What's new

Harop, CBU-105: India's reply to terror squads

Recently, I doubted a guys who are using chinese flag, and I proved he is not a chinese. There are some indian members jumped out told me "you should not doubt one's nationality from his view." like a god father. They acted like indian members never doubt one's nationality from his view. But in this thread, you just showed me what is double standard.

sir

u missed the point here, even the Mods have PM this chinese member not to use dual fake IDs but
he has posted Mods private message in public.

So he's a shameless person, defaming even Mods.

And we are not proving him anything that is him who have boast about using 2 fake IDs and violation forum rules openly.

thanks

sir

u missed the point here, even the Mods have PM this chinese member not to use dual fake IDs but
he has posted Mods private message in public.

So he's a shameless person, defaming even Mods.

And we are not proving him anything that is him who have boast about using 2 fake IDs and violation forum rules openly.

thanks

Did he? If that is true, that is bad, mods should do something. I will wait the result.

A missile is also a suicide drone if you think about it and we already have that :pakistan::china:

there is a huge diffrence mate it will cost $10 mil for a specific reason, missile cannot give u real time intellegence.This thing can hover around the target which gives us 100% surety of being right...

Damn this thing is like Death over ur head without knowing it :victory1:

Heres an idea for a suicide drone, get a regular drone, stick some explosives on it, and fly it into a ship. BRILLIANT

cluster bombs very good for our air forces but were are the mediums such as the b 115 bombers in Indian air force:what: but i think it is a move in the right direction:sniper::sniper:

Won't be useful. Its just another toy with remote in American hands.

Better India focus on funding public-private R&D at home.

Well, what's the use when quota bureaucrats sit and dominate our R&D, delaying corrupting and slowing down all research.

Why do you think even after 6 decades we are importing weapons while smaller countries have at least more than half of self reliance?

Stop living in a world of your own:taz:.These drones dont come up in days.It takes years of R&D.Moreover, its not like, we are not putting efforts on our own.

Are we? Ironically, people have transitioned from one phase of life to another and still all we do is hear only the names of these so called efforts.

Remember, its our tax money; you, me and all members on this thread have equal right to question it.

Why is it that this "efforts of our own" never come up at the right time despite us being given TOT in many cases?

What about Rustam variants? When will it come up? They were talking all big stuff when they said they're planning an armed version, this and that.

And this was 5 years ago. Surely, if an attack helicopter can take just 2 years to make (LCH) what's the problem with a drone? The sensors perhaps. But then how come Rustams have flown before?

This is one of the many examples.

Wake up.

Going by your logic our country will remain toothless for the world to
walk upon.

A strong army backed by a pathetic kangroo government is already toothless.

When was the last time we showed what it means to be a big power? 26/11? :lol:

In this case whats wrong in buying these drones which might be extreemly helpful in stopping terrorists??.

Going by what is happening with Kasab and Afzal, take it in written from me that the government won't dare to use it against anyone. Not even some nutjob from Maldives. Forget political goldmines like Kasab and Afzal.

ps: I assume u are aware of efforts made by us in R&D

I am still waiting for that "self-reliance" claim Anthony had promised.

Please note that I am not against this purchase and welcome it.

But it is very shameful that our tall claims of this and that bite the dust everytime when it comes to delivering a potent platform within time to the armed forces.

Back
Top Bottom