What's new

'Has UAE lost it?' Emirati plan to award Modi amid Kashmir crackdown lambasted

These monarchs have nothing to do with Muslims they are just there to serve their own interest.

Pakistan have to become economically independent and should stop begging from other countries.

Hi,

And you claim to work in the defence department---and knows it all because you talk to illiterate like you over there---.

India will never let you become economically independent---.

Are you kids so blind---so illiterate that you have not seen the writing on the wall---.

Every progressive measure for better economy has been sabotaged by India---.

Why do you think India brought in Nawaz Sharif & Co---and why did Nawaz govt took out so many billions in useless loan rather in building industry---to bury pakistan in financial debt from where it could not come out of---.

Where did you kids go to school college and university at---what was it teaching you kids---you learn nothing from your elders---you learn nothing from college universities you learn nothing from the vast knowledge that is available---.

Why---because you have been PROGRAMMED by your parents to learn nothing---you have been programmed by your family---by your colleges and universities---for that reason you cannot see the deceit happening right in front of your faces---.

Why do you think India brought in Nawaz Sharif & Co---and why did Nawaz govt took out so many billions in useless loan rather in building industry---to bury pakistan in financial debt from where it could not come out of---.
Well, the enemy has to do whatever it takes ...
But who rigged the 2013 elections and signed the NRO? Should they not be decapitated in public?

c
Did you see what happened to Sudanese and Eriterian army in Yemen. How there soldiers been killed right and left.

Hi,

Now you want to go so low and compete with these two armies---. Yesterday you wanted to show the US military what pak army was made up of---.

What an about turn---.

Well, the enemy has to do whatever it takes ...
But who rigged the 2013 elections and signed the NRO? Should they not be decapitated in public?

Hi,

If you mean to say Gen Kiyani---then absolutely---.

Indeed the enemy has to do what it has to---.

But why did the pakistanis not do what they had to---.

Pakistan has only ONE INDUSTRIAL RESOURCE that no one could control---and that is recruitment line to join the armed forces---.

Why did they not use it---.

Hi,

And you claim to work in the defence department---and knows it all because you talk to illiterate like you over there---.

India will never let you become economically independent---.

Are you kids so blind---so illiterate that you have not seen the writing on the wall---.

Every progressive measure for better economy has been sabotaged by India---.

Where did you kids go to school college and university at---what was it teaching you kids---you learn nothing from your elders---you learn nothing from college universities you learn nothing from the vast knowledge that is available---.

Why---because you have been PROGRAMMED by your parents to learn nothing---you have been programmed by your family---by your colleges and universities---for that reason you cannot see the deceit happening right in front of your faces---.

Mr. BS read the post in its context, I m not in charge of things in Pakistan, and I never claim that I know everything but I know what mindset these monarch have, current ones are not like Shaikh Zayed who was true friend of Pakistan, current generation is all about making money and keeping power and influence in GCC.

Pakistan has only ONE INDUSTRIAL RESOURCE that no one could control---and that is recruitment line to join the armed forces---.

No, that's not a viable solution. You need to develop your human resource and develop the industry and reduce the extremism. We need a good hearted but strong leadership.

Mr. BS read the post in its context, I m not in charge of things in Pakistan, and I never claim that I know everything but I know what mindset these monarch have, current ones are not like Shaikh Zayed who was true friend of Pakistan, current generation is all about making money and keeping power and influence in GCC.

Sir,

I have a name---please address as such---. You can call my posts BS or the content BS---but not me---.

No, that's not a viable solution. You need to develop your human resource and develop the industry and reduce the extremism. We need a good hearted but strong leadership.

Hi,

In the 16th 17th 18th 19th century---all that the christian nations had---was manpower---and they used it in every form to become an economic power---and those forms were military and political---military spear heading politicians arrow---.

What is the problem with the muslims---where does this cowardice of not using the best utility come from---.

Hi,

Now you want to go so low and compete with these two armies---. Yesterday you wanted to show the US military what pak army was made up of---.

What an about turn---.

Hi,

If you mean to say Gen Kiyani---then absolutely---.

Indeed the enemy has to do what it has to---.

Not only those afro armies, Columbia special forces, french commandos, British SAS consultant on the ground.
Even then ..
Colombias-AFEUR.jpg

latest

british-sas-commandos.png

A failed takeover bid of Hodiada port with the help of French and British ammo camo boys ... Do you have any specialized mountain div to deploy in Yemen rocky mountain ? . You are talking about fighting a tribal society, just like Afghanistan. You kill one person , the whole tribe comes after you.
Plus , it prerogative of Pak army and assembly to send the army and army knows how many men then can spare .... Should PA pull the men from Afghan and Kashmir border to deploy in Yemen. Who will guarantee the security of those active fronts ? .... GCC ? .

Last edited:
Not only those afro armies, Columbia special forces, french commandos, British SAS consultant on the ground.
Even then ..
Colombias-AFEUR.jpg

latest

british-sas-commandos.png

Hi,

They don't have it in them what Pak military has---it is the experience---it has the understanding---it is the fight---it is the compassion---it is to find a solution---it is to resolve the issues---it is to see the light at the end of the tunnel and show it to the opponent---.

And then last but not the least---it is the second time---in action by pak military has allowed christian armies into a muslim land---.

Open your eyes son---stop being blind---. Pakistanis allowed a christian army in afghanistan in 2001---see how much destruction they spread in afghanistan and then carried it forward to Iraq---Libya---Syria---over 6 million dead muslims---close to 100 million homeless muslims---more death and destruction than the mongols armies---.

What compassion do these christian soldiers have towards these muslim yemeni rebels---nothing---none---zilch---nada---.

You tell me---if you were a Lt or a captain or a major in the pak military in the region---how much compassion would you have for your brethren who had revolted against the state---.

I would say---a lot more than those christian soldiers--- .

If Gen Raheel was so principalled about UN legislation---why did he sign up on his own---.

Hi,

They don't have it in them what Pak military has---it is the experience---it has the understanding---it is the fight---it is the compassion---it is to find a solution---it is to resolve the issues---it is to see the light at the end of the tunnel and show it to the opponent---.

And then last but not the least---it is the second time---in action by pak military has allowed christian armies into a muslim land---.

Open your eyes son---stop being blind---. Pakistanis allowed a christian army in afghanistan in 2001---see how much destruction they spread in afghanistan and then carried it forward to Iraq---Libya---Syria---over 6 million dead muslims---close to 100 million homeless muslims---more death and destruction than the mongols armies---.

What compassion do these christian soldiers have towards these muslim yemeni rebels---nothing---none---zilch---nada---.

You tell me---if you were a Lt or a captain or a major in the pak military in the region---how much compassion would you have for your brethren who had revolted against the state---.

I would say---a lot more than those christian soldiers---with hardly any atrocities committed against civilians---.

If Gen Raheel was so principalled about UN legislation---why did he sign up on his own---.
I respect your opinion , but the job of Pak army in Yemen to kill all anti Hadi elements and handover the country to Hadi. Can we do this ? . I am antiwar, but when it knocks at your door, then say welcome.....

I respect your opinion , but the job of Pak army in Yemen to kill all anti Hadi elements and handover the country to Hadi. Can we do this ? . I am antiwar, but when it knocks at your door, then say welcome.....

Hi,

It is not as simple as killing all anti Hadi---. If pak had that much military as I have stated---it would have been in a totally difference position to settle the issue---.

Less killings and more common ground and a common choice of a leadership would have been found---.

Those mercenaries armies have no say in the process---either they win---or it is a stalemate---.

Pakistan military would have many a venues open---many an options would be looked at and many a solutions and compromises presented keeping in mind the ground realities---the welfare of the state of yemen and the welfare of the families of the rebel element---with compassion and understanding---.

At this time---there is no compassion and understanding for the Houthi rebels---. There is no powerful force standing up for them---.

Houthis know that in pakistan the sunni and shia live side by side regardless of who is in power---pak military would have used that resource and example to better present themselves to the Houthis---IF WE CAN---THEN YOU CAN TOO---.

You do the war---and you talk---your fight and you talk---you fight and you want a solution to the problem---.

Right now---they are only asking for the subjugation of the houthi rebels---. Houthis are proud warriors---they have sacrificed so much---someone had to be there for their face saving and protection.

None could have done that better than Pak military---.

Hi,

I would say---a lot more than those christian soldiers--- .

Look bud, even if you had a point at the start, things have moved on

What the arabs did was unacceptable, if it wasn't for the corruption of the past and if weren't for our economic position it would warrant an outright rebuke from Pakistan to hell with the consequences

Either way we need to respond to this, we need to take a stand and fix our problems so we never have to turn to these arab bastards again

Back
Top Bottom