What's new

Happy Pakistan's Independence Day to you all.

Happy Birthday to my fellow country men.

Time to for some aerial firing, I am using BLANKS. Please guys avoid using live ammo. Please Please i request you to arrange blank ammos before hand like I did.

Muhallay walas are going to be mad at me :D

Happy Birthday to my fellow country men.

Time to for some aerial firing, I am using BLANKS. Please guys avoid using live ammo. Please Please i request you to arrange blank ammos before hand like I did.

Muhallay walas are going to be mad at me :D

Azadi Mubarik :D :D .

5-copy.jpg

Happy independence day to all. Let's be united in our efforts to eradicate corruption from all levels of society ranging from politicians to businessmen, spread quality education without any discrimination of class and religion, get rid of influences of external power houses ranging from KSA,USA and China and let's stand at our own strong feet .
We don't need anyone but just ourselves.
Love you all out there stay blessed and protected.

300509,xcitefun-happy-independence-day-pakistan-wallpape.jpg

I wish All members of PDF , A very Happy Independence Day of Pakistan ...And i would like To Thank All the Moderators of PDF to Start a Wonderful Website , that Give us chance to understand Pakistan Politics, Cultures , Army etc ..
I hope our Country will Remain United , and May Allah Protect our Country from All internal and External Threats ..
I Wish that this Day will bring Lots of Changes in Our country .. And we will make our Country Strong Economically and Militarily ...

My Prays and Regards to All the Peoples who associate with family or Army ,Airforce And Navy ...
May Allah Protect you all , and the way you Protect us ... We will always be with you .. and Stand with you against any Enemy ...

Pakistan Zindabad :pakistan:

Pakistan Zindabad, paindabad :pakistan:

Happy independence day to all. Let's be united in our efforts to eradicate corruption from all levels of society ranging from politicians to businessmen, spread quality education without any discrimination of class and religion, get rid of influences of external power houses ranging from KSA,USA and China and let's stand at our own strong feet .
We don't need anyone but just ourselves.
Love you all out there stay blessed and protected.
welcome back ...havent seen you on for awhile :)

Back
Top Bottom