What's new

Has Twitter bowed down to India again? Take a look at this.

RayKalm

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
We've all heard of American companies like Facebook, CNN and others pandering the large Indian audiences. Google, for example, shows Indian news results whenever you search for anything Pakistani related - so the world sees the Indian perspective and not vice versa. You can search for India and you still get Indian outlets.

Recently, Twitter and India had a row in which they censored a BJP tweet. India raided the Twitter office in response to that soon after. But, has Twitter bowed to India again?

Try searching "Pakistan" on Twitter and you get the words "India" highlighted instead. Try searching "Imran Khan" and you get the word "Modi" highlighted instead. This isn't just me, right? The results are also all pro-Indian based. This isn't true when you search for "Trump" (you don't get Biden) or when you search for "America", you don't get "Russia".

Give it a try.

world as a whole lost the moral and values in recent years now its cattle market whom pay more take more cattle . india is paying well these days so results are in indian favor sooner someone else can pay more . sometime when i see this morally currupt world i feel its like prostitution world .

No one has the moral high ground in this world as @Imran Khan has said, I disagree with him a lot but not on this, America/India/EU/East Asia or anyone all of them works for their own interests and money, those who once stood for Honesty and justice are long gone.

Social media companies works for themselves. Indians at the helm make it worse.

America/India/EU/East Asia or anyone all of them works for their own interests and money,
National interests aren't sacred nor a divine right citing which you can commit every crime under the sun. Every tyrant in the history of the world cited national interest for his crimes

Twitter is Indian propaganda tool and everything against Pakistan, Islam and Muslims is allowed.
But if you argue against that, you get banned and tweets deleted.
I stopped using that useless platform a while ago.

The fact that the US president was banned from Twitter and Taliban are allowed shows you how fucked up Twitter is.

No one has the moral high ground in this world as @Imran Khan has said, I disagree with him a lot but not on this, America/India/EU/East Asia or anyone all of them works for their own interests and money, those who once stood for Honesty and justice are long gone.
it seems 1950s were last years for those people since then world is just consumer market
Twitter is Indian propaganda tool and everything against Pakistan, Islam and Muslims is allowed.
But if you argue against that, you get banned and tweets deleted.
I stopped using that useless platform a while ago.
becasue its been managed from india by indians dear :lol:

National interests aren't sacred nor a divine right citing which you can commit every crime under the sun. Every tyrant in the history of the world cited national interest for his crimes

Persuasion of national interests makes a nation morally dead, under the umbrella of National interest people has done horrific things and then try's to justify it and still doing it. America killed thousands of civilians under the interest of " Threat to US " and India has murdered 100,000+ and rape thousands under the same excuse. Nationalists have no Objective moral authority to which they think they have to Answer unlike the people of faith, who time and time again does extremely good because of their faith, and yet also does bad because of their faith, but in the end at least people of faith have a Objective Morality to judge themselves and others with.
it seems 1950s were last years for those people since then world is just consumer market

Capitalism bhai Sahab, duniya ko bas Materialistic cheezun mai laga ker paisa kamao...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom