What's new

Happy Birthday, Pakistan and PDF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday Defence.pk :pdf:

Great work here webby..
14aug.jpg

Dedicated to my beloved land and it's citizens.

The song is in Saraki, don't know how many of you will understand. Whatever, I love the song :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Members, Thanks guys & gals for all these great songs. I had totally forgotten about them.

I instantly got teleported to my childhood, what an awesome rush! :smitten:

Asfandyar Wali Khan [Official]

تمام پاکستانیوں کو آزادی کم غلامی زیادہ مبارک ہو.
ذرا سوچئے کیا ہم واقعی آزاد قوم ہیں
اگر بھارت اور پاکستان ایک ملک ہوتے اور مذہب کے نام پر بھارت کودو ٹکرے نہ کیا جاتا تو آج برصغیر کے عوام کہے بہتر حالت میں زندگی گزارتے.
کیا پاکستان کے مسلمان بھارت کے مسلمانوں سے بہتر زندگی گزارتے ہیں جو سہولتیں بھارتی مسلمانوں کو مل رہے ہے کیا وہ پاکستانی مسلمانوں کو میسر ہیں؟
بھارت میں کم از کم مسلمان محفوظ تو ہے پاکستان کی طرح آے دن مذھب کے نام پر قتل تو نہیں کیے جاتے
آزادی کے 65 سال بعد حالت یہ ہے کہ پاکستان کے ہندوں آج دوبارہ بھارت ہجرت کر رہے ہیں کیا یہ ہے جناح کا پاکستان سوچئے ضرور

Masterpiece from AYWK.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAKISTAN!!!

This seems like a really lively 14 Aug in the last couple of years. The lights decoration on the important buildings, the fireworks in Isl F-9 park, the fireworks at kakul and the parade.

Although I think that some people might be in for a ear full from the drill sergeant after that parade. The steps were definitely off at the start.

Masterpiece from AYWK.

I disagree with alot of points and the whole theme of the write-up.

People on both sides of the border are more or less living in the same conditions.

Sure, there is the WoT and it's associated problems, but if the writer wants to go to India to live a better life as he would call it, then as Gilani would say 'aapko rok kaun raha hai.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom