What's new

Has China catched up with Turkey in salaries?

but after tax, 2800 euros leave you only 1600, dude,
actually, it is not easy to get high net salaries in Europe. The tax in Germany is very high.

Tax rate in US is : 10% goes to state, and another 15% goes to federal. So about 25% is taken from my pay check every pay day. How much is tax rate in Germany? As high? lower?

for professionals, usually you can get higher salaries in the US than Europe.

I'm looking at Human Quality Engineering (doctoral) positions in UK; the starting range are around 80 - 90 k euros. Its actually pretty good. In the 'states, out of school, offerings start at around $90-100k. But conversion wise, UK pays more, i think. But the thing you have to take into consideration is cost of living. Where i'm at now, cost of living isn't too bad.

Tax rate in US is : 10% goes to state, and another 15% goes to federal. So about 25% is taken from my pay check every pay day. How much is tax rate in Germany? As high? lower?

I'm looking at Human Quality Engineering (doctoral) positions in UK; the starting range are around 80 - 90 k euros. Its actually pretty good. In the 'states, out of school, offerings start at around $90-100k. But conversion wise, UK pays more, i think. But the thing you have to take into consideration is cost of living. Where i'm at now, cost of living isn't too bad.

roughly 45%. But take into account that this includes your healthcare and social security and great infrastructure as well as national service. Something USA does not provide

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom