What's new

Handwara Encounter: CRPF inspector, policeman killed, five forces personnel injured

Yeah bud this is conspiracy theory drama..

We got
Soldier
Jet
Wreckage
PROOF

you got random, conspiracy theories

This is not proof

All our jets are accounted for, india 2 hit the ground

What conspiracy...it's your ipsr who gave the news and your media who showed pictures of second jet! I am just questioning your words and evidence..

So r yours

Nice joke
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
20190301_152448.jpeg

No you are obliged to return our soldiers we have a great example today.
Lol
We are not obliged...If we were, indians wouldnt have been crying the min they found out!
We did what indians didnt expect...Led them straight to mental instability and hence the LOC firing..

GET WELL SOON!

What conspiracy...it's your ipsr who gave the news and your media who showed pictures of second jet! I am just questioning your words and evidence..
You are making your own theories up then later questioning your own theories,Brain farts as usual

We have right not to agree every phrase. .If india kill our civilian, and we forgive them again & again, India will continue killing.
We have right to defend
Yes we have the right to defend...We are defending on LOC are we not?

We knew this would happen...Considering india is embarrassed on world stage...all that frustration and pent up anger has to come out somewhere to save face, right?

We are not obliged...If we were, indians wouldnt have been crying the min they found out!
We did what indians didnt expect...Led them straight to mental instability and hence the LOC firing..

GET WELL SOON!
Please ban him. He's already broken nearly all the forum rules.

Yes but we are saying all our jets are fine and accounted for

We cant lose magical jets can we?

BC jab peace deal hamare hath me thi to us ko thora lamba ker lena tha... ab Nasar or Raad waste karo.

We could have waited longer or more longer the outcome would have same.

At least we shut up world mouth on this occasion, for the moment.
I was thinking Imran Khan a joker but I was wrong he is a true leader.

I was already proud to be Pakistani but now I’m proud of my leaders too

'Dead' Militant Gets up After Encounter to Kill 4 Jawans in J&K's Handwara, Civilian Killed in Clashes
The encounter broke late last night after the joint team of the Army's 22 RR, 92 Battalion CRPF and SOG launched a cordon-and-search operation at Khanan Babagund in Langate.
News18.com
Updated:March 1, 2019, 11:16 PM IST

Jammu: Two CRPF Inspectors and two officers of the Jammu and Kashmir Police were killed and five other security personnel injured in the gunfight at Babagund area of Kralgand in Handwara in Jammu and Kashmir on Friday.

A civilian, Waseem Ahmad Mir, was killed as well in the clashes that broke out near the encounter site between the forces and youth. He succumbed to his injuries at the hospital.

The two police personnel who died in the operation have been identified as SgCt Naseer Ahmad Kholi and SgCt Ghulam Mustafa Barah, while the two CRPF personnel have been identified as Inspector Pintu and Ct Vinod.

Official sources said the CRPF and the Army personnel went to retrieve the militant bodies amid a lull, one of the two militants, earlier believed to be dead stood up and fired indiscriminately.

The operation at Handwara is still on.

"Citizens are requested not to venture inside encounter zone since such an area can prove dangerous due to stray explosive materials. People are requested to cooperate with police till the area is completely sanitized and cleared of all the explosive materials if any," said a statement from the Police.

The encounter broke late last night after the joint team of the Army's 22 RR, 92 Battalion CRPF and SOG launched a cordon-and-search operation at Khanan Babagund in Langate.

All the injured were taken to district hospital Handwara for treatment.

Back
Top Bottom