Hasan Nisar and nude beaches in Pakistan

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
By Danish Nazeer

21432-Covercopy-1394702373-272-640x480.jpg

Nude beaches are un-Islamic and definitely not acceptable in our country; we, as Muslims, prefer using proxies on the internet!

A well-known journalist, Hasan Nisar was recently criticised by religious extremists and individual zealots from all over the country for a statement he made on a TV show. The most circulated interpretation of his statement has been that he suggested nude beaches in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

I won’t be surprised if the analyst regrets having said something like that in a country where a woman is not just a woman but an honour for her family, sometimes her neighbourhood and in the case of women like Dr Aafia Siddiqui and Veena Malik, for the entire country. From a liberal perspective, the suggestion has been appreciated behind closed doors and it’s obvious why this appreciation can’t make its way to the mainstream.

To be clear, what we’re discussing here is not just a woman. It’s the opinion that a sexually satisfied nation would have more room for progress than a sexually frustrated one. Before we go any further, let us understand sex a little better. Sex is a basic human need without a doubt, unless you’re asexual. And the ratio of asexuality is normally very low to be brought into discussion here.

We all feel hungry, thirsty and you can add a couple more abstract nouns that fit here. Similarly, we have a very basic need for sex and studies confirm that the fulfilment of this need is normally very healthy for us, just like the fulfilment of all other basic needs. It isn’t very difficult for a conscious mind to understand that an unfulfilled basic need can not only lead to bad but downright dangerous consequences.

Think about it.

If you keep a man away from water for a very long time, he wouldn’t refrain from drinking his own urine for the sake of survival.

You may call yourself a ‘proud Pakistani’ but here a woman is veiled, considered a lollipop and forced to believe that she is not supposed to have an identity.

Alas, it really is a shame that even a pet is taken outdoors for its enjoyment and leisure while a woman is an embarrassment if she gets out of the house. These fathers and brothers may refuse to understand the very natural ways of the law of attraction between a man and a woman but it doesn’t change the fact that the person locked in the house is as attracted to the opposite sex as them.

A woman is just as human as a man. So, why is a woman supposedly the one to stay at home? Why is a man supposedly the one to go out and make a living? It’s time we understand that this ‘honour thing’ is nothing but a burden to society. We need to make the world a better place to live in and freedom for all genders is necessary for that.

I’m sure you are wondering what all this has to do with Hasan Nisar’s suggestion.

Well, nude beaches are un-Islamic and definitely not acceptable in our country; we prefer using proxies on the internet instead!

Hasan Nisar and nude beaches in Pakistan – The Express Tribune Blog

I don't know why he said that. His views are quite different when it comes to his own daughters and sisters.

I don't understand why majority of Pakistani (including me off course) are so dumb. We all act on suni sunai bat! Where in the video he said that we should have nude beaches? He mentioned them as an example. But the thing he said is 100% right. We tried to close one Heera mandi and now it is spread in every Galli of Pakistan. His context was that it is better to have one red lite area than have that Dhanda on every street. And if you think logically, it is quite right. Instead of letting the fire spread every where, it is better to confine it. (First rule of fire fighting). I may be wrong but this thinking is quite right. Only the people who are ''Shakar Khor'' will go there but if you see today, every body is becoming diabetic with the excess availability of ''Shakar'' every where and quite easily. ( I will not go into other factors like Sexual transmitted disease which can be controlled if the said area is specific).

I don't understand why majority of Pakistani (including me off course) are so dumb. We all act on suni sunai bat! Where in the video he said that we should have nude beaches? He mentioned them as an example. But the thing he said is 100% right. We tried to close one Heera mandi and now it is spread in every Galli of Pakistan. His context was that it is better to have one red lite area than have that Dhanda on every street. And if you think logically, it is quite right. Instead of letting the fire spread every where, it is better to confine it. (First rule of fire fighting). I may be wrong but this thinking is quite right. Only the people who are ''Shakar Khor'' will go there but if you see today, every body is becoming diabetic with the excess availability of ''Shakar'' every where and quite easily. ( I will not go into other factors like Sexual transmitted disease which can be controlled if the said area is specific).

His hatters do this kind of things quite often - just google Hasan Nisar exposed, you will find lot of short clips where context is omitted

the problem is not letting one heera mandi, it is an example of the social decline pakistan has been facing for quite some years now, to control this social decline we need to address the vital issues of our society, the frustration, the anarchy which is spreading in our society.

i did not watch the video so thought he might have said something offensive when drunk.. but your post makes sense.
always contain it in one area so that it can be under watchful eyes of govt agencies and NGOs.

This guy hasan nisar is full of negativity. I mean seriously never heard from him saying anything positive :D

Hum munafiq hein
Hum zinda lashein hein
Hum luterye dakoo hein
Hum mein insniyat mar chuki ha blah blah

criticism is one thing which is actually a wake up call but demoralizing a nation another

This guy hasan nisar is full of negativity. I mean seriously never heard from him saying anything positive :D

Hum munafiq hein
Hum zinda lashein hein
Hum luterye dakoo hein
Hum mein insniyat mar chuki ha blah blah

criticism is one thing which is actually a wake up call but demoralizing a nation another
jo hain wohi kha hai konsa apny gher se keh raha hai yar

From a liberal perspective, the suggestion has been appreciated behind closed doors and it’s obvious why this appreciation can’t make its way to the mainstream.

Liberals or seculars are scared of mullahs and rightists as they may be declared kafir and be killed .. liberals cant even talk any liberal shit in this darn land after all who wants to get decapitated for pint and some good time.

Back
Top Bottom