What's new

Happy valentine's day

Bhai main to guru bhai ko sorry kahta hoon, captain to pehlay hi chalay gai ab kahin vice captain bhi naraz ho kar chalain gai to phir hamra kya hoga kalia ??????

Today, the 14th of February, is such a huge day for me and so many others.It marks an occasion, a beautiful moment that reminds me what we all live for. And tomorrow I will rekindle my passion for you, spend all my time watching and dreaming of you, and relive the spark that made me fall in love with you all those years ago.
The Champions League knockout stages are going to be incredible

oyeee hosh kero zara ye kahaan se kahaan le ja rahy ho is mamly ko tum log? yahaan her shareef admi ki pagri uchali jati hai ?

Bhai main to guru bhai ko sorry kahta hoon, captain to pehlay hi chalay gai ab kahin vice captain bhi naraz ho kar chalain gai to phir hamra kya hoga kalia ??????

nanhe raaj kumaar itne bhole mat bano?????????

khair i asked a genuen question but nobody answered it why in this valentine's day celebarated?????????

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Today, the 14th of February, is such a huge day for me and so many others.It marks an occasion, a beautiful moment that reminds me what we all live for. And tomorrow I will rekindle my passion for you, spend all my time watching and dreaming of you, and relive the spark that made me fall in love with you all those years ago.
The Champions League knockout stages are going to be incredible

bhai zara dheere se ....itne bhee angrez nahee hain hum????????ye batao keh kya rahe the .....angrezee main?????????

bhai zara dheere se ....itne bhee angrez nahee hain hum????????ye batao keh kya rahe the .....angrezee main?????????

Itney arsey sey football ( especially ENGLISH Premier league ) dekh raha hon. Itni Angrezi to marney do

waisey ye post mien ney apney aik aur dost ( also Arsenal fan) sey copy kar ki hai :P

Itney arsey sey football ( especially ENGLISH Premier league ) dekh raha hon. Itni Angrezi to marney do

waisey ye post mien ney apney aik aur dost ( also Arsenal fan) sey copy kar ki hai :P

to goyaa aap hum logo ka mazaak ura rahen hain???????????

happy Valentine's day...

take my advice : din bhar paise kharch karo...but raat mein..sab vasool karo....kuchh is tarah se....

toothbrush.jpg

jatt that was epic ! :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Today me and my gf are going to.... oh who am I kidding, I'm single :sad:

Was never a fan of valentine's day since I hate dishing out cash for girls. So many girls I know have asked me to be their valentine so I had to say yes to one of them :sick: but I'll probably bailout on her at the last moment today lol. I don't want to go outside today.
For heartbroken niggaz like myself valentine's day is day of mourning.

Everywhere else in the world this occasion is losing its importance..
Its only in Desi land that people are gaga over a western occasion.

Everywhere else in the world this occasion is losing its importance..
Its only in Desi land that people are gaga over a western occasion.

Not really, all the shops are packed with idiots buying sh-t for valentines day here in Toronto. All the kissing hotspots have been occupied already :hitwall:

Not really, all the shops are packed with idiots buying sh-t for valentines day here in Toronto. All the kissing hotspots have been occupied already :hitwall:

Lol.. its Canada.. people are always mushy mushy there.

Back
Top Bottom