What's new

Harun Yahya

However I was wondering whether this is an attempt on the part of Harun Yahya to try to launch the first steps of a process which has the aim of re-establishing the Ottoman Empire. Given the Turkish Prime Minister`s response to the Israeli president at the Davos forum and the massive welcome he received in Istanbul is it possible that Turkey could begin to assert itself more in the Middle East in a way that it has not done in Decades or even in a Century.

I think if Pakistan,Iran and Turkey could forge some sort economic union along the lines of what the EU has got it would be good.
Maybe start with economic union then move onto political and military union further down.

May be it is not the place but i must add;
People think that we return to middle east after nearly a century and the reason is the present goverment party.
but this is not a comment can explain the reason so simply.i wrote about this under a topic in naval forum and i tell it again.
We cant remain as we are.either we will be an imperial power or we will become a small toy country.there is not a 3. option.
You understand our point.we can not accept to be small.we have huge aims.

But why?why in last a few years?why did we ignore the legacy of our fallen beloved empire?
This legacy was a very heavy burden for a country like Turkey.for this reason;Turkey used to call itself as a nation-state.
Time has changed.we get stronger day by day.we have a good economy,a well educated youth and statesmen who can use this potential.
So far,we kept our distance.but we wont do it anymore.

Uncle sam is leaving middle east.this will cause an authority gap.and only turkey can fill this place with its strong potential,economy and army.Also our historical obligation.

Yesterday Arabs declared that non-arabs shouldnt involve in to Palastine problem and they support M. Abbas.Here you see,they act the same blind man.If we expect them to take independent decisions,we waste our time.they need a leadership,a guide and a shelter.
And thats what we wanna give.

It is interesting to note historically note that it was the Arabs in modern day Saudi Arabia that led the revolt against the Ottoman Empire. As I understand it although my knowledge of it is not that good and I may be wrong does not Turkey still hold the title to the Calipiate of the Islamic World even though it was abolished.

If it does could this title be used in any future dispute.

Back
Top Bottom