What's new

Has ISI losts its influence in afganistan?

no wonder afghans feel so strong against pakistan and pakistani security establishment (PA / ISI) :coffee:
really!!! is that all you are going to say???
there is more to my statement, but will elaborate latter once i get more to respond to it.....

Look gays its fact that ISi is the top best intelligence in the world the people didnt no what IsI is it is fighting the biggest war since existing and for you haters and our neighbears you cant run with ISI it is to big game for you belive me when india will have facing this kind of war like pakistan to phir baaaannnddd bachay jai ghi okay so look about raw and not about the top untelligence its a unique ...

And i can tell you that the patriots know very first whats goin on i mean when its come to afghanistan belive well they will never let someone else to run afghanistan no one is allowed without oremesdion i mean india is there yes but think twice is it intelligence step ??? I dont think its a hell there for india you will see it in the next bells ...g

well dear you are too naive to think that your establishment doesnt palys such games but hard reality is very diffrent but you can have your own notions about the same dosent makes any diffrence where it actually matters .... cheers mate

Sir as matter of fact there is not a single security establishment in the world who do not exercise these options for their country. Thats beyond any doubt.

Look gays its fact that ISi is the top best intelligence in the world the people didnt no what IsI is it is fighting the biggest war since existing and for you haters and our neighbears you cant run with ISI it is to big game for you belive me when india will have facing this kind of war like pakistan to phir baaaannnddd bachay jai ghi okay so look about raw and not about the top untelligence its a unique ...

why is the ISI the top intelligence in the world ?

you are the one who stated it
Yes:) oke ...hmmm i dont think it matters and i dont like to tell you about the past ... Research it your self bra thx ;) no time to give a history lesson ...

Remember one thing Wolf of RAW" Afghans are Muslim and Muslim will never consider friend to any kafir/Hindu. @ the end Very soon Afghanistan will be Shamshangat of RAW.

The truth is Afghanistan is under heavy influence of India, so Pakistan should stick with their best options to tackle this threat.
If your Afghanistan is limited to just some areas in Kabul, yeah sure :enjoy:

RAW divided Pakistan & ISI was a spectator. What makes you think ISI is better than RAW.

I Knew You Indian Trolls Were Going To Make Stupid Comments It's Practically Second Nature to You.

ISI Only Started Getting Importance In The Late 1970s Before That They Were Just A Branch of The Army.Secondly 1971 Was Not A Genious Of RAW At All.All They Did Was They Just Take Advantage Of A Situation

Truth that ISI is a third class intelligence agency who has done more harm to Pakistan than its enemies.

LOL That Third Class Agency Can Easily Infiltrate Your Armed Forces and Strategic Organizations

http://www.indiatvnews.com/news/ind...ere-leaked-to-pakistan-isi-in-2014-48131.html

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ion-to-Pakistans-ISI/articleshow/40816307.cms

http://www.dawn.com/news/1159166

Why Don't You Listen to Your Own RAW Chief

http://tribune.com.pk/story/1000958/isi-most-powerful-spy-agency-in-the-world-ex-raw-chief/

Again stealing other countries hero's , no matter how bad they were for your own ancestors, gaznvi was afghan so was abdali nothing to do with Pakistanis, they are afghan hero not pakistan but its a fact both burned down Lahore & looted Pakistan Punjab ,hell afghans even colluded with Hindu ruler from Kashmir to attack Lahore which they did Massacring all its inhabitants majority being Punjabi Muslims, reality is you people don't care about afghan but your own interests which are to somehow keep Afghanistan under Rawalpindi control & to use it against India in long run

Man You Indian Trolls Are Even More Brainless Than I Had Imagined.If You Had Done Something Known As Research You Would Have Found Out That Ghaznavi Was Not An Afghan But A Turk and That Ahmed Shah Abdali Was Actually Born and Brought Up in Multan

last time i check there was "short circuit" in indian weapon depo
you can take credit for anything or claim anything.but for a second tell me what will ISI achive by blowing a weapon depot,those will be replaced.or are you just happy it blewup.
Anyway many Pakistanies claim NZ works for Indian intrests can ,we claim and give credit to RAW for it.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom