What's new

Happy Independence Day

melb4aust said:
Where is the gaye(Cow), or who is the gaye;)

Happy Independence day to all of you.

God bless Pakistan and the people living in it.
Ooh now you're gonna get it!

mansoor_aq said:
WOW Owais Great,
Dear bro, how can i change my name from mansoor_aq to something else like Mansoor A Qureshi

Waiting for the help

Regards
Send a Private message to webMaster. he will solve your problem.

Aight guys off to the Parade! Got like 5-6 flags that I'm going cover my car with.

Wow Awais u did a great job :) .

And Happy Independance Day to all Indians today. Hope u guys also singing today with joy.

Great Independence day show on Geo TV going on. Musharraf infront of Kids!

They made him sing Jeevay Jeevay Pakistan and announce "We'll be back after the break".

Gotta be the first Pakistani leader to sing on TV :D. Well long back he even danced with Junoon.

Asim Aquil said:

They made him sing Jeevay Jeevay Pakistan and announce "We'll be back after the break".

Gotta be the first Pakistani leader to sing on TV :D. Well long back he even danced with Junoon.

This guy knows how to have fun :cheers:

Asim Aquil said:

That's how the military is.

We can mix with all sections of society without any airs!

Good for the General.

Jana said:
Wow Awais u did a great job :) .

And Happy Independance Day to all Indians today. Hope u guys also singing today with joy.

Once again happy independence day to all. Unfortunately i couldnt find any flag miss jana, even i went to MCG to look for a Pakistani flag but the shop was closed.:what:

Back
Top Bottom