What's new

Happy Independence Day India | 15th August 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy independence day to all Indians.
Remember the all fallen souls who sacrifice their life for us. They own you all to make India a great nation.
Never forget and forgive the traitors who are against INDIA.
Stand with your Indians brothers and sister, live for nation, always vote, stop corruption, keep your country clean, and most important protect women.

Jai Hind. Vande Mataram.
Arav

Extempore speeches generate more confidence than a prepared script. Many in government don't seem to get this.
Happy Independence Day :)

It is Bharatiyas for your kindest information. Same to you, although belated.[/QUOTE

kela mat khao Happy INDEPENDENC day to bharatis :)

There's nothing called Bharati.It's a kinda distorted sl@ng. Bharati resembles to P@ki !! bdw Thank You .. :P :D

Bdw if you are really unaware, I'll tell you, Indians are also called Bharatiya from Bharat. But the terms Hindustani and Bharatiya are hardly used these days. People like to be addressed as Indians, same as you will like yourself to be called as Pakistanis. :)

There's nothing called Bharati.It's a kinda distorted sl@ng. Bharati resembles to P@ki !! bdw Thank You .. :P :D

You are new to the forum so you are repeating old misconceptions. in Urdu its bharati. as far as slang is concerned pak.i resembles bhin.di and both are banned.

You are new to the forum so you are repeating old misconceptions. in Urdu its bharati. as far as slang is concerned pak.i resembles bhin.di and both are banned.

Read the next part which I have written. I think if you really want to wish us, you should wish us in a way which we would like right ? :)

bdw I don't know what it means and don't want to know in case it's a slang.

Read the next part which I have written. I think if you want to really wish us, you should wish us in a way which we would like right ? :)

भारतीयों को खुश स्वतंत्रता दिवस

Happy independence day to all Indians.

Jai Hind

भारतीयों को खुश स्वतंत्रता दिवस

yeah, here it's at least written as Bharatiya. Thanks!

flag28.gif

Respect our National Anthem; Respect our hard-earned Freedom that came at the cost of our blood.
flag28.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Complete Indian National Anthem - All 5 verses.

29 States, 1618 Languages, 8+
tyeps of religions
6400 Castes, 6 Ethnic Groups 29
Major Festivals and 1 Country,
ITS OUR INDIA
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY FRIENDS

Our National Anthem - by Lata Mangeshkar & Asha Bhosle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom