What's new

Happy Birthday Aamna15

hmmm...hmmmm hmmmm..... looks like there is a story behind this username... ahem ahem... mine is simple, I thought of Sir Imran and created the dp name Leader, now whats the story be ind your dp name? :D

Thats my name the number has a story though :P

ji ji ap kya qabal maseeh ke zamane ke hain?lol

mera sultan dekha? bhai apka wohi blue eye wala badshah hai :P 
Thats my name the number has a story though :P

yes and we are very much interested in listening the story behind it.

images

we dont sleep without a story

mera sultan dekha? bhai apka wohi blue eye wala badshah hai :P 

yes and we are very much interested in listening the story behind it.

images

we dont sleep without a story

Tauba ji nahin koi zaroorat nahin hai aise namoonon ki lol i wonder who is "we"?lol Nahin the story is a little personal :devil:

As far as I know, she's @Aamna14 instead of Aamna15.. Moreover its @WebMaster :rofl:

YOU FAIL DUDE.. :omghaha:

--------

PS: Many happy returns of the day to both.

My wife's birthday, my wedding anniversary and my baby son's birthday, all are in Nov lol It will be my son's first birthday at 29th Nov.. :)

Atleast I tried :D

Tauba ji nahin koi zaroorat nahin hai aise namoonon ki lol i wonder who is "we"?lol Nahin the story is a little personal :devil:

we mean, we who are listening all ears to your story :D

so are you going to tell the easy way or shall I probe with flukes, its your b-day, be open bichoo !:partay:

we mean, we who are listening all ears to your story :D

so are you going to tell the easy way or shall I probe with flukes, its your b-day, be open bichoo !:partay:

Sure go ahead with your probing i wonder if that would help 8-)

Thats not fair you weren't supposed to be probing :devil:

like I said we would like to hear your story. :D

so was it some stupid teen love ?

p.s. I was actually myself 14 when it came to me... its been decades, a century old thing to talk about, go on with your story, we are listening...

Thats not fair you weren't supposed to be probing :devil:

I was right though wasn't I .....:cry: 

so was it some stupid teen love ?

p.s. I was actually myself 14 when it came to me... its been decades, a century old thing to talk about, go on with your story, we are listening...

He jumped on it. :rofl:

so was it some stupid teen love?

no it wasn't something nice at all so nothing really interesting it was a sad event 
oh sorry, okay so did you find out you have cancer like me ?:cry:

It was a sad event though it just came to my mind at that point so selected the number without much thought.

no it wasn't something nice at all so nothing really interesting it was a sad event 

It was a sad event though it just came to my mind at that point so selected the number without much thought.
oh sorry, you can share, if you like. wont force you.. 
I think we will sleeep without a story today, night night !!

Back
Top Bottom