What's new

Happy Birthday Joe Shearer

It was before your birthday, on August 21st.

I'm so sorry, I went back and checked, and it was right there. I've answered partially; your thoughts demand a very elaborate answer, but it seemed reasonable to keep it short in the first instance. More soon.

Happy birthday Akash (I meant Joe). How you doin'? Did you go out and get trashed? But whatever you did, have a fun birthday!!

Whose Akash? How odd to find true-blue Americans so comfortable with south Asian names! But miracles will never cease.

Thank you for your good wishes.

Happy birthday Joe----8 pages of well wishings---better than trash talk of two pages by some members.

It made me feel good, and to have people like you wishing me feels even better. Thank you.

Happy Birthday Indian Uncle Jee :-)

Wish I would have given you a "positive rating" as a gift.

but do accept this meanwhile

Enjoy-your-gift-withMartijn.jpg

Whose Akash? How odd to find true-blue Americans so comfortable with south Asian names! But miracles will never cease.

I have seen many rednecks dressed up in Indian clothes on Diwali!! And these are more than just true blue. Every company now a days is flooded with Indian labor. Thanks to our loose and common senseless labor policies who allow Indian executives to totally by pass the American labor and only hire their own from India, pretty sad.

I myself now have 19 Indian employees so knowing a few names and the culture isn't a mystery anymore. But I also have double the number of Americans to keep a balance :lol:

Thank you for your good wishes.

You are welcome. You still didn't tell me if you did something fun for your birthday?

I have seen many rednecks dressed up in Indian clothes on Diwali!! And these are more than just true blue. Every company now a days is flooded with Indian labor. Thanks to our loose and common senseless labor policies who allow Indian executives to totally by pass the American labor and only hire their own from India, pretty sad.

I myself now have 19 Indian employees so knowing a few names and the culture isn't a mystery anymore. But I also have double the number of Americans to keep a balance :lol:

You are welcome. You still didn't tell me if you did something fun for your birthday?

Yes.

I dressed up as an American and pranced around the room pretending I was one and not an Indian, and had joined PDF with two American flags in prominent display.

Then I addressed an imaginary audience in my position of UN rapporteur for south Asia. I told seven governments how to run themselves and their countries, and there was pindrop silence as I spoke.

Then I waltzed around the room with a famous beauty, but while at its most elegant best, we collided with a waiter with a tray full of champagne glasses and I woke up with a start to find that I had knocked over the bedside table and the glass of water on it.

Hi sir @Joe Shearer hope party is not yet over three days is a norm. I was stuck in internet traffic.

So best wishes for the day and days to come.

I also have a question. When did you realize that you were joe shearer, when was the turning point?

Hi sir @Joe Shearer hope party is not yet over three days is a norm. I was stuck in internet traffic.

So best wishes for the day and days to come.

I also have a question. When did you realize that you were joe shearer, when was the turning point?

Thank you for your good wishes; it is never too late.

But I couldn't understand your question. Totally baffled. :confused: It sounds as if I woke up one day and stretched my limbs, and my vest ripped into pieces, and that was when I realised that I was a muscular green giant. It was nothing like that. Please let me know what you had in mind, and I will try to answer as best as I can.

Happy birthday. A day late so I sincerely apologize @Joe Shearer ..

Many happy returns of the day and may you be blessed in your remaining years with happiness, tranquility and peace.

Happy birthday. A day late so I sincerely apologize @Joe Shearer ..

Many happy returns of the day and may you be blessed in your remaining years with happiness, tranquility and peace.

Please do not apologise; that you thought of me and wished me is rewarding enough, and the date on which you paid me this compliment is hardly relevant. It is the thought that counts. Thank you very much.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom