What's new

Happy Birthday Joe Shearer

Happy birthday, hope you had a great deal @Joe Shearer. All the best colleague.

I had a lovely time, thank you very much, @waz . What I would have liked is a long, cool Strongbow. I find myself less and less interested in spirits as time goes by, and cider and stout, and liqueurs and very fine malts on the other end is all that I can handle. My taste is excellent; it is a pity that my bank account comes trailing miserably behind. :D

Happy birthday day Joe ji ..... May god bless you .....

Thank you so much. If She exists, I hope that She will.

I had a lovely time, thank you very much, @waz . What I would have liked is a long, cool Strongbow. I find myself less and less interested in spirits as time goes by, and cider and stout, and liqueurs and very fine malts on the other end is all that I can handle. My taste is excellent; it is a pity that my bank account comes trailing miserably behind. :D

You missed the cigar part. I'm disapointed. I'm sending you a pipe in the post.

Happy Birthday to my favourite Indian poster. I didn't know you are a old timer, old as my dad.:p: Nonetheless stay strong and I hope you had a wonderful birthday.

@Joe Shearer sir did you get the hint in my above post.. Ok i put the question in simple way;

In what age did you form your own opinion about the universe, rather than what you read in the books or heard from the people.

@Joe Shearer sir did you get the hint in my above post.. Ok i put the question in simple way;

In what age did you form your own opinion about the universe, rather than what you read in the books or heard from the people.

Aaaah, that!

Around the age of 23. It was a shattering experience, epiphanic in one sense, disarming and rendering completely vulnerable in another. I have never quite recovered from that.

so the old age must really be kicking in then?

Hoo, boy, kicking in doesn't begin to get it.

I have never had to pause and think to remember a name, or to remember the details of something I read decades ago. Now I have to.

We had these open quiz competitions, mainly centred in Calcutta, run by Neil O'Brien and the Association of Quiz Organisers (AQO) which put up a points based trophy for the year, based on results in six standard quizzes. From that standard to this is quite a fall.

Thank you so much. If She exists, I hope that She will.
Indeed her existence is manifested in your embodiment sowed with pure conscience & divine soul... The divine rule can only be experienced through divinity & pious deeds ....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom