What's new

Has ISI losts its influence in afganistan?

hate for pakistan and its role in making what afghanistan went through all these years
So actually it was Pakistan who invited Russian invasion into Afghanistan? It were we who kick started the civil war among the war lords post USSR eviction from Afghanistan? They might find one reason to hate us but we have a thousands of them since 1947. But we have never taken into account for even single of them. Afghan govt knows our importance and one way or other they have to come to us and here it goes all Indian billions of dollars into smoke.

haan haan sahi hai,ISI aur Pakistan ko toh koi janta hi nahin Afghanistan main.

To pakistanis: yaar indian ghareeb log hai,jo kahe haan kr k khud prr chor do

and last but not the least your nation will keep paying it if it still plays the old game in afghanistan and you know what im talking about but still .... cheers mate :coffee:
I think we had payed enough but our case should have been test sample for India who sooner or later have to pay for their nefarious designs in almost all of its neighboring countries for whom India had brought nothing but trouble. Sri Lanka, Nepal, poor Bhutan, Myanmar, China, Pakistan. Just see how China is encircling India from everywhere and India can do nothing but to make usual hue and cry. Its just the beginning.

Come on Sir U missed the part of repatriation of Afghan refugees to India as show of love for them. This makes me wondering that if they all hate us so much then why do they all keep on coming to Pakistan to take refuge? Even in this very moment they are crossing Torkham border into Pakistan. Aint it starnge that U still visit those whom U hate? :o:
the hard fact which no pakhtoon will say to any non pakhtoon is that they all dont consider FATA/KPK or the pkhtoon majority areas diffrent nation to them its a;so a "part of afghanistan" and for that very reason niether the afghanistan nor the afghans living in pakistan have agreed on "durand line" which they might aknowledge to make there non pkhtoon hosts happy in front og them but when together they have onli one agenda ....

if you think im wrong then thats not my problem all my intention was that "some elements in ISI/PA" should understand that its not in pakistans interests to force afghans into surrendring there sovrienity to pakistan else keep on talking no issues with me ..... peace :coffee:

Son ISI is the one who is credited for slaying two superpowers. It later being killed by using its own money!
Thats what ISI is, its basically something which is beyond yr comprehension skills.and of yr RAW.

BTW any words for Khan Sajna? He was afterall yr loyal dog!:lol:

Misplaced Priorities can never be Added to Credit of an Institution.

Thats like "Ignoring 9/11"( and its cause , the lapse ) in the first place while appreciating that We were able to Capture OBL.

No wonder, Wilth Military being the True ruler, ISI is far far more "independent". It depends on your view, but No democratic country allows their Intelligence Agency to dictate terms , they way they are able to do so in Pakistan ( and sadly, outside Pakistan ) ISI , is the De-Facto Foreign Ministry of Pakistan.

ISI may have been able to get medals in "striking the enemy", but they have lost Pakistan almost 2 decades ago.
Whats left is legends like AQ Khans , OBLs , 26/11 , Simon Davis etc. etc. which are nothing short of Intelligence Blunders ( Most importantly, on a Global Stage )

I think we had payed enough but our case should have been test sample for India who sooner or later have to pay for their nefarious designs in almost all of its neighboring countries for whom India had brought nothing but trouble. Sri Lanka, Nepal, poor Bhutan, Myanmar, China, Pakistan. Just see how China is encircling India from everywhere and India can do nothing but to make usual hue and cry. Its just the beginning.
that is your problem mate .... stop worrying about others and meddling in there internal matter rather worry about your own nation ............ we know what we are doing and what china is up to cheers mate :coffee:

you paid for the mistakes you yourself made.

that is your problem mate .... stop worrying about others and meddling in there internal matter rather worry about your own nation ............ we know what we are doing and what china is up to cheers mate :coffee:
Sir this made me remember something like..
Mera Kutta.....Kutta.
Tumhara Kutta....Tommy???
So whatever you do is your business but what we do is meddling in internal affairs of others? I am disappointed:(

Who in the world thinks India is a circus? Everyone thinks you're a circus.

Under ISI pak has lost territoty and drowned in insurgency. Under RAW, India actually grew in territory, our idea of 'intelligence' is not only arming rag tag groups of militants (easiest thing to do) but organize the thought process of an entire country, engineer an abdication and manage a referendum where they decide to join india voluntarily. All fo this was done in Sikkim. What have you ever done to match this? What have you ever done that we don't do better?
Talk is cheap and internet warriors plenty.

RAW left with egg on its face as terror plot unravels - The Hindu

Add to that the ten most wanted list, and this is just on home grounds.

the hard fact which no pakhtoon will say to any non pakhtoon is that they all dont consider FATA/KPK or the pkhtoon majority areas diffrent nation to them its a;so a "part of afghanistan" and for that very reason niether the afghanistan nor the afghans living in pakistan have agreed on "durand line" which they might aknowledge to make there non pkhtoon hosts happy in front og them but when together they have onli one agenda ....

if you think im wrong then thats not my problem all my intention was that "some elements in ISI/PA" should understand that its not in pakistans interests to force afghans into surrendring there sovrienity to pakistan else keep on talking no issues with me ..... peace :coffee:

Sir I am a hard core Pukhtoon living in a totally Pukhtoon area....This answers everything :-)

Talk is cheap and internet warriors plenty.

RAW left with egg on its face as terror plot unravels - The Hindu

Add to that the ten most wanted list, and this is just on home grounds.

Sir nashay ma aisi harkatain inn say ho jaati hain. aap baray dil k malik hain maaf kar dia karain :P

Sir this made me remember something like..
Mera Kutta.....Kutta.
Tumhara Kutta....Tommy???
So whatever you do is your business but what we do is meddling in internal affairs of others? I am disappointed:(
well its all about internal strenth and conviction thing is India is not involved in afghanistan like avrage pakistani is made to beleve by pak fauj & ISI and there media stooges latest example is the dossier fiasco by sartaj aziz and comapany but thing is its not what pakistanies are made to beleve will bring peace in your nation rather what afghans beleve for you and to make them act like good friends you have to stop accusing them and respect there sovrenity as afghans war and suffring is a cottage industry since earliest of recorded history while punjab and sindh was always a land of pleanty ..... if you know what i mean :coffee:

well its all about internal strenth and conviction thing is India is not involved in afghanistan like avrage pakistani is made to beleve by pak fauj & ISI and there media stooges latest example is the dossier fiasco by sartaj aziz

Sir like i said i belong to the area where we really do not differentiate between Afghans and Pakistani Pathans as Afghans are very much in the business and have grabbed quite few areas which were new for locals. Having said so the dossier handed over contained quite less and downsized data to what we know about activities of Indian consulates in Afghanistan and how RAW had been active with regards to anti Pakistani activities. It all based on speak what see basis but I would not quote anything here. The crux is that these things have not been planted by our media or PA but are based on facts and events. Living in denial never serves a purpose.

exeptions are always there :coffee:

Sir what if the diameter of exceptions is quite bigger?

Sir like i said i belong to the area where we really do not differentiate between Afghans and Pakistani Pathans as Afghans are very much in the business and have grabbed quite few areas which were new for locals. Having said so the dossier handed over contained quite less and downsized data to what we know about activities of Indian consulates in Afghanistan and how RAW had been active with regards to anti Pakistani activities. It all based on speak what see basis but I would not quote anything here. The crux is that these things have not been planted by our media or PA but are based on facts and events. Living in denial never serves a purpose.

Sir what if the diameter of exceptions is quite bigger?
well dear you are too naive to think that your establishment doesnt palys such games but hard reality is very diffrent but you can have your own notions about the same dosent makes any diffrence where it actually matters .... cheers mate

as for exceptions or the lack of it doesnt means anything when you are on the reciving end by those for whome you lost everything dear to you .... cheers mate :coffee:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom