What's new

Hamza Shahbaz, Using GoP Helicopter to Fly from Lahore to Sheikupura

Bhai did I say he never used KPK Government Heli? He uses on Sarkari visits not for Dharnas or Jalsas.
BhbG_OMIMAALaNJ.jpg

Above respected helicopter is used by Imran Khan for dharna, Jalsas or Party matters and its owned by Princely Jets as I have mentioned above. You can see and read their logo and title on this helicopter too just below the rotors.

used KP heli for Swat jalsa noshera jalsa

O bhains, a MNA is responsible for his constituency only. He's a national assembly member and his main responsibility is to take care of legislation in NA. He has nothing to do with Provincial matters. There are MPAs and Provincial Cabinets for this purpose. Go learn the basics and then try to defend your master. You are just making fool out of yourself.

MNA is responsible for his constituency only. He's a national assembly member and his main responsibility is to take care of legislation in NA

OK Hamza Shahbaz is wrong in all aspects What is Imran Khan Doing for his constituency?? why he's interfering in KP ??

OK Hamza Shahbaz is wrong in all aspects What is Imran Khan Doing for his constituency?? why he's interfering in KP ??

First admit Hamza is wrongly taking responsibilities of Punjab's affairs and is violating his limits. Then we'll talk about Imran Khan.. :lol:

Just LIke Imran Khan and Reham Khan uses KPK gov HElicopter going on Jalsa and on visits

Javaid CH Of Express News to Ibrar Ul Haq : Imran Khan kis ohday k Mutabiq KPK Hakoomat ka Helicopter use krte hain???

Ibrar Ul Haq: G wo Party k Leader hain wo jis waqt marzi use kr sakte hain :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sitting Happily in KPK GOv Heli :D :woot::woot::woot:

dear sheikhpura is maximum 25 km far away from lahore JUST FUKING 25 KM most of helicopter journey of imran khan is of mountain areas like besham shangla malakand kohistan districts which takes a whole day ride by road

used KP heli for Swat jalsa noshera jalsa

have you been to shangla and besham ??? if yes then can you tell me the quickest way for imran khan for these places to access in a one day ?? do you even know the only road which connects these areas is Karakoram Highway that too requires police convey for even a normal tourists and locals while traveling on that part ?? and do u even know before zarb e azb operation police use to cover the convey from besham to dassu after the operation police started giving cover to the buses and transport from mansehra

I was expecting this, you noonies are beyond repair.

If Imran is doing the same And PML N doing same what's the difference between them??

dear sheikhpura is maximum 25 km far away from lahore JUST FUKING 25 KM most of helicopter journey of imran khan is of mountain areas like besham shangla malakand kohistan districts which takes a whole day ride by road

have you been to shangla and besham ??? if yes then can you tell me the quickest way for imran khan for these places to access in a one day ?? do you even know the only road which connects these areas is Karakoram Highway that too requires police convey for even a normal tourists and locals while traveling on that part ?? and do u even know before zarb e azb operation police use to cover the convey from besham to dassu after the operation police started giving cover to the buses and transport from mansehra

yes it's Fucking 25 KM away But so you want want to block the road for the protocol if he had gone by road you would say look all the traffic jam everything is stopped so it's good that he traveled on a helicopter

If Imran is doing the same And PML N doing same what's the difference between them??

yes it's Fucking 25 KM away But so you want want to block the road for the protocol if he had gone by road you would say look all the traffic jam everything is stopped so it's good that he traveled on a helicopter

i didnt knew this moron can even block the motorway too for his convey

Check the pic again with Samaa water mark and Twitter link is of samaa

I was just about to surrender against your argue but then I visit the official twitter post of Samaa, read some comments and came to know that Imran Khan was travelling with the CM KPK and some other Ministers of the respected province. Lol!!

I was just about to surrender against your argue but then I visit the official twitter post of Samaa, read some comments and came to know that Imran Khan was travelling with the CM KPK and some other Ministers of the respected province. Lol!!

LOL keep in delusion my friend the thing is Imran is just like other Politician using Protocols Traveling in Gov Heli etc etc

Back
Top Bottom