What's new

HAPPY Nuclear Tests anniversary

33711445_10210316734429441_7339116093929160704_n.jpg

Going to be partying in London after Iftar to celebrate Pakistan Nuclear Weapons test anniversary!!!!!.............:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Happy 20th!!!!!!!.....:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Button dabado
Come on. These are not toys. It's deadly serious business. While the fundamental purpose of making these weapons is to achieve real sovereignty and then cruise to higher and higher marks. Unfortunately we haven't been able to achieve the later part and only partially the first one. Showing some spine against uncle Sam is only because of the partial goal that came in with these explosions. But we still need to cover a lot in nation building process to realize the remaining goals.

Come on. These are not toys. It's deadly serious business. While the fundamental purpose of making these weapons is to achieve real sovereignty and then cruise to higher and higher marks. Unfortunately we haven't been able to achieve the later part and only partially the first one. Showing some spine against uncle Sam is only because of the partial goal that came in with these explosions. But we still need to cover a lot in nation building process to realize the remaining goals.

you cannot achieve your goals if your neighbour continues to keep you under imposed war.
we did not make these for show and tell. we made these to use them when time calls.

All Thanks to Allah Almighty
and the efforts of our engineers and scientists

I don't think the US, Russia, China or anyone else has ever celebrated a "bomb day"!

DeUCl9PX4AEPalt.jpg:large

Pakistan as Nuclear Power: Nuclear program start:........ 20 Jan 1972
1st nuclear weapon test:...... 28 May 1998
Largest yield test: ~40 kt
Active Plutonium production plants: 4 Weapon
Grade Plutonium annual production: ~48 kg Estimated nuclear stockpile: 130-140 warheads

The day we made our defence impregnable. :pakistan:
The day when the new world order changed.

The day Pakistan melted the mountains, and melted Indian souls and courage, lol.

I remember the day I was sitting in the staff room of one of the biggest University in London reading all the news paper articles on the Pakistan and India's test. All the Yahudee professors faces were as if their mothers had died. Some faces had turned red as tomatoes and some had tears swelling in their eyes. As the only Pakistani in the Staff room and with widest smile ever seen I suddenly became centre of their attention and they just couldn't refrain from approaching me. I was approached by almost half dozen Zions and I had to diplomatically tell them "f*ck you, all we wanted was nuke technology to provide electric power to fuel our development and you opposed us. You used Nuke weapons as an excuse to oppose our development and now we have have both , civilian and military". I hurt their butt even more when I told them that all the technology was indigenous and developed by Pakistani Scientists and that we had the nukes since the 80s in response to India's nuke program and continuous nuke blackmail of Pakistan. I have never seen a more forlorn bunch of educated people since then.

I don't think the US, Russia, China or anyone else has ever celebrated a "bomb day"!
Whats that suppose to mean? You have your own days, we have our own whether its a bomb day as you call it or a thanks giving or a Veterans day.

Were those countries in same situation as Pakistan was(is) ?

Pakistan and we Pakistanis celebrate it because this bomb you call, gave us security against any conventional devil design. Sorry if you can't understand that.

Were those countries in same situation as Pakistan was(is) ?

Pakistan and we Pakistanis celebrate it because this bomb you call, gave us security against any conventional devil design. Sorry if you can't understand that.
yes, I believe every country had their own threat perception. we had the USSR, they had us, China had Russia and so on. But nobody else celebrates a "nuclear bomb" day!

yes, I believe every country had their own threat perception. we had the USSR, they had us, China had Russia and so on. But nobody else celebrates a "nuclear bomb" day!

John, you need to understand that it was a big day for Pakistan and Muslim countries that have been historically oppressed by the west. It pretty much just signifies that the playing field for the underdogs has been leveled. It's not really about celebrating a bomb that can kill tens of thousands of people. It's kind of like how we celebrate the Alamo down here, even though a significant population of Texans are of Mexican heritage. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom