What's new

HAPPY 65th REPUBLIC DAY!!

that was my response , now its up to you how you take it :D
i do not want to ruin indian members' good time here :P don't push me bro, single post can drill the thread :D
ha ha ha...
good joke..
even if you try that...you can see the no. of indian online now and how many are on this thread......
you will soon be a martyr from BD side on our republic day....you also may get some medal from BD gov..
just try to drill the thread....:D:lol::lol::tup:

that was my response , now its up to you how you take it :D
i do not want to ruin indian members' good time here :P don't push me bro, single post can drill the thread :D

When is your republic day in Bangladesh.

ha ha ha...
good joke..
even if you try that...you can see the no. of indian online now and how many are on this thread......
you will soon be a martyr from BD side on our republic day....you also may get some medal from BD gov..
just try to drill the thread....:D:lol::lol::tup:
juniors :disagree: oye @Koovie look they are provoking me .......... shall i start bro ?

When is your republic day in Bangladesh.
26th March :D

People just relax and wish everyone, no need to one-upmanship every single time.

Happy Republic Day to all !!
Its again time to look back, take stock and understand what has been achieved so far. And more importantly, to recognise what has got missed out so far.
To redefine our Goals and Aims for the Future.

:D:D:D
provoking....on what...it's you who said ..will drill the thread...
and juniors.....:lol::lol::lol:
go check yourself why i posted that :D bollywood dreamer dem!god is so on high ............... the supa powa :rofl:

go check yourself why i posted that :D bollywood dreamer dem!god is so on high ............... the supa powa :rofl:
what is this....:cuckoo:
you hungry bro...b'coz it's happen when people are hungry...:lol::lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom