What's new

Happy Rakhi

These two words Raksha( means protection) and Bandhan(mean bound) are enough to tell us what this festival is all about and its great to celebrates and honours the relationship between a brother and sister and it is blessing to have a sister who prays and wishes for our success and happiness :)

Happy Raksha bandhan to all peoples who celebrate this day : )

or Divya ne saab ko bhai bana liya...Baji apne bhaio ke like mithae to bhejeo?

Wow, this used to be a big festival back in the day when my sis and I were in India. Now we just have a phone call.

Thanks to all for your messages, reminds me of my childhood days.

Hey I'm in the US next week, will ask sis to give me a Rakhi, will be after 12 years or so...

Rakhi.jpg

Wishing Rakhi to everyone. May this year bring light to the life all the indian and pakistani brothers. May all my borthers live in peace with harmony and may god bless them all with good health and prosperity in the coming years. may all the luxuries shower upon you....

--A Sister.

Divya this is very nice of you not only wishing Happy Rakhi you went out of your way with a good & blessed heart to wish everyone even us Pakistani's i not only admire that but respect it thankyou & GOD bless you. Wishing all the Hindu members including my own personal hindu friends a good ,blessed & Happy Rakhi to you all may GOD bless you all and may we all live in peace & love one day inshallah :)

P.S. I want to tell each and everyone of you that it being our holy month of ramazan i will be adding everyone on pdf in my prayers and i mean everyone so help me GOD ... wishing all you all the best in health ,love.frienship,peace and life in general.

:D perhaps its the ONLY day when 99% forums' tharkis behave like brothers

You mean a negative role in hinduism???

No matter how much negative person. But still this festival is for all brothers and sisters.
Ie sisters to wish good for brothers even if he is bad and brother to protect his sister in any circumstancae.

Back
Top Bottom