What's new

Happy Birthday Brigadier Tariq Mahmood the famous TM

It is mentioned in the article that he was a target of many people ... :whistle:
as per the article, many Indians

Im open to interpretations, its you who dumped my view as conspiracy theory... so got something?:tongue:
I find It very hard to believe that some pakistani generals found TM so intimidating and saw him as a threat because he was just a brigadier!
It is absurd to believe that anyone can tell that a 1star general would become a COAS

as per the article, many Indians

I find It very hard to believe that some pakistani generals found TM so intimidating and saw him as a threat because he was just a brigadier!
It is absurd to believe that anyone can tell that a 1star general would become a COAS

the power struggle starts from Brig level. he was popular, that is the key, why you think Maj General Sanaullah is killed, how you think 5 corps commanders were able to threatened Kiyani to announce his retirement, how you think musharraf got resigned... and its not absurd, its pretty common practice.

secondly you know from officer report exactly, who is the potential candidate for the top most slots. he was definitely killed from inside, maybe outside forces terminated him, or maybe it was purely a power struggle between different rival segments of the army or individuals.

the power struggle starts from Brig level. he was popular, that is the key, why you think Maj General Sanaullah is killed, how you think 5 corps commanders were able to threatened Kiyani to announce his retirement, how you think musharraf got resigned... and its not absurd, its pretty common practice.

secondly you know from officer report exactly, who is the potential candidate for the top most slots. he was definitely killed from inside, maybe outside forces terminated him, or maybe it was purely a power struggle between different rival segments of the army or individuals.

It was done by a govt on that time and they order to stop investigation.

Back
Top Bottom