as the scapegoat to mask internal weaknesses and divisions. Don't be fooled by one semi decent statement. The woman hates Pakistan. She will take a beating from Myanmar, China, India and still embrace them but Pakistan? Dream on.

A deary Pakistani student in Bangladesh exploring the country.Hope Pakistani posters here can lessen their anger somewhat by seeing this video.:rolleyes:

ohhhhh we dont know she is so sweet lets hug her
ef2a6df0cb3c7d9ac5e36c48f8ce8a11

Imran Khan didn’t invite Modi to his inauguration speech. What makes you think that he wants to have relations with Modi’s puppet?

We will deal with the next government in Bangladesh, in sha Allah.
We want good relation With all countries including India as Imran khan addressed in first speech.
Our focus should be increase in trade, and good relationship with all countries because this is in the interest of Pakistan.

Biatch you came to power because you killed opposition using power. While Imran Khan came to power with hard work and push from nation
So fock off
We should not interfere in their internal matter. Every country does what it feels in the interest of country.

We want good relation With all countries including India as Imran khan addressed in first speech.
Our focus should be increase in trade, and good relationship with all countries because this is in the interest of Pakistan.

We should not interfere in their internal matter. Every country does what it feels in the interest of country.

No one is interfering in their internal affair , but propaganda needs to be countered . I spoke the truth and no one can deny she removed the opposition with force. She is full of venom

I have a feeling that Hasina has become a little nostalgic about Pakistan because of she remembers the old good days when she used to visit there with her father. To her, the time is ripe to establish a good relationship after Imran Khan became the PM.

Now, what the Pakistani posters are thinking about this?

We will deal with the next government in Bangladesh, in sha Allah.
No, my friend, yours is not a good diplomacy. If you establish a good relationship now, BNP will not undo it. But, if a new relationship is built during the time of another ruling party, it is possible that BAL will not respect it when it comes back to power. Now, before the BD election is the best time. So, I expect a reciprocal gesture from the Pakistan side.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom