What's new

hanif abbasi enjoying jail term

Let India be an example to the world. Kashmir is a great example of freedom of expression. India has done marvels in that area.
India is a shithole like Pakistan. You obviously think I'm Indian because Fouj has brainwashed you into obedience.

Bowing shoulders of the jailor says it all.

Bahria Town? True
Bahria Town collects my tax?

Malik Riaz has cases on him and supreme court is dealing with that. If corruption and bribery is found then he should be jailed. Simple as. The law is equal for all.

Bahria Town collects my tax?

Malik Riaz has cases on him and supreme court is dealing with that. If corruption and bribery is found then he should be jailed. Simple as. The law is equal for all.
Why is Musharraf not jailed then? Law is for all but Army.

Why is Musharraf not jailed then? Law is for all but Army.
The government has submitted an application for his repatriation. It is now InterPol & UAE government to fulfill their legal duties and to hand him over to Pakistan.

I'm done, I will not be replying further as this chat is completely off topic and not necessary.

The government has submitted an application for his repatriation. It is now InterPol & UAE government to fulfill their legal duties and to hand him over to Pakistan.

I'm done, I will not be replying further as this chat is completely off topic and not necessary.
I won't either. You're from the UK, you ran away from your own country. Your views have been reported to the Mets, let's see what they think of it.

Huh?

Overseas Pakistanis contribute a large proportion to this country's GDP. Unlike you, I am loyal to my state.
Where you don't even live. I'm loyal to Pakistan. Not to corrupt Army officials

Ready to call people traitors, but you're the real traitor leaving

Where you don't even live. I'm loyal to Pakistan. Not to corrupt Army officials

Ready to call people traitors, but you're the real traitor leaving
Never called you a traitor. I never called Nawaz a traitor. That is a big word and not to be used lightly.

The only two examples of traitor that comes into my mind is Hussain Haqqani & Altaf Hussain.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom