What's new

'Handshake in the open' may see $1.5 billion defence deals with Israel

India should just look after its interest Period .. and at this moment its getting latest superior tech from Israel

“Palestinians respect and appreciate that Kashmiris are with us. It boosts our morale and gives us strength to go on in our fight against occupation” | Kashmir Life

Here bro,, what the use of putting nose on others problem, when you not able to solve your own.

Dont misjudge me. How the apartheid serve India's purpose?

You taking a scenario, if South Africa still running by white peoples, but as an ally it serving the purpose of India. Then why not, it should be as an Indian ally. But that doesnt means it supporting apartheid.

I think, you not able to grasp realpolitik,

ok, I am going to ask a question, why the western nations has an ally like KSA ( and you know where I pointing out)? Even India is importing oil from KSA.

Yes, I concede to your point. Realpolitiks is a dirty scenario where angels become buddies with devils :D Not that I am accusing Israel or any other country of being the devil or India of being an angel offcourse

Yes, I concede to your point. Realpolitiks is a dirty scenario where angels become buddies with devils :D Not that I am accusing Israel or any other country of being the devil or India of being an angel offcourse
Yes, my point is same. There is no respect of being an angel in this world.:agree:

AAP will definately take objection to this news
AAP can go and fck itself where the sun doesn't shine. :lol:

They should stick to their Delhi, with their broom-based free 30 min WiFi, free electricity generation by rubbing brooms together and free water supply, rather than getting into sensible and serious matters like India's national defence.

One imaginary country supporting another wannabe. How romantic. :lol:

On a serious note, India has done great by coming out in the open on the Israeli deals.

The Republic of India should treat all its foreign friends on the same pedestal as diplomatic partners.

If we deal with Iran and Saudi as partners, why should we hide Israel's deals? Just because a small bunch of people feel they are more Arab than Indians? They should make up their minds; not the entire India should adjust for their own confusions.

AAP can go and fck itself where the sun doesn't shine. :lol:

They should stick to their Delhi, with their broom-based free 30 min WiFi, free electricity generation by rubbing brooms together and free water supply, rather than getting into sensible and serious matters like India's national defence.

You can't tell a regional party to "go fcuk itself where the sun doesn't shine". They could very well be the government of India in a few years time :D

You can't tell a regional party to "go fcuk itself where the sun doesn't shine". They could very well be the government of India in a few years time :D
Naa, you overestimating many things.

BTW, its a regional party, of which area? Delhi? :rofl:

You mean government of Pakistan. :D

After seeing what these people stand for, I can safely say that rest of India is not as idiotic and short sighted as Delhi voters are.

Not at least in the matters of national security and India's strategic interests.

Hindus and Jews have very long relationship many people may not be aware of . When every single religious people kept killing the Jews and chased them out of their land Hindus where there to help them by respecting their beliefs and offered them our land to live with dignity . It's goes beyond 1000s of years when there was no UN or Human rights commissions . No one can separate this love and mutual respect friendship between Indians and Israeli brothers . At any cost . We can provide man power and funds which Israeli wanted . Israel can provide very good technology which got it from th Americans.

Since BJP under PM Modi Gi took over ties have made even stronger and very exposed manner . That's sums it all . If AAP which has rednecks with in its party don't like then they can go to hell.

Long live Indo Israel friendship . Above and beyond our mutual interest . It's more personal for very Israeli and indians . We share great chemistry than any other global Patners ...

The official and unofficial deals we have with Israel.

We are so much indebted to Israel.

Time for the more collaboration joint defence developments.

Wish to see IAI starting a center in India.

image40.jpg

Stop showing off:D

I am not criticizing or judging you , just querying.

I googled on Palestine relations with India and there doesn't seem to be anything negative from the Palestinians towards India.

I cannot comment on your statement about your personal interactions with Palestinians. I met a Palestinian professor whilst I was in Delhi and he seemed like quite a nice and humble chap.Apart from one or two Palestinian members on this forum, I did not have interactions with any other Palestinians

So, if apartheid South Africa served India's purpose then your view is that India should have traded and had diplomatic relations with that country? Would you still hold that view considering that they subjugated and harshly treated your kin who were their citizens (indentured laborers from current India, Pakistan and Bangladesh) ?

Honestly bro sometimes we all should go undercover and pretend we are another religion to get a feel of what others think about us. I did this in my youth, not part of some hidden prank show. I did it for my own knowledge. Its amazing how Indians are perceived by others. Not all but many have a negative view or try to convince others of a negative perception on India. Google and the internet will never give your the emotions and realities of the ground situation. There are good ppl everywhere but its easy for a few negative souls to corrupt the minds of many when others keep quiet.

I say judge them by their actions. We Indians have gone out of our way to support their cause. however, they have never supported our cause. In fact, they have supported Pakistan and Kashmir in their favor. India is our land and it was a lot bigger than the current map. The British divided and created separate nations to fuel problems and to conintue to divide and conquer long after they left.

Back
Top Bottom