What's new

Happy Birthday, dearest Zardari, best president of all time

these are the a political parties which made us animals ... u can seeeeeeeeeee we are fight with each other ... n Zardari Altaf Nawaz Imran n n n n every one enjoying n we are fighting... i live in karachi n i can understand a polities coz because of them innocents are not save here.... every one on a pay roll of Dajjal

Firstly, you can take a hike if you want for I plan to stay.

Is that the best response you can come up with, how pathetic...surely you can do better.

Secondly, it is not your money alone which leads to the effect. It is the combined remittances.

When did I articulate that it was just my money, I was clarifying which you boldly stated that oversea Pakistani's are arrogant, hence I spoke on the notion of remittance sent by us, so get your facts straight. So far you have failed to debunk the pivotal role of oversea Pakistani's and how the nation is running on are money. Your government is a laughing stock, as most of the charitable donations were stolen from International donors.

Again, I do not earn money in Karachi nor do I have any fixed amount which I must not exceed. I choose to live here. If I want, I can go to Dubai at anytime. So, your knowledge of my situation is nil.

I don't give a flying hoot, in the amount you earn, but if you live in Karachi then you are benefiting from the remittance it's common economic sense through the multiplier effect as its an injection, this is the last time I will say this because even a child understands such a concept. Furthermore I spoke on the notion of remittance because it is one of the key reasons why your government is still standing financially..get that through your inert brain.

Secondly, your family went to London in the 50's but the people who raised you are still Pakistani

You don't say, Sherlock Holmes, when did I say that I am not proud to be a Pakistan..are you a spaz serious go and check your self in a mental institution.

Thirdly and most importantly, there is no proof any money was stolen

You are a clown, there is proof why doesn't the PM sends a letter to the Swiss bank on Zardari's account, and why doesn't he declare his assets. How the hell did he afford to buy expensive houses, even if you are a dynasty because some of his purchases are off the roof that even the British royal family will struggle to buy. He has just put a PM who is known as raja rental and there is a court case against him...how pathetic. some of his assets in this link.

Asif Zardari’s Assets in Pakistan & Abroad « ALAIWAH!

Lastly, there is nothing which denies the chance to an entrepreneur to create a dynasty. Why don't you get with the times instead of seeing the future

Democracy is not run on a dynasty, he has shamed Pakistan and the Chinese think he is a fool, it was an embarrassment when I was in Beijing. You can be a entrepreneur but should declare assets and not steal the money of a nation, he will always be known as Mr 10% in the west.

Zia was a malevolent man, any vermin directed towards him, within the dictates of truth, is fair.

Double standards at its finest....well its good the old vanguard of the Bhutto family is gone, once Gardari is finish Bilawal can do jack as he is a fool with no skill, can hardly speak Urdu. Zia was a Lion he did not steal, although some of his policies were a failure but much better than the alcoholic Bhutto.

And since when does the president solve cases?

I remember clearly when he came to Pakistan he vowed to find his wife killers, it been four years and jack shi* has been done even when his party is in power. That episode seems to be put under the rug, and those loyal to BB where shoved out of the frame.

And that line shows your class, or lack thereof as may be the case

What a epic failure of a rebuttal....did you see your precious leader and his ****** mouth, haha.

The British royalty owns Buckingham Palace. Hardly cheaper than all of Zardari's combined, no?

You are so thick which is simply astonishing. Buckingham Palace is a asset that the British Royal family would never sell, because its there hereditary seat of power since King George the 3rd. If you read carefully because I think you are blind and should go to specsavers, I said they cannot purchase some of the houses owned by Zardari, because obviously they don't have that kind of capital.

Learn the distinction of asset value and capital value..as I know you have slow syndrome but please get with the flow. An example is Gardari's house in Hyde Park.

Furthermore you still have not answered my question...no wonder why your party is losing support, because you love to dodge the questions.

I will not answer a traitor to the country who does not support the President. Good Night, sir!

I will not answer a traitor to the country who does not support the President. Good Night, sir!

Haha...this is a sign when a individual has loss a debate and is running with his tails by behind his legs.You could not answer any of my questions, what a fool you are. Furthermore you should be careful in pointing fingers as my parents came to England in the 50s, but the rest of my family in Pakistan is in the Army, so I am not a traitor.

Your logic is flawed, so according to your theory when most of the public went against Gordon Brown, then they are classified as traitors....haha epic failure.

Just how you winged out in are discussion, your dog of a President will run from the country but eventually suffer...where the gallows will be waiting for him.

@Green Bullet,
"Zia was lion"? You gave yourself away.
In today's Pakistan there are no fans of Zia left except his sons and a very tiny fringe of loonies. And what you try to brush off as Zia's 'mistakes' is a bit devious: The 'mistakes' Zia made are so colossal that they need dedicated PhD dissertations by several people. Let me give you a hint: Ayub and Zia ruled for approximately the same durations. Ayub's rule end preceded Zia's beginning by about 8 years (1969 vs 1977). And yet even today Ayub Khan is widely admired and Zia is widely despised.

You insult every intelligence!

Also, I remember the day Zia died. Some PPP workers started to distribute sweets and went to 70 Clifton, Karachi to greet Benazir Bhutto (who was in opposition then, if not in house-arrest). She came out of the house and admonished her party workers by saying that: "We don't celebrate death of anyone" and shut them up! It was reported in next day's newspapers.

Also, by the way, Zardari is accused of $60 MILLION (not some billions) in Swiss Account. This 'several billions' is an exaggeration. And also how about discussing how minor industrialists like Nawaz Sharif, Chaudry brothers became multi-billionaires under the 'lion' Zia? Oh, yeah, they earned it by hard work!

You gave yourself away.

On the contrary your perception is misconstrued, as I never advocated that I fully support Zia, so in hindsight you should comprehend first then make a statement. Zia was a prestigious General who was respected because he was a tactical genius as he tried his utmost to maintain close ties with the Muslim World. He made vigorous efforts along with other Muslim States to bring an end to the war between Iran and Iraq which is commendable. Furthermore his proxy war against the Soviet Union was successful, although some of his policies can be brought into question, which I don't totally agree with and has had a negative impact on Pakistan. However he was much better than the Alcoholic Bhutto who was a disgrace to are nation that eventually led to 71.

In today's Pakistan there are no fans of Zia left except his sons and a very tiny fringe of loonies.

Your connotation does not elucidate the fact that everyone hates the Bhutto family, go to every forum, youtube video and the streets of Pakistan even abroad and you will get a general consensus that this family is a disease and a vaccination is required to cleanse this *****. The foundation that was structured by ZAB has been destroyed, and his family legacy is in tatters. His grandson Bilawal was known as a playboy in London, a known alcoholic just like his pathetic grandfather..also the fool can't speak Urdu and they made him Chairmen of the PPP, so all that BS about democracy by BB was a load of codswallop, as its a dynasty.

You also articulated that I should not insult intelligence, but remember a Chinese old saying "People with no brain have no cure, and arrogance defeats even the best of men. The only infamous known thing about the PPP is corruption, as these cockroaches would even sell there mothers for some money. Your party has destroyed Foreign Investment in the country, because you simply can't do business without bribing officials. Pakistan is being sold like an object in an auction house all because of your pathetic party. When Zardari came to the UK he was mocked by the media it was an embarrassment, as he was more concerned in buying a lavish property in Hyde Park than the floods in Pakistan. Pakistan is tired of your fake crocodile tears for ZAB and BB and we won't accept your shenanigans.

Yes you are correct upon your assumption that the case is on $60 million, but the awam is not stupid after all he is worth $1.8 billion which eclipses the British Royal family.....how did he get to that figure? why does he not declare his assets? why does he own so many properties, where did he get the capital. Either way his time is coming and those who support him will go down with him and face humiliation for the rest of there lives.

Furthermore you must be delusional, when did I claim that I love the Sharif or the Chaudary brothers, they are just as bad and there time is coming because I hate there party as well although they haven't sold the nation as much as Gardari the cheap car salesmen.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom