What's new

Hasina flays Hifazat chief Ahmad Shafi

Not only they have a 7th century mentality, in most cases these people are themselves more pervert. Such discussions in public give them a particular kind of pleasure.

a guy coming from the land of the cow worshipers lecturing bangladeshis about 7th century mentality...........:laughcry: what a joke.....
perverts taking pleasure from discussions are 100 times better than rapists murderers

Women should be educated upto class 4. This is what bnp/jamaat/hefajot 's wish.
But how come their leader BeZi passed class 8 :woot:

I think you are propagating AL politics by denouncing a BNP position which is incorrect. BNP is the party that introduced all the benefits to the education of our womenfolk after 1991. AL followed this position and improved on it.

Those who supported HeI always knew who they are and what they are for. The sympathy Hefazatis received was due to their cause, and due to the injustice inflicted upon them by AL not due to their version of Islam. So Awamis as usual would not gain despite the simultaneous efforts of them and their media in slandering Hefazatis. At the end of the day they would fail to save their hide.

this class 8 pass woman was 2 times prime-minister of bangladsh ........... and you are just some random dude from bd.....................so only one thing to say btich. please

In fact it looks like Hasina is almost an uneducated quarrelsome village woman while KZ is much more refined in speech and manner than many educated women.

a guy coming from the land of the cow worshipers lecturing bangladeshis about 7th century mentality...........:laughcry: what a joke.....
perverts taking pleasure from discussions are 100 times better than rapists murderers

Okay, so you cannot write two lines without bringing in religion into it. Now I am sure you will appreciate if I return the favor with some choicest comments about your religion which has already earned some global reputation in some particular area. And I was replying to a particular post where the poster probably had the same view as mine, when I was lecturing to Bangladeshis? And the way you mentioned the term "Bangladeshis"...as if your thoughts represent all the Bangladeshis. If perverts taking pleasure from discussion is okay with you, then when did I stop you? And rapes & murders don't happen in Bangladesh? Or your "Meye dekhle lala jhora" guy has convinced you to deny that rape happens and taught you to blame the women of adultery in a rape case? What are you defending? Does your Koran say the same what this guy said?

14 Jul 2013 08:51:02 AM Sunday BdST E-mail this
ক্যামেরা দেখলেই মুখ লুকান শফী
সৌদি আরব করেসপন্ডেন্ট
বাংলানিউজটোয়েন্টিফোর.কম
ক্যামেরা দেখলেই মুখ লুকান শফী
ছবি: বাংলানিউজটোয়েন্টিফোর.কম

???????? ?????? ??? ????? ???

shafibg20130713205104.gif

রিয়াদ: ছবি তুলতে চরম আপত্তি হেফাজতে ইসলামের আমির আহমেদ শফীর। ক্যামেরা দেখলেই মুখ লুকাচ্ছেন অথবা হারাম হারাম বলে ধমক দিচ্ছেন তিনি।

শনিবার সৌদি আরবের রাজধানী রিয়াদের কোকোপাম রেস্টুরেন্টে আহমেদ শফীর রিয়াদে আগমন উপলক্ষে রিয়াদের বিশিষ্টজনদের সংবর্ধনা অনুষ্ঠানে এমনটিই দেখা গেছে।

আহমেদ শফীর অনুষ্ঠানে যোগ দিতে রিয়াদের বিভিন্ন প্রান্ত থেকে বিএনপি, জামায়াত, ইসলামী ঐক্যজোট, খেলাফত মজলিশ এবং স্থানীয় হেফাজত নেতারা জড়ো হন ওই রেস্টুরেন্টে।
রিয়াদ প্রবাসী সাংবাদিকরা সেখানে আগে থেকে পেশাগত দায়িত্ব পালন করতে থাকলেও আহমেদ শফী মঞ্চে আসার সঙ্গে সঙ্গেই পাল্টে যায় দৃশ্যপট। মঞ্চে আসন গ্রহণ করতেই সাংবাদিক এবং ছবি তুলতে যাওয়া নিজ দলের কর্মীদের উদ্দেশ্যে বলেন, ‘আপনারা হারাম কাজটি কেন করছেন?’
এসময় তিনি ছবি তোলা নিয়ে কঠোর সমালোচনা করেন।
অনুষ্ঠান চলাকালীন ছবি তুলতে বাধা না দেওয়ায় অনুষ্ঠান আয়োজকদের সমালোচনাও করেন এই নেতা। তবে চেষ্টা করেও নারীদের নিয়ে বিদ্বেষমূলক মন্তব্যের বিষয়ে তার বক্তব্য পাওয়া যায় নি।

আহমেদ শফী তার সংক্ষিপ্ত বক্তৃতায় বলেন, ‘প্রতিনিয়ত আমার কাছে লোক আসে কর্মসূচি দেওয়ার জন্য। রোজার পর কর্মসূচি দেওয়া হবে।’

শাহবাগ আন্দোলনের কঠোর সমালোচনা করে তিনি বলেন, ‘অনেক ভাইয়েরা ওই সময় বাংলাদেশে ছিলেন। সরকার নাস্তিকদের একটি দলকে সেখানে জায়গা দিয়েছে। সেখানে ছেলে-মেয়ে একসঙ্গে কত কি করেছে সেটা আপনারা দেখেছেন।’

বর্তমান সরকারকে নাস্তিক আখ্যা দিয়ে তাদের বিরুদ্ধে জান এবং মাল দিয়ে জিহাদ করার প্রস্তুতি নেওয়ার জন্য প্রবাসী আলেমদের প্রতি আহ্বান জানান আহমেদ শফী।

বাংলাদেশ সময়: ০৮৪৫ ঘণ্টা, জুলাই ১৪, ২০১৩
এমএএ/সম্পাদনা: আসিফ আজিজ, নিউজরুম এডিটর; জুয়েল মাজহার, কনসালট্যান্ট এডিটর

=======================================================================

14 Jul 2013 11:07:10 AM Sunday BdST E-mail this
Shafi hides face from Camera
Saudi Arab correspondent
banglanews24.com

http://www.banglanews24.com/English/detailsnews.php?nssl=4b1c77c5bc2af7e0a29b1fc0f0c038d4&nttl=1407201373581

RIYADH: Hefazat-e-Islam Amir Ahmed Shafi scolded cameraman or trying to hide him from camera terming image-making ‘haraam’ (prohibited).

He showed such attitudes in a reception promgramme at Coco palm restaurant in Riyad, the capital of Saudi Arab.

Leaders of BNP, Jamaat, Islami Oikya Jote, Khelafat Majlish and Hefazat joined in the program of Ahmed Shafi.

Putting question to Riyadh expatriate journalist who came to perform his duty in the program, Ahmed Sahfi said “Why you people are doing the prohibited acts?”

Meanwhile, he scolded organizers for giving permission to cameramen and filming his program.

In his speech, Ahmed Shafi said, “People regularly came to me for enforcing agitation program. The program will be enforced after holy month of Ramadan.”

Terming the present government atheist, he urged expatriate Alem to be united for Jihad.

But journalists could not get any comment about his derogatory remark on women after several attempts.

BDST: 1042 HRS, JUL 14, 2013
Edited by: SM. Mostafijur Rahman Nasim, Newsroom Editor/ Rubaiat Saky, Newsroom Editor
eic@banglanews24.com

Okay, so you cannot write two lines without bringing in religion into it. Now I am sure you will appreciate if I return the favor with some choicest comments about your religion which has already earned some global reputation in some particular area. And I was replying to a particular post where the poster probably had the same view as mine, when I was lecturing to Bangladeshis? And the way you mentioned the term "Bangladeshis"...as if your thoughts represent all the Bangladeshis. If perverts taking pleasure from discussion is okay with you, then when did I stop you? And rapes & murders don't happen in Bangladesh? Or your "Meye dekhle lala jhora" guy has convinced you to deny that rape happens and taught you to blame the women of adultery in a rape case? What are you defending? Does your Koran say the same what this guy said?

U mock Islam when U mockingly mention 7th century in a negative light. 7th century is the age of the Rashidun chaliphate, the pinnacle of Islamic golden age. U hindutva loons should keep your low life bigorty to your ****** selves.

And do U know anything about the issue? DO U know anything about HeI and the political issue regarding it? Simply put, U don't know jack about this country.

And what's wrong in him mentioning bangladeshis? Don't lecture us in who represent this country and who doesn't. Its an open forum and take your conclusion in whatever way it floats your boat. But don't dictate terms.

Ar jodi tetul dekle tomar jebe pani na ase, then there are chances that U have serious porblems that needs urgent medical attention.

you clearly have your share of primitive minded people ............so you should fix your own country before bothering about bangladesh

If perverts taking pleasure from discussion is okay with you,.................:blah::blah:.
read my post again.........................you are just making assumptions ...............

i would support taliban, hitler, darth maul, justin bieber and whatnot if it means AL and freaking communists are out once and for all :lol: as our chanakyan dalit dadas say, dushman ka dushman dost hota hey :flame:

you clearly have your share of 7th century minded people ............so you should fix your own country before bothering about bangladesh

read my post again.........................you are just making assumptions ...............

Yes we have our share of 7th century minded people and we are in the process of fixing them.

And bothering about Bangladesh...It's not that I am too bothered, but when you post something in a foreign forum that accepts international membership, people other than your country will comment.

And thanks for not bringing in religion this time, and I must say my response was also an angry one. It's not that I am a very religious person, but religion is a part of my identity.
And cows are not the God in Hindu religion, but it is an ancient way of showing gratitude to a very useful living being. Monkeys have a major connection with Ramayana.

U mock Islam when U mockingly mention 7th century in a negative light. 7th century is the age of the Rashidun chaliphate, the pinnacle of Islamic golden age. U hindutva loons should keep your low life bigorty to your ****** selves.

And do U know anything about the issue? DO U know anything about HeI and the political issue regarding it? Simply put, U don't know jack about this country.

And what's wrong in him mentioning bangladeshis? Don't lecture us in who represent this country and who doesn't. Its an open forum and take your conclusion in whatever way it floats your boat. But don't dictate terms.

Ar jodi tetul dekle tomar jebe pani ase then there are chances that U have serious porblems that needs urgent medical attention.

Language in your 1st paragraph is repulsing me to answer.
For your 2nd paragraph, We are not discussing the history of HeI or Bangladesh. We are discussing a particular speech by one person, which in my opinion is distasteful.
3rd paragraph, J dud mentioning Bangladeshis was wrong, as my comment was not against Bangladeshis, it was in reply to a post of fallstuf (and not against fallstuf also). And yes, you are in an international forum of a foreign country and not in a position to dictate terms.
4th paragraph, you are not making any sense, comprehension problem? Probably you mean to say that HeI guy needs treatment...that problem is his.

Language in your 1st paragraph is repulsing me to answer.

Like it matters to me what some islamophobe thinks.

For your 2nd paragraph, We are not discussing the history of HeI or Bangladesh. We are discussing a particular speech by one person, which in my opinion is distasteful.

In expressing your opinion U maligned the Islamic era of Rashidun chaliphate and Islamic laws. U may consider Islamic laws as "premitive" but the moment U express it in an open forum your beliefs also become a fair game.

3rd paragraph, J dud mentioning Bangladeshis was wrong, as my comment was not against Bangladeshis, it was in reply to a post of fallstuf (and not against fallstuf also). And yes, you are in an international forum of a foreign country and not in a position to dictate terms.

U are the one who dictated terms. U are simply no one to tell him whether he can mention & represent his fellow countrymen in his post.

4th paragraph, you are not making any sense, comprehension problem? Probably you mean to say that HeI guy needs treatment...that problem is his.

That's shows U have no idea about the whole issue. The Huzur compared tetuls with women wearing immodest dresses not properly guarding their beauty ("tetul dekle jemon jebe pani ase" was meant as an analogy). He was doing waz mahphil in rural areas and this kind of languages for analogy is not uncommon. He is a prominent figure and that's why all this twisting and propaganda blackclash by AL, who now considers HeI a irritant and rival since their huge rural adherent masses are now backing the opposition.

SO in short U harped in here thinking U can bash Islam and muslims (not that U are wrong, the whole issue is for that purpose) but started spouting like a typical ignorant foreigner which is not at all unexpected btw.

Not only they have a 7th century mentality, in most cases these people are themselves more pervert. Such discussions in public give them a particular kind of pleasure.

Theek hai but How do you explain the worship of Cow, Hanuman, Goonesh(Elephant), trees, fire and other things in 21 century? I mean why still holding values of past in the age of science?

Theek hai but How do you explain the worship of Cow, Hanuman, Goonesh(Elephant), trees, fire and other things in 21 century? I mean why still holding values of past in the age of science?

Its as wrong as believing in flying angels and invisible friends and taking sex slaves after wars and is unscientific.

But trying to follow social conventions from a backward and tribal era today in the name of worshipping something unscientific is obviously taking whats essentially spiritual and personal to a next level and introduces social issues, something a private worship does not.

Saudi Arab correspondent
banglanews24.com

RIYADH: Hefazat-e-Islam Amir Ahmed Shafi scolded cameraman or trying to hide him from camera terming image-making ‘haraam’ (prohibited).

He showed such attitudes in a reception promgramme at Coco palm restaurant in Riyad, the capital of Saudi Arab.

Leaders of BNP, Jamaat, Islami Oikya Jote, Khelafat Majlish and Hefazat joined in the program of Ahmed Shafi.

Putting question to Riyadh expatriate journalist who came to perform his duty in the program, Ahmed Sahfi said “Why you people are doing the prohibited acts?”

Meanwhile, he scolded organizers for giving permission to cameramen and filming his program.

In his speech, Ahmed Shafi said, “People regularly came to me for enforcing agitation program. The program will be enforced after holy month of Ramadan.”

Terming the present government atheist, he urged expatriate Alem to be united for Jihad.

But journalists could not get any comment about his derogatory remark on women after several attempts.

BDST: 1042 HRS, JUL 14, 2013
Edited by: SM. Mostafijur Rahman Nasim, Newsroom Editor/ Rubaiat Saky, Newsroom Editor
eic@banglanews24.com

He is in Makkah performing Umrah Hajj. Do you suppose he is their to give posses for camera.

Has Hefazat making you stay up at night since they Tumad-er laathi maira cheeth kaira dis-ee in 5 city corporation poll. Wait to receive laathi in gopalganj next.

Back
Top Bottom