What's new

Happy Birthday, Pakistan and PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
KsBvH.jpg

happy independence day to ALL !!!!!!!!!!!
Is it some early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sanjee apni khushia aur hum aik...is shaheen(prcham) kay sayee tlay hum aik hen
aik chaman kay phool hen saray aik gagan kay taray

jeevy jeevy pakistan jeevy jeevy pakistan

sohnee dhrtee allah rukay qdam qdam abad tuje, qdam qdam abad tuje
jub tak hi yeh dunya baqi hum deken azad tuje (AMEEN)
:victory:
:pakistan:

recite please (SAW!!) three times so ALLAh may listens our hearties prayers (AMEEN!)

We pray to get indepdence from the intervention of the foreign powers and corrupt leaders INSHALLLAH soon!!!
May Allah help this country in contributing good towards humanity!!!
MAY ALLAH make us a superpower to support the powerless (AMEEN!) and to rule over the heart (AMEEN)
MAY ALLAH WE all ethnic live with eternal love, blessing and peace!!
MAY ALLAH keep us away from the 'shir and fitna' of the devil forces who intend to make us isolated from UMMAH and the world (AMEEN!)
MAY ALLAH help the muslim world (Myamar, bosnia's muslim, kashmir muslims, Afgan muslims , IRAN muslim, chinese muslims, libyan muslims, indian muslims, siryan muslims, egypt muslims, palestine muslims) to resolve our troubles and may we help all muslims (GIVE US powers to sort out our problems) (AMEEN)!
MAY ALLAH give all superpowers hidyaa to love other poor nations (AMEEN) especially our ASIA regions (AMEEN!)
MAY ALLAH CRICKET revive in my country and revive the peace as like before 2000 and even more peace, as we have suffered alot with your countless blessings side -by -side (AMEEN)!
Thanks ALLAH for blessing us with resources, powers (nuclear) and trying to help others (AMEEN!)
MAY ALLAh put love among each other and these suicide and drone attack come to an end (AMEEN!)
MAY ALLAh take worries of our nations and the world away (AMEEN)! and love among all nations (AMEEN!)

recite please (SAW!!) three times so ALLAh may listens our hearties prayers (AMEEN!)

SUMA AMEEN!!!

I will be sincere to u my PAKISTAN, i love u a lot and i promise to u that i will work for ur betterment and i will an honor for me to embrace my life while protecting u .... love u my PAKISTAN ALOT ALOT :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom