What's new

hanif abbasi enjoying jail term

Never called you a traitor. I never called Nawaz a traitor. That is a big word and not to be used lightly.

The only two examples of traitor that comes into my mind is Hussain Haqqani & Altaf Hussain.
Both who left the country.

Not really. Most countries provide freedom of expression much more than Pakistan.
Why not settle their and only for once abuse their state institutions in the same manner you lot do here?

Never called you a traitor. I never called Nawaz a traitor. That is a big word and not to be used lightly.

The only two examples of traitor that comes into my mind is Hussain Haqqani & Altaf Hussain.
all his actions suggests otherwise . There's No doubt about him being a national security threat. We cannot afford a male clone of hasina wajid anymore .

He's not a Pakistani. He's an Indian troll.
You'd be surprised to know how many patwairs on the street share the same sentiments - - - - - --.

so he is in jail ? there is no law only money in Pakistan. can interior minister imran khan answer us what hanif abbasi was doing in jailer office today ?

42274286_266743630616188_9194967098843987968_n.jpg
Well he was mna so technically he has some additional freedom but this is too much

He is an indian troll trying his best to blend in
Why take him seriously he changes narrative faster than Meera changes her date of birth :D

he was the one who was on wheel chair few days ago and now he seems to be healthy.

Not surprised at all. I wouldn't even be surprised if they weren't in jail all this time.
they were not in jail--- they lived in a rented house on adyala road---------- chutia justice of chutia insaaf league.........same goes for the black coats -- and big wigs

Let's hope the police who allowed Abassi out are punished and suspended. This is breaking the law.

Drugs, Wine, Weed, Cigarettes in jail, seriously one could make a movie on Pakistan's corrupt politicians

That's how things had worked till now in Pakistan and will continue to work in naya Pakistan.

Some don't believe that corruption is the main problem and all other problems are due to corruption.

Bureaucracy is the workhorse of any govt. It's corrupt to the core in Pakistan. No govt, military or civil can pick a fight with this corrupt workhorse. Instead, bureaucracy drags everyone into their deep pond of corruption.

so he is in jail ? there is no law only money in Pakistan. can interior minister imran khan answer us what hanif abbasi was doing in jailer office today ?

42274286_266743630616188_9194967098843987968_n.jpg

Drugs, Wine, Weed, Cigarettes in jail, seriously one could make a movie on Pakistan's corrupt politicians
Pakistanis should understand that it's the bureaucracy that matters most. Not the politicians.

Though almost everyone in Pakistan is corrupt, from fruit seller on the road to people sitting in huge, high offices.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom