What's new

Hamid Mir Revealed the secret Meeting of 30 Indian journalists at GHQ

Bajwa, kia mila tujhe. 22 karor logon ki bad-duaen aur apnay saathi bhi aaj khilaf hue hn.

Once upon a time, Hamid Mir was a liar for PTI folks.
Debate the news. Not the person.

Once upon a time, Hamid Mir was a liar for PTI folks.
What about you? Was he liar for you then or now?

I never understood the importance respect given to Indians by these pigs but now I do. They’re literally full of inferiority complex and think Indians occupied a higher hierarchy than them; hence this slave mentality behavior by trying to impress them and seek their approval. Are there no patriots left in Pakistan? The Iraqi insurgents took out the fake parliament full of sold out “Shia and Sunnis” sitting safely in their green zone guarded by the most powerful military in the world. And here, you have 240m just continue to take punches lying down. History doesn’t stop and the ghq are making sure everyone else stays mental eunuchs like them.

Once upon a time, Hamid Mir was a liar for PTI folks
PTI youthias have done more damage to PTI's credibility than PDM could ever dream of.

I did not stop supporting PTI until youthias started objecting to me using my brain.

PTI has destroyed its party members and support base - the former when PDM electables replaced the origninal PTI members, and the latter when youthias chased away anyone with an IQ above room temperature.

Are there no patriots left in Pakistan? The Iraqi insurgents took out the fake parliament full of sold out “Shia and Sunnis” sitting safely in their green zone guarded by the most powerful military in the world. And here, you have 240m just continue to take punches lying down. History doesn’t stop and the ghq are making sure everyone else stays mental eunuchs like them.
Yes, let's balkanize Pakistan to own the faujeets and pajeets. That'll show them who's boss!

So you were supporting PTI for youthias and not for it's manifesto?
I said I stopped supporting PTI because of youthias and after it became the illegitimate child of PPP and PMLN. You should read before commenting to avoid embarrassing yourself.

i will not surprise if ISI supply girls to these journalists

i will not surpise if army have give them guard of honor

i will not surprise if bajwa have show them dance of his daughter and bahu

backchannel talks happen all the time.. diplomacy 101

USA - Russia
USA - China
India - Pak

what's the problem here ?

it is the expedient way to navigate complicated political waters.

statecraft, breh.

backchannel talks happen all the time.. diplomacy 101

USA - Russia
USA - China
India - Pak

what's the problem here ?

it is the expedient way to navigate complicated political waters.

statecraft, breh.
You're terrorist we are not you always threaten to attack Pakistan you low life sanghi

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom