What's new

Happy Independence Day Bangladeshis!

That would be reserved only when we have indian guests over.

No.

It is in your genes.

You said it to Pakistanis, who treated you so well.

And now you are turning to the Hindus.

Funny!

Can you never be happy?

And the Pakistanis did so much for you.

Don't be ungrateful.

Let bygones be bygones.

Be grateful to them and join Pakistan.

Like the American say - Don't forget the Almo, I say don't forget the ummah.

Pakistanis feel that you treacherously let down the ummah for your petty sub-nationalism!

BD is responsible for igniting sub national aspiration in parts of Pakistan.

BD has been a seriously let down to the ummah.

No.

It is in your genes.

You said it to Pakistanis, who treated you so well.

And now you are turning to the Hindus.

Funny!

Can you never be happy?

And the Pakistanis did so much for you.

Don't be ungrateful.

Let bygones be bygones.

Be grateful to them and join Pakistan.

Like the American say - Don't forget the Almo, I say don't forget the ummah.

Na we are happy being indian hating Bangladeshis, man you Indians are so easy to windup.

Avoiding realities and talking through the wrong orifice?

If you are a man enough, address the issue.

If you are anti Indian, it matters not since BD is not material in India's scheme of things.

Just answer the issues raised, if you are man enough!

Have you no remorse and shame that you let the ummah down?

Where is zakira?

As usual like a good person, avoiding the flak and putting the foot soldier ahead to die for his big talk?

No wonder Pakistanis never recruited Bangladeshis in the Army as per a post by a BD.

Indians had no hesitation in recruiting Bengalis in their Army!

We never ran away!!

Why should we bother if they want to change their national anthem? Although I do understand the sentiment that you have for BD, that being your birthplace.

Well, as far as BD is concerned, I am not from a riff raff family of BD.

We are mentioned in details in Beveridges History of Bengal and my ancestor drove away the Bargis from Bengal.

That is why I find it amusing with the post of these upstarts from BD.

Maybe we should devote a thread on who were the folks who converted!

I am surprised that we were having quick replies from the good BD posters but now they are running shy?

More so the chap Zakira who has gone underground after all his big talk and left it to the unfortunate footsoldiers!

Yes, I am wound up about BD.

I am pragmatic, It will never be my country. But it will always remain a country that I love. It is a country of my ancestors. It is my ROOT!

I wish it well!

Always and every time.

It is MY land. It will never be mine.

And yet, if it does well, it is my Pride!

Jana and her ilk and her stupidity and crocodile tears of the ummah and the treachery of BD cannot under any circumstances tear me away from being proud of the country of my roots being better than its union during Partition!

Avoiding realities and talking through the wrong orifice?

If you are a man enough, address the issue.

If you are anti Indian, it matters not since BD is not material in India's scheme of things.

Just answer the issues raised, if you are man enough!

Have you no remorse and shame that you let the ummah down?

Where is zakira?

As usual like a good person, avoiding the flak and putting the foot soldier ahead to die for his big talk?

No wonder Pakistanis never recruited Bangladeshis in the Army as per a post by a BD.

Indians had no hesitation in recruiting Bengalis in their Army!

We never ran away!!

How many orifices do you talk out of, that must be a neat trick. You should be on tv if censors allow (Just pulling your leg).
Ok seriously, let’s take the issues you raised.
First I don’t care a fig about Pakistan, they murdered hundreds of thousands of Bangladeshi’s (crime which can be forgiven in time but not forgotten), they were our enemy, but its history and we can’t live our life crying over what has happened. We have to look to the future, a nation thousands of kilometers away has no bearing on us now, as for reuniting, you have more chance of uniting with China. Religion doesn’t make nations, else there wouldn’t be so many christen, Muslim nations etc, we are linguistically and culturally different, so no chance on that happening.

Or

India, was our ally and now to many (especially the young) is the enemy. To be honest yea one of the reason is because it’s a hindu majority country, (we get all the Indian channel here, and we hear what the BJP,Shiv sena, bajrang dal etc say). But I think the most important reason is because india is a large neighbor, with whom we have some issues, and since indias not gonna disappear or shrink, that attitude is not gonna change.

Now that the serious bit is over with let get back to winding up our fellow Indians, pk zindabad, bd zindabad……blah blah blah.

I am surprised that we were having quick replies from the good BD posters but now they are running shy?

More so the chap Zakira who has gone underground after all his big talk and left it to the unfortunate footsoldiers!

Yes, I am wound up about BD.

I am pragmatic, It will never be my country. But it will always remain a country that I love. It is a country of my ancestors. It is my ROOT!

I wish it well!

Always and every time.

It is MY land. It will never be mine.

And yet, if it does well, it is my Pride!

Jana and her ilk and her stupidity and crocodile tears of the ummah and the treachery of BD cannot under any circumstances tear me away from being proud of the country of my roots being better than its union during Partition!

na mate not shy just slow at typing, not a secretary you know, got go eat smething its almost 9 in london. keep posting will catch up later.

How many orifices do you talk out of, that must be a neat trick. You should be on tv if censors allow (Just pulling your leg).
Ok seriously, let’s take the issues you raised.
First I don’t care a fig about Pakistan, they murdered hundreds of thousands of Bangladeshi’s (crime which can be forgiven in time but not forgotten), they were our enemy, but its history and we can’t live our life crying over what has happened. We have to look to the future, a nation thousands of kilometers away has no bearing on us now, as for reuniting, you have more chance of uniting with China. Religion doesn’t make nations, else there wouldn’t be so many christen, Muslim nations etc, we are linguistically and culturally different, so no chance on that happening.

Or

India, was our ally and now to many (especially the young) is the enemy. To be honest yea one of the reason is because it’s a hindu majority country, (we get all the Indian channel here, and we hear what the BJP,Shiv sena, bajrang dal etc say). But I think the most important reason is because india is a large neighbor, with whom we have some issues, and since indias not gonna disappear or shrink, that attitude is not gonna change.

Now that the serious bit is over with let get back to winding up our fellow Indians, pk zindabad, bd zindabad……blah blah blah.

Nonsense that Pakistani massacred thousand of Bengalis, Ask your friend and mentor Jana!

Who says religion is not the be all and end all of everything, Check what Jana wrote, The Raazakar were the cutest thing that could happen to BD and they were the torchbearer of the ummah. You don't believe in the ummah? What type of a Muslim are you? You should hide your head in shame!

Indeed, India was your ally, but stupid that they were they lost the initiative. I am with you on that. I think India must, as a bigger nation, accommodate more of BD's requirement and be a real good neighbour. But then, I am not a minister!

Notwithstanding, I am proud that BD is doing well.

I am proud of you all and I sincerely hope that you really do great for the world to take notice!

Well done and get cracking and make BD the best!

Dont give me that about living In London.

It is easier than cooking a meal at home!

Enough of Syletis running Indian restaurants!

I was in the 1971 war.

If it were a thundering success and if someone does not give credit to the Bangladeshi and the Mukti Bahini, then they are fools and liars and should have their heads examined.

The Bangladeshis and the Mukti Bahini did a great job and that is why every year we celebrate Vijay Diwas at Fort William in Kolkata, we have whole lot of Mukti Jodyas along with us to celebrate the occasion.

It is not a victory for India.

It is a victory of the Mukti Bahini and the IA!!

Without the Bangladeshis, there would be NO victory!!

Joy Bangla!

Nonsense that Pakistani massacred thousand of Bengalis, Ask your friend and mentor Jana!

Who says religion is not the be all and end all of everything, Check what Jana wrote, The Raazakar were the cutest thing that could happen to BD and they were the torchbearer of the ummah. You don't believe in the ummah? What type of a Muslim are you? You should hide your head in shame!

Indeed, India was your ally, but stupid that they were they lost the initiative. I am with you on that. I think India must, as a bigger nation, accommodate more of BD's requirement and be a real good neighbour. But then, I am not a minister!

Notwithstanding, I am proud that BD is doing well.

I am proud of you all and I sincerely hope that you really do great for the world to take notice!

Well done and get cracking and make BD the best!

Your right they didn’t kill anyone it was a figment of my imagination, and who said I was a Muslim? Presumption on your part me thinks, ill let you into a secret, I am half Dutch half Bangladeshi, and not a religious bone in my body (apart from capitalism) who happens to date a hindu girl.

Now tiki, quit the crocodile tears and fake love for us Bangladeshis, we know you Indians talk nice but do vice.

Look you BD boys, you look at everything as Hindu and Muslim.

We here have a larger prism.

Religion is not the be all and end all of life.

Sub nationalism is!

The Bengali Muslim here is more concerned about being a Bengali than worrying about the UMMAH since their intellect does not merge with that of the Bihari or UP Muslim!

Arrogance? Maybe, But that is the reality!

Your right they didn’t kill anyone it was a figment of my imagination, and who said I was a Muslim? Presumption on your part me thinks, ill let you into a secret, I am half Dutch half Bangladeshi, and not a religious bone in my body (apart from capitalism) who happens to date a hindu girl.

Now tiki, quit the crocodile tears and fake love for us Bangladeshis, we know you Indians talk nice but do vice.

I realised that you were no Muslim and merely halfway home, but then I did not take the risk of calling it so in a Muslim forum. Forgive us for our trespasses, taking that your other half is NOT Christian!

I am not faking my love for BD. It is my roots. It is where my family history finds place in Beveridge's History of Bengal!

The rootless will not understand!

Do you grudge my love for my ROOTs!

I don't have to be a Muslim to believe in my ROOTs and love my land of my ancestors!!

I was in the 1971 war.

Hiding, behind a true Bangladeshi, like the rest of the Indian army, (na shouldn’t say that I am fond of those soldiers), but you sir are a fake, a bounder and a liar: prove you fought in the liberation war else hide your head in shame.

Back
Top Bottom