What's new

Has Time Come to reset the Politics of India ?

I am getting Sick of this daily Drama .
Sometimes I want to Kill myself while sometimes I have this urge to eradicate the Filth in our Country .

68 Years after Independence , What have we made of Ourselves .
Still fighting with each other like we used to do in Era of Empires .

Look at Israel , A small Country surrounded by Ideological enemies , yet withstood them and is Progressing .
Japan , After the world war 2 has moved forward and a nation to look at .
China who shares many things with us have become a Power to recon with .

Before we self destruct as a nation , Its high time to review our priorities and Political system .

There is serious need of a Political Revolution or Political Enlightenment in India .

We should act before its too late

Regards
Kashmiri Pandit

@SarthakGanguly @ito @nair @jamahir @zebra7
so what do you suggest for all indian policticians

1. firing squads

2. gas chambers

3.Gillitoin

4.public hanging

:azn: :devil: :butcher: :omghaha: :omghaha:

so what do you suggest for all indian policticians

1. firing squads

2. gas chambers

3.Gillitoin

4.public hanging

:azn: :devil: :butcher: :omghaha: :omghaha:
:devil::devil::devil:

vil2_devil.gif
evil-smiley-010.gif
muahahaha.gif

Yes we need a CONgrass mukt India. People need to accept life is not filled with freebies, To become a great nation needs sacrifice and hard work. Congrass gave nothing but freebies last 60 years.
We need a revolution on streets, kill some CONgrass, TMC and such appeasing minded politicians, let others see the wrath of nation and let them take hard and swift decisions.
We are taken for a ride as of now.

I don't think we can do much using on internet, but people need a complete change of mindset. Media has control over it, only if they stop acting retard. We need clear policies about everything in country from crime punishment to religious hatred. These things just don't let country run efficiently.

Back
Top Bottom