What's new

Happy Pakistan Independence Day

Partition 1947

1628858291825.png

1628858345469.png

View attachment 769419
Jab ap 400 saal hindu awaam pr hakumat karein or jab unka wakt aye to apna mulk bana lein

Happy Independence Day
Jewa , Jewa , Jewa Pakistan :pakistan::pakistan:🥰
His grandfather himself was a Hindu who was forcefully converted to Islam as per this:

Anyways, happy independence day to you guys.

I think Pakistan should ideally be celebrating the Independence Day on 16 December instead of 14 August. Because..
1) Pakistan that was created on 14 Aug 1947 doesn't exist anymore
2) Pakistan that exists today was created on 16 December 1971.

Anyway, Happy Independence Day!

I think Pakistan should ideally be celebrating the Independence Day on 16 December instead of 14 August. Because..
1) Pakistan that was created on 14 Aug 1947 doesn't exist anymore
2) Pakistan that exists today was created on 16 December 1971.

Anyway, Happy Independence Day!

What does India celebrate on 15th Aug?? India lost half of its land, Pakistan and BD were created. You should mourn, I dont understand what do u guys celebrate on 15th Aug.

Azad ya qaid ? Are you guys sure we have freedom ?

Is official Pakistan still existing ?

I wouldn’t celebrate these occasions while having a nation that is still living under the shadows of mafias, corrupts, feudals, Jahils and governed by the worst of the worst

Azad ya qaid ? Are you guys sure we have freedom ?

Is official Pakistan still existing ?

I wouldn’t celebrate these occasions while having a nation that is still living under the shadows of mafias, corrupts, feudals, Jahils and governed by the worst of the worst

i understand and I agree with you brother, but you said “… having a nation…”, what would have been our life condition if we didn’t have it ?

Yes it’s sad how Pakistani awam evolved, as you correctly stated toward mafia style, corrupts, etc… but one day insha’Allah we will fix all those issues and make our moon and stara shine as they should have.

sincere Azadi Mubarak to all my brothers and sisters 🇵🇰

Nation celebrates Independence Day with patriotic zeal, zest

Nation celebrates Independence Day with patriotic zeal, zest

https://nation.com.pk/NewsSource/web-desk
Web Desk
1:21 AM | August 14, 2021

The nation celebrates Independence Day on Saturday with traditional excitement and national spirit.

The day will dawn with thirty-one gun salutes in the Federal Capital and twenty-one gun salutes in the provincial headquarters.

Prayers will be offered for the security and progress of Pakistan and the well-being of the people. It will be a public holiday.

The national flag will be hoisted at all important public and private buildings.

The main feature of the celebrations will be a national flag hoisting ceremony at President House Islamabad. President Dr. Arif Alvi will be the chief guest on the occasion.

The country came into existence after a long struggle of the All-India Muslim League under the visionary leadership of the founding father of the nation, Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah.

The day is also marked with celebratory events of flag-raising ceremonies, parades, change of guards, cultural events, award-winning ceremonies, patriotic songs, and the national anthem.

Back
Top Bottom