What's new

Has ISI losts its influence in afganistan?

This ist RAW its ISI which is considered as one of the best, effective n strongest intelligence agency of the world.
Really?? Your so called 'the best, effective n strongest intelligence agency of the world' has failed miserably to protect the lives of 50,000 of your countrymen!

the hard fact which no pakhtoon will say to any non pakhtoon is that they all dont consider FATA/KPK or the pkhtoon majority areas diffrent nation to them its a;so a "part of afghanistan" and for that very reason niether the afghanistan nor the afghans living in pakistan have agreed on "durand line" which they might aknowledge to make there non pkhtoon hosts happy in front og them but when together they have onli one agenda ....

if you think im wrong then thats not my problem all my intention was that "some elements in ISI/PA" should understand that its not in pakistans interests to force afghans into surrendring there sovrienity to pakistan else keep on talking no issues with me ..... peace :coffee:
Sirji I have personally met afghans students here in india who claim Afghanistan boundary is up to abottabad & rest belong to India ,almost everyone I meet claim they don't recognize Durand line , found them to be more nationalist than Indians I meet in my life

can anyone explain to me what exactly influence means in diplomacy ?
the impression is propagated very differently,what do you think what exactly people mean when they say pakistan got influence over afghan taliban and how pakistan exactly keep the influence?

the impression is propagated very differently,what do you think what exactly people mean when they say pakistan got influence over afghan taliban and how pakistan exactly keep the influence?
now thats an intellegent question just one curiosity what according to you think and what is the genral opinion of afghans on the subject :azn:

now thats an intellegent question just one curiosity what according to you think and what is the genral opinion of afghans on the subject :azn:

Baniyay ko jitna chona laga sakty ho lagao, in other terms it means the same thing that I told you before, who would not love to make a C***tia out of a baniya.

Really?? Your so called 'the best, effective n strongest intelligence agency of the world' has failed miserably to protect the lives of 50,000 of your countrymen!

This is the price Pakistan had to pay to thwart ambitions of two superpowers.

That was alerady clarified by Pakistan last week that our influence is that we can bring Afgan taliban to table for talks like we did in Murree talks but it is upto Afgans to settle their disputes between them, but unfortunately the talks did not happend due to reasons every one know and there is only country in the world which benefits from unrest in Afghanistan and that is INDIA, but afghans will not be able to understand this simple problem as they are mostly uneducated and dont have the capacity to think about thier own good

This is the price Pakistan had to pay to thwart ambitions of two superpowers.
see you can onli thwart ambitions of super powers for a select time frame but when you yourself are dependent on one of those same superpowers for the survival of your economy (IMF/WB loans & repayments) then those powers know how to work around the will of there reluctant client states and there is where the real misery for the client state begins .... if you know what i mean :coffee:

beta baniye ko choona lagane aur aur baniye ki bhuddhi se khud paise kamane ki wo sochte hain jinke ghar ke bartan khud girwi parre hote hain .... per koi gal nahi sapne dekhne me kya burai hai ... kyon hain :sarcastic:

Munna the age of cunning baniyaz is over, it is happening and has been happening baniyay ko chona bhi lag raha hay aur baniya ch**tia bhi ban raha hay. Don't believe me just read our comments yar :-)

Munna the age of cunning baniyaz is over, it is happening and has been happening baniyay ko chona bhi lag raha hay aur baniya ch**tia bhi ban raha hay. Don't believe me just read our comments yar :-)
well if you think like that ..... good luck and congrats to you :tup: :sarcastic:

well if you think like that ..... good luck and congrats to you :tup: :sarcastic:

No.............. I will leave the good luck for you, however I will enjoy the congrats coming straight out of a baniyaz mouth :-)

That was alerady clarified by Pakistan last week that our influence is that we can bring Afgan taliban to table for talks like we did in Murree talks but it is upto Afgans to settle their disputes between them, but unfortunately the talks did not happend due to reasons every one know and there is only country in the world which benefits from unrest in Afghanistan and that is INDIA, but afghans will not be able to understand this simple problem as they are mostly uneducated and dont have the capacity to think about thier own good

see that is where the real problem lies

thing is pakistanies dont want to aknowledge the fact that if you are friendly to one nation then that nation should automatically be undfriendly to you enemy ....

in simple words you cant force afghans to choose between india nd pakistan they will choose there friends whome they want to stop doing it and let them be and see how things change for the way pakistanies want

secondly what has india got to do with who taliban wants to talk and whome not to its the USA & NATO who have this power in afghanistan not india come owt of indian obsession

I understand afganistan is a huge country, but with all these camps and RAW agents who are down there, you would have thought they may have done something to target them. just like mossad did back in the 70s, target killing the specific ringleaders. maybe theres allot more to this then i know. Its not like the pak army can stay indefinitely in FATA, and hope the insurgency will die down. i'm a 100% convinced. once the army moves out these rats will be up to no good, recruiting people and gaining the ground they lost.
this is like asking a Father if he has lost control over his Child

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom