What's new

Has the world forgotten about Afghanistan?

No the US armed terrorists groups to do their dirty work in Libya and Syria instead. Not saying those Muslims are innocent but neither is the US.

which terrorist groups were these ?

Yes like it was resolved in the 80 when the previous Asad did in Hama. Would the number of people who died have been less -- maybe -- but the anticipation was that Asad would be gone by now.

American actions were not due to any malfeasance. Why people blame American before their fellow Muslims is beyond me.

Bcz Americans have made it a habit to make lives of Muslims miserable. Like i said there is not a single intervention by Americans which brought good news to local populace. Perhaps if Americans mind their own business then world would be a much better place.

Bcz Americans have made it a habit to make lives of Muslims miserable. Like i said there is not a single intervention by Americans which brought good news to local populace. Perhaps if Americans mind their own business then world would be a much better place.

Look there are three separate by related matters at hand:

1. One is does American have any specific nefarious design for the Muslims world:
The answer is no
The world simply does not work this way -- neither do the Israelis or the Hindus or the Indians or whoever

2. Has American's actions caused effects that were adverse (at least in the short term) that in the long term.
The answer is yes unfortunately
Iraq was a terrible mistake
Afghanistan could have been handled much better
The US simply does not have the knowledge on what to do in a post conflict theater
-- there is a shortage of skills
-- shortage of knowledge and institutional machinery -- say when compared to the British Colonial Machinery

3. But who has the onus of Muslim misery is it America or the Muslims:

Definitely not America and Definitely the Muslim world and people
it is the Muslims World (including Pakistan) that refuses to accept common sense
-- that has stunted the adoption of simple things like family planning -- perhaps the single most important ticking bomb for a country like Pakistan

-- failed to adopt democratic or other representative systems

-- It was not America who put in place the Bathist system in Syria or Iraq

-- The war in Syria and Lybia could end today if Muslims prioritized collective prosperity over exclusive power
?Ask yourself could a similar situation manifest in Israel, Singapore, South Korea? why not?

-- It was not American who made Morsi pursue Majoritarian policies

-- It is not American which has refused to accept the principle of science! is it American that prevents Pakistan from investing in science education, math education?
Everyone here seems to get a healthy erection over pictures of f-16s and Pakistani aviators wearing American sunglasses, wearing American stitched flight suites, wearing American helmets, piloting American made phallic looking jets, that are designed and often paid for by the American Tax payer and drop munitions assembled in America !!!???

Is there a single thread here on this form to support, commemorate great Pakistani educations:
NO??!?

-- Is it America that prevents Pakistanis from taxing their rich so they don't need to take a begging bowl every few months?

-- the Muslim world is primitive and backwards -- they pose no existential danger to America or the West

-- the only existential enemy the Muslim world has is, itself

-- despite Trump and other loonies, the American system elected the son of a Muslim as the president of America who will almost definitely go down in American history as one of its greatest leaders and statesmen

Hate America all you want -- but until the Muslim world takes some modicum of responsibility for it's own failing it will continue to be in Turmoil

Aap aur aap kay ahl-e khan-a ko Allah salamat rakhay

the "moderate rebels" to Asad and Gaddafi.

I think the answer is in your comment no?

1. One is does American have any specific nefarious design for the Muslims world:
The answer is no
The world simply does not work this way -- neither do the Israelis or the Hindus or the Indians or whoever

2. Has American's actions caused effects that were adverse (at least in the short term) that in the long term.
The US simply does not have the knowledge on what to do in a post conflict theater
-- shortage of knowledge and institutional machinery -- say when compared to the British Colonial Machinery

it is the Muslims World (including Pakistan) that refuses to accept common sense
-- that has stunted the adoption of simple things like family planning -- perhaps the single most important ticking bomb for a country like Pakistan

-- The war in Syria and Lybia could end today if Muslims prioritized collective prosperity over exclusive power
?Ask yourself could a similar situation manifest in Israel, Singapore, South Korea? why not?

-- It is not American which has refused to accept the principle of science! is it American that prevents Pakistan from investing in science education, math education?
Everyone here seems to get a healthy erection over pictures of f-16s and Pakistani aviators wearing American sunglasses, wearing American stitched flight suites, wearing American helmets, piloting American made phallic looking jets, that are designed and often paid for by the American Tax payer and drop munitions assembled in America !!!???

Is there a single thread here on this form to support, commemorate great Pakistani educations:
NO??!?

-- Is it America that prevents Pakistanis from taxing their rich so they don't need to take a begging bowl every few months?

-- the Muslim world is primitive and backwards -- they pose no existential danger to America or the West

-- despite Trump and other loonies, the American system elected the son of a Muslim as the president of America who will almost definitely go down in American history as one of its greatest leaders and statesmen

Hate America all you want -- but until the Muslim world takes some modicum of responsibility for it's own failing it will continue to be in Turmoil

What is your question here mate i dont like reading an essay no offense. Few things i can answer here are

Population is directly proptional to education
Education directly propotional to economy
Economy directly propotion to security of a state

What is your question here mate i dont like reading an essay no offense. Few things i can answer here are

I'm sorry but I do take offense -- read the answer properly and have the respect not to respond with gibberish -- I put enough effort to parry the stupid jousts concocted below :-/

I'm sorry but I do take offense -- read the answer properly and have the respect not to respond with gibberish -- I put enough effort to parry the stupid jousts concocted below :-/

I dont like to sit on a merry go round and expect to be travelling a straight line. We have talked enough on the topic and i doubt there is any further to add here.

I dont like to sit on a merry go round and expect to be travelling a straight line. We have talked enough on the topic and i doubt there is any further to add here.

Then we simply can't have a conversation ... as simple as that.

The answer is no

NO??!?

http://www.latimes.com/world/middleeast/la-fg-cia-pentagon-isis-20160327-story.html

yes yes -- the US is not immune to stupidity

stupidity and a large plan to enslave Muslim children are really two different universes.

Stupidly yes -- incompetence yes -- but so a visceral hatred for Muslims: no
I don't buy the incompetence/stupidity argument. Those who have power in the US want Assad gone because this is in Israel's strategic interest. So they arm proxy groups to try and do this.
They succeeded in Libya but with Syria, Russia stepped in.

I don't buy the incompetence/stupidity argument. Those who have power in the US want Assad gone because this is in Israel's strategic interest. So they arm proxy groups to try and do this.

ooo maray bhai, Israel has 300 nuclear weapons -- do you think it is really worried about Asad? Israel has more Nobel prize winners, Field medal winners, Godel prize winner than the combined Muslim world + Indian World + Chinese world.

Israelis today are practically an annex of the Bay area and the NY metropolitan area.

Are you kidding me?

to give you an idea I know friends of friends (Israelis) who are opening Venture Funds catering to Palestinians because they believe that any hopes of a warm peace lie on the uplifting of the Palestinians.

Only Muslims intellectual elites are stuck in an alternate reality.

Israel, Umreeka, Hindia are not the enemies of the Muslim world -- the people who have failed the Muslim world are people like you and me -- top few fraction of the intellectual percentiles

ooo maray bhai, Israel has 300 nuclear weapons -- do you think it is really worried about Asad? Israel has more Nobel prize winners, Field medal winners, Godel prize winner than the combined Muslim world + Indian World + Chinese world.

Israelis today are practically an annex of the Bay area and the NY metropolitan area.

Are you kidding me?
Israel's long term strategy is to expand her territory to the Biblical frontiers. She needs weakend, truncated neighbours for this purpose. Assad is a thorn from this perspective. ( This does not mean that every Israeli wishes for this).

I do not consider myself an elite. But thank you.

Israel's long term strategy is to expand her territory to the Biblical frontiers. She needs weakend, truncated neighbours for this purpose. Assad is a thorn from this perspective. ( This does not mean that every Israeli wishes for this).

I do not consider myself an elite. But thank you.

Oh bhai maray -- which world are you living in.

I don't know your background but if you have an advanced degree earned after a great intellectual effort -- you probably are part of the intellectual elite of the Muslim world -- I'm not talking nobility of royalty.

How is Israel going to do this -- Israel is so many internal issues with its demographic -- there is a reason democracies are peaceful -- they spend most of their energies arguing internally.

Israel wants to some how give up territory so it can resume the Arab/Muslim component because it poses a threat to its Jewish character.

Israel is worried about long term existential threats like demographics -- a loose Muslim nuke -- not pesky Arab neighbors.

Oh bhai maray -- which world are you living in.

I don't know your background but if you have an advanced degree earned after a great intellectual effort -- you probably are part of the intellectual elite of the Muslim world -- I'm not talking nobility of royalty.

How is Israel going to do this -- Israel is so many internal issues with its demographic -- there is a reason democracies are peaceful -- they spend most of their energies arguing internally.

Israel wants to some how give up territory so it can resume the Arab/Muslim component because it poses a threat to its Jewish character.

Israel is worried about long term existential threats like demographics -- a loose Muslim nuke -- not pesky Arab neighbors.
Read and watch Sheikh Imran Hosein. It is from the study of eschatology.

Back
Top Bottom