What's new

Hamza Shahbaz, Using GoP Helicopter to Fly from Lahore to Sheikupura

Just LIke Imran Khan and Reham Khan uses KPK gov HElicopter going on Jalsa and on visits

Javaid CH Of Express News to Ibrar Ul Haq : Imran Khan kis ohday k Mutabiq KPK Hakoomat ka Helicopter use krte hain???

Ibrar Ul Haq: G wo Party k Leader hain wo jis waqt marzi use kr sakte hain :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sitting Happily in KPK GOv Heli :D :woot::woot::woot:
You showed your level of intelligence by bringing in PTI. Topic is on Shahbaz fraud sharif, stay on topic. Was that some crazy way to justify what Shahbaz fraud sharif is doing?

Last edited:
Bhai PML N is not the Party With Slogans of Change Change and Tabdeeli when ever they are in Gov you see Hamza Shahbaz using helicopter of Punjab Gov.... quiet many times yes PML N is bad corrupt and whatever you want to call them

what about PTI 90 days Tabdeeli ans Status quo? where did that Shit went?

It PTI who shout Change Change Tabdeeli Tabdeeli but still using Heli of KPK Gov Using Protocol still doing everything that other parties do Change my ***

PML-N didn't raise slogans of change during 2013 election campaign? How much new low you noonies can drop to defend your leaders?

Lets for once accept that PML-N isn't a party that raised slogans of change or tabdeeli. Does that warrant them to do whatever wrong they want? In which capacity Hamza Shahbaz is using Punjab Govt's helo? Is he in any way part of Punjab Govt, Punjab Cabinet, Punjab Assembly or anything? He's a fcking MNA who has nothing to do with Punjab Govt or its assets.

PML-N didn't raise slogans of change during 2013 election campaign? How much new low you noonies can drop to defend your leaders?

Lets for once accept that PML-N isn't a party that raised slogans of change or tabdeeli. Does that warrant them to do whatever wrong they want? In which capacity Hamza Shahbaz is using Punjab Govt's helo? Is he in any way part of Punjab Govt, Punjab Cabinet, Punjab Assembly or anything? He's a fcking MNA who has nothing to do with Punjab Govt or its assets.

he's elected from Punjab NA-119 was he there for personal stuff NO he was there to see the Ramadan Bazar at Sheikhupura...

BTW
Same Imran is fcking MNA using KP Helicopter who has nothing to do with KP Govt or its assets he not even elected From KP he's using it as a personal Heli going on Jalsas for local bodies election Gov ki machinery use ni ho rhi wahan??

he's elected from Punjab NA-119 was he there for personal stuff NO he was there to see the Ramadan Bazar at Sheikhupura...

So being an MNA from a province allows someone to use that province's assets? I'm amazed to know that 148+ MNAs from Punjab have access to Punjab Helo and Ramzan Bazars.

By the way, that Ramzan Bazar in Sheikhupura was established by Hamza Shahbaz's pocket or from Punjab Govt's funds?

So being an MNA from a province allows someone to use that province's assets? I'm amazed to know that 148+ MNAs from Punjab have access to Punjab Helo and Ramzan Bazars.

By the way, that Ramzan Bazar in Sheikhupura was established by Hamza Shahbaz's pocket or from Punjab Govt's funds?

So being an MNA from a province allows someone to use that province's assets?

Ask Imran khan as his wife too using that Heli and ibrar ul haq and other party leadership

Ramzan Bazar in Sheikhupura was established by Punjab gov funds is you established something this means you won't go there to see the thing which are sold there are of the same prize or not? or the things available there are of right quality or not ?

Ramzan Bazar in Sheikhupura was established by Punjab gov funds is you established something this means you won't go there to see the thing which are sold there are of the same prize or not? or the things available there are of right quality or not ?

If it was established by Punjab Govt, then it was Punjab Govt's or its official's responsibility to visit there. Hamza Shahbaz had a jack's sh!t to do with it. This b@stard is literally running the province as deputy chief minister for nothing. Baap ki jagir samjhi hui hy..

yehi to hum bhi pooch rhy hain Imran k baap ka paisa hai kya?? sorry wo to donations leta hai awam se
What he has to do with this thread. ..
Don't defend corrupt people of PMLN just because others are corrupt according to you.
Attitude like hmari party corrupt hai but wo b to corrupt hai. Why don't you use brain and reject corruption instead of defending them from 30 years.
Ham ny LEJ ko support Kiya because Imran NY taliban ko support Kiya! Ham NY corruption ki mgar PPPP NY b to ki!
Jahliyat!!!

If it was established by Punjab Govt, then it was Punjab Govt's or its official's responsibility to visit there. Hamza Shahbaz had a jack's sh!t to do with it. This b@stard is literally running the province as deputy chief minister for nothing. Baap ki jagir samjhi hui hy..

pity on your thinking.... If Imran Khan visit some random school in KP he's a hero making Education ka Insaaf What exactly was he doing there where was Minister of Education is Imran Khan minister of Education of KP NO if Imran visit some Project in KP he's busy in making Naya KPK is he MNA or MPA of KPK NO like the recent Dam of 40 MW was Innaugurated by Imran + Reham khan what he was doing there KPK ko apni jageer smjha hua hai kya

Watch the video again Minister of Food is with Hamza Shahbaz too

Watch the video again Minister of Food is with Hamza Shahbaz too

Yes, like his servant. I can show you at least 100 videos in which Hamza Shahbaz is actively taking care of Punjab Govt's stuff. If he is that much interested in Punjab, then ask that idiot to resign from NA seat and contest from Punjab seat, become a minister or something.

But these so-called sharifs have a habit of breaking rules for nothing and you servants are left to defend them everywhere. Pity on you guys, you have to defend these morons.

Just LIke Imran Khan and Reham Khan uses KPK gov HElicopter going on Jalsa and on visits

Javaid CH Of Express News to Ibrar Ul Haq : Imran Khan kis ohday k Mutabiq KPK Hakoomat ka Helicopter use krte hain???

Ibrar Ul Haq: G wo Party k Leader hain wo jis waqt marzi use kr sakte hain :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sitting Happily in KPK GOv Heli :D :woot::woot::woot:

I would rather advise you, study the facts first.

Private Jet Charter & Private Jet Rental - PrincelyJets

IK Uses charter plane or heli offered by the company above. I am ready for any challenges.

What he has to do with this thread. ..
Don't defend corrupt people of PMLN just because others are corrupt according to you.
Attitude like hmari party corrupt hai but wo b to corrupt hai. Why don't you use brain and reject corruption instead of defending them from 30 years.

first of all how's it 30 years PML N came in 1988 then 1990 was in opposition in 1993 then came in federal in 1997 Martial law was imposed in end of 1999 till 2008 then were in Punjab from 2008 to present how's is that 30 years???

where is the corruption if he went there to check the Ramadan bazaar it's corruption??

I would rather advise you, study the facts first.

Private Jet Charter & Private Jet Rental - PrincelyJets

IK Uses charter plane or heli offered by the company above. I am ready for any challenges.

What if i give u the pics of Imran khan using KPK gov??? search the googlr kido

Yes, like his servant. I can show you at least 100 videos in which Hamza Shahbaz is actively taking care of Punjab Govt's stuff. If he is that much interested in Punjab, then ask that idiot to resign from NA seat and contest from Punjab seat, become a minister or something.

But these so-called sharifs have a habit of breaking rules for nothing and you servants are left to defend them everywhere. Pity on you guys, you have to defend these morons.

Obviously he's interested in Punjab he's elected from Punjab have mandate of the people of Punjab MNA or not MNA why is IMran intrested in KP should win MPA seat from KP or something next time

first of all how's it 30 years PML N came in 1988 then 1990 was in opposition in 1993 then came in federal in 1997 Martial law was imposed in end of 1999 till 2008 then were in Punjab from 2008 to present how's is that 30 years???

where is the corruption if he went there to check the Ramadan bazaar it's corruption??

What if i give u the pics of Imran khan using KPK gov??? search the googlr kido

Bhai did I say he never used KPK Government Heli? He uses on Sarkari visits not for Dharnas or Jalsas.
BhbG_OMIMAALaNJ.jpg

Above respected helicopter is used by Imran Khan for dharna, Jalsas or Party matters and its owned by Princely Jets as I have mentioned above. You can see and read their logo and title on this helicopter too just below the rotors.

Obviously he's interested in Punjab he's elected from Punjab have mandate of the people of Punjab MNA or not MNA why is IMran intrested in KP should win MPA seat from KP or something next time

O bhains, a MNA is responsible for his constituency only. He's a national assembly member and his main responsibility is to take care of legislation in NA. He has nothing to do with Provincial matters. There are MPAs and Provincial Cabinets for this purpose. Go learn the basics and then try to defend your master. You are just making fool out of yourself.

Back
Top Bottom