What's new

Happy Fourth of July to ALL our Allies

Congratulations America:usflag:

sorry for being late.

Congratulations America:usflag:

sorry for being late.
Thanks. Holiday weekend. I'll try to catch up to everybody's questions later this week. Pina Colada instead of lassi for me tonight. Ciao!

Happy birthday to the United States, a nation beautiful, both in terms of its geography and its people. It has an immense and rich culture that has given the world everything from fast food, to movies, to popular music, to modern tech and the list is endless. I have deep love for the country as it had a huge influence on my childhood and I wish it continues to prosper.

Happy 4th of July to all our American friends on here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm........... If Canada is 52nd which will be the 51st?
Puerto Rico is 51st. Canada 52nd. Mexico 53rd. We just have not made it official yet. Everyone knows how bureaucracies works...The paperworks are probably lost somewhere in that giant warehouse alluded in the movies.

I dedicate this to our "A L L Y " on their day of independence from Britain who is now their best friend

Last edited by a moderator:
So much trolling for such a joyous occasion. Happy belated birthday to the USA from a simpleton in Canada, we respect you, sometimes envy yet loathe you, but it will be forever remembered, that Canada was the only nation to besiege Washington D.C. and torch the White House ;)

May that event remain as a humorous memory, we already jointly guard each others coasts. :usflag::cheers:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom