What's new

Hardcore Kashmiri militants turn on their masters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well,Case of Ilyas Kashmiri would be a good example.He ran Jihad in Kashmir on the behalf of Pakistan ,but later fell out of favor with the Pakistani military, he was even taken into custody and tortured in late 2003 in the wake of an attempt to assassinate President Musharraf.After siege of Lal Masjid he rejoined 313 Brigade in the terrorist organisation Harkat-ul-Jihad-al-Islami (HUJI), which is closely tied to al-Qaeda and moved to Waziristan to fight against Pakistani State.He was later on killed in a US drone strike.Their are numerous examples like him.Go and check out.

How an ex-Army commando became a terrorist - thenews.com.pk

Great argument, you have convinced me.

Me and Imran Khan are from the same area.

Punjabi Taliban...

HAHAHHAHHAAHAHA!

Jeez this guy needs to get his head checked. South Punjab is the safest area in all of Pakistan.

The most we ever got were bank robbers and even they were killed.

This is some make believe reporting on the part of the author.

One thing I've realized about Indians on PDF is that they follow journalists religiously without verifying whether the guy is a crackpot or not.

LOL

Once more I will say, WHAT IN THE **** IS A PUNJABI TALIBAN?

:disagree:

Recruits for the Taliban cadre from there & about Punjab & in particular South Punjab ! They along with the TTP & the Foreign Fighters are exclusively fighting Pakistani forces.

One thing I've realized about Indians on PDF is that they follow journalists religiously without verifying whether the guy is a crackpot or not.

LOL

Now Please go and read post #27 to clear your doubt...... Come back and ask the same after that... Please again go and read the post #27..

LOL

Actually Afghan Taliban went to khalistan to help Sikhs liberate from India, while their stay in khalistan they learned Punjabi, when Indians saw Punjabi speaking freedom fighters fighting for khalistan freedom looking like Taliban, they named them Punjabi Talibans :D

You reap what u sow ISI funded these jihadis now some have turned rogue oh well like I give a ****

Now Please go and read post #27 to clear your doubt...... Come back and ask the same after that... Please again go and read the post #27..

No that is false, the truth is this

Actually Afghan Taliban went to khalistan to help Sikhs liberate from India, while their stay in khalistan they learned Punjabi, when Indians saw Punjabi speaking freedom fighters fighting for khalistan freedom looking like Taliban, they named them Punjabi Talibans :D

He doesnt work for the Indian newspaper. It specifically says he is an independent writer. Read before commenting :P

Contributing for indian news magazine writing against Pakistan tells his credibility.

Recruits for the Taliban cadre from there & about Punjab & in particular South Punjab ! They along with the TTP & the Foreign Fighters are exclusively fighting Pakistani forces.

You seriously believe this bs?

I been to the hardest madrassas in the area.

None of them are engaged in any illegal activity.

The troll writers are feeding you and the Indians garbage.

Ask member Imran Khan as well.

If he logs on, he will laugh at this crap.

Ok i take that argument of yours...... Now my question is... Where they based at???.. What are all their activities??? and why are they fighting against pakistan??? Who are they fighting for?? ( im talking about this so called punjabi taliban )

You seriously believe this bs?

I been to the hardest madrassas in the area.

None of them are engaged in any illegal activity.

The troll writers are feeding you and the Indians garbage.

Ask member Imran Khan as well.

If he logs on, he will laugh at this crap.

Oye yaaar this is what the Chief Minster of Punjab himself said so & nor are the Punjabi Taliban a figment of my imagination. No its got nothing to do with the Madrassas, its not institutionalized...the Taliban there, from what I've heard, are recruiting & kidnapping youth...though the 80,000 figure is absolute nonsense...it can't be more than a few hundred. But even still there are as many Punjabi Taliban as there are Sindhi, Baloch or others...which is to say this isn't a 'Punjabi Movement' or anything of the sort thats been projected its just a bunch of youth numbering barely in the few hundreds joining up with the enemy...nothing Punjabi or Pashtun about them.

That said the article is pure BS; there isn't a shred of evidence throughout those 2000 or so words & if anyone has had the misfortune of listening to this guy in some of the interviews or talk shows (as I have) he gets caught out routinely by the hosts themselves because he hasn't been able to back up his claims any of the time I listened to him.

P.S These Punjabi Taliban, if they can be called as such, have got nothing to do with Kashmir or the insurgency !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom