What's new

Happy Birthday Aamna15

well, tharkiz tharkiz everywhere , after fb now in df too..lol ...anyways, hpd, no matter who u r.....

oh sorry, you can share, if you like. wont force you.. 
I think we will sleeep without a story today, night night !!

Well i guess i once mentioned on this forum on some thread as well that someone very close to me had lost their life in an attack though at that moment i was pretty angry at someone saying to me i was supporting some terrorists so i just blurted it out but then i realised its foolish because most people take it as an attempt of playing the victim card which i don't like at all.

Well i guess i once mentioned on this forum on some thread as well that someone very close to me had lost their life in an attack though at that moment i was pretty angry at someone saying to me i was supporting some terrorists so i just blurted it out but then i realised its foolish because most people take it as an attempt of playing the victim card which i don't like at all.

I can understand, stay brave, and stick on your ideals !!

okay 3 questions:

is it related to age?
is it related to food?
is it related to marks?
Its related to 14th century... This is very sad story... No mobile, no vehicle, no doctors... Just desi hakeems... That's all.. Even in 14th century, there was no internet, no computer, no handi, bartan.... Even she cooked vegetable in sand ... That's why id is 14..... :cray::cray:
But when, she came in 19 century... Everything is improved.... Even Neil armstrong went to moon....
Electricty came..... Music arrived... what a sound blaster headphone....

Its related to 14th century... This is very sad story... No mobile, no vehicle, no doctors... Just desi hakeems... That's all.. Even in 14th century, there was no internet, no computer, no handi, bartan.... Even she cooked vegetable in sand ... That's why id is 14..... :cray::cray:
But when, she came in 19 century... Everything is improved.... Even Neil armstrong went to moon....
Electricty came..... Music arrived... what a sound blaster headphone....

Aap toh rehne hi dein.

@Marshmallow your sista is a Bicho, and its her birthday today, go wish her.
and stop wishing webby, come back here and wish her.

@Jazzbot @Alpha1 @Armstrong @mafiya and anyone else who knows her.

@Web-Master @Web Master and happy birthday to you as well. :partay:
@Aamna14

10.gif

BB_TORT.GIF

Back
Top Bottom