What's new

Happy Birthday Joe Shearer

Please do not apologise; that you thought of me and wished me is rewarding enough, and the date on which you paid me this compliment is hardly relevant. It is the thought that counts. Thank you very much.

No no thank you. Your presence over here is a blessing and your posts a delight to read. Extremely informative and unbiased ( which is very hard to do considering the nations we hail from) and you always reward the high quality of a discussion irrespective of whether you agree with them or not.

A role model for posters.

No no thank you. Your presence over here is a blessing and your posts a delight to read. Extremely informative and unbiased ( which is very hard to do considering the nations we hail from) and you always reward the high quality of a discussion irrespective of whether you agree with them or not.

Too much buttering....:disagree:

Wow it's your birthday again!:o:
Happy Bday Joe.:D (did you followed my advice on the whiskey and Floyd?:azn:)

:o:

Brandy, but no Floyd, sadly. It's an acquired taste.

Happy birthday from an evil Mirpuri :(

Thank you so much. Which part of Mirpur is the evil part?

Happy Birthday Sir!

Thank you very much.

Please ask a Bengali friend; he (or she) will laugh and agree!

Too much buttering....:disagree:

Two posts old, and you already know everyone and everything.

An Internet ninja, I presume?

@Joe Shearer some admirer of yours back in new avatar

I don't actually understand these leeches who get driven away again and again, and come sneaking back every time. Do they have no self-respect?

@Joe Shearer
image.jpeg

Hope you had great one:tup:

Happy birthday day Joe ji ..... May god bless you .....

But I couldn't understand your question. Totally baffled. :confused: It sounds as if I woke up one day and stretched my limbs, and my vest ripped into pieces, and that was when I realised that I was a muscular green giant. It was nothing like that. Please let me know what you had in mind, and I will try to answer as best as I can.

Well sir i was not Salik by birth, i was told. Over the years i realized that, 'i am'...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom