What's new

Haramain Condemns Indian News Channel’s Blatant Stunt involving Masjid Al Nabawi

Nuke India. Problem solved.
Way to go!!
A third rated news channel shows an animation becomes a hallmark agenda for you? I am a Muslim but not a radical.....
You must be aware what some of our Mullahs also rant about Jihad, Killing of non-believers, destroying their temples, Gods etc..... That thinking is fine, right?
Who are you trying to explain? People suggesting to nuke India on the basis of a third rated channel that no one probably watches! lol
Don't label all Muslims similar to your likes.....

On Palestine-Israel conflict...are all Muslims on same page? (look at UAE, Qatar, Jordan)....

And don't sensationalise the topic..."Bombing Madina"... who has bombed? What?...as I said some third rated news channel showed one animation and hell broke loose? and you have started labelling it as Hindu thinking (Hindus are in Malaysia, Indonesia, Nepal, Fiji, Maldives, The Caribbeans too).....
Hindus are in Pakistan too! Just imagine what those guys must be facing out there! Then people talk about Humanity! hmmm..
@Adonis This isn't an intellectual discourse? Not a rational critique on Islamic jurisprudence as well. This a poor attempt to act macho that everything that belongs to muslims is worthy of bombing. This maybe a simple tomb of sand and brick to some but it remains a sacred site for Muslims and it will naturally attract ire from Muslims if someone disrespect it. You cannot brush it under the rug saying it is trivial, for muslims it is not.
What about the sacred sites of others that Muslims dozed? Can they not feel emotional about them?

Last edited:
More sanghi ba$tard filth. These tiny men can only use animated graphics and attack the downtrodden. They have no metal for a real fight.

Indian lying godi media is the worst

Here lies an excellent opportunity for Pakistan to spread this news across the muslim world where indians live in large numbers. At the state level Pakistan can do a great deal.

But all one sees is #Shahbaz Sharif- #Maryam Nawaz #Pakistan stands with india
this will not happen as a segment including both civilian and non-civilian part of government want to "Bury the Past" without any assurance for Future"

This thinking is a Curse.

Last edited:
That's quite ironic of the Hindutva turd you quoted considering the fact that hindus are actually running trends in support of the anchor.

you know what more ironic is

I did not used the word "Hindu" but "FILTHY INDIANS" [post is quoted below] and said that these filthy indians have accepted Hindtva Ideology, but that uninvited false flag respondent pasted it on all of hindus by himself .... to support his nonexistent base of argument ....

"wo khatay hai na choor ki dari main tinka"

This shows the wishes and Imaginations of Filthy Indians .... they all have accepted Hindutva Ideology in the same manner Germans accepted Nazi Ideology

and not only this in another post he was terming me as some someone full of hatred rather to to justify his argument rather condemn this act .....

why ignore the act of hatred from his ideological kin ..... ????

and why they want to object on the right of other to protest on this act of hatred and right to point out the behaviour of Provocations and Hatred within them .... ???

and other filthy Indians who are propagating the argument that its a third rated news channel and have very little audience to them my questions are

So what if it is .... what action government of Indian till now has taken against this channel ???

Is the owner of this news channel is not a political member of BJP and also ideological member Hindutva organisation ..... ???

If the Government of India has not taken action on this should we not consider this as their support for this idea and ideology .... ???

IF the owner of the channel is part of BJP then we should not consider it as common thinking prevailing within BJP ..... ???

=====================================

Request To Pakistani Members of Forum

BTW I would request forum members who have twitter accounts kindly tag embassies and foreign office of all Muslim countries specially KSA, UAE, Iran, Turkey, Malaysia, Indonesian, and our Government of Pakistan

And for Pakistani Foreign Office and ISPR tag them with specially with remarks Lets "Bury the Past and wait for the future"

@PDF can we launch a twitter campaign for this ..... ???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom