What's new

Hamid Mir Revealed the secret Meeting of 30 Indian journalists at GHQ

I said I stopped supporting PTI because of youthias and after it became the illegitimate child of PPP and PMLN. You should read before commenting to avoid embarrassing yourself.
Right back at ya, buddy.

I did not stop supporting PTI until youthias started objecting to me using my brain.

I was saying the same thing. You stopped supporting PTI because of youthias behavior.

Full Clip

What Bajwa has done to this country (i.e. Pakistan), it is really unbelievable and indeed shameful. I cannot imagine that an army chief will do that shit with his own country. I consider Bajwa at par with disgraced Gen Niazi - a notorious coward who preferred surrendering to the enemy rather than getting bullets on his chest. The way he did political engineering in the country, imposed a known drug-edicted and mentally disfunctional filth (IK) on this country, the brinkmanship that he indulged even within his own institution, all that is mind boggling. I hope Pak army will investigate and prosecute this dude. I would especially emphasize on probing the Ahmadi angle during these investigations. After all, his father in law is known to be Ahmadi.

Ganesh HQ is making sure they be the first ones to do it. First Baloch got the danda, next pathans, now punjabis are being shafted.
goldberg-wwe.gif

Bajwa, kia mila tujhe. 22 karor logon ki bad-duaen aur apnay saathi bhi aaj khilaf hue hn.

Debate the news. Not the person.

What about you? Was he liar for you then or now?
That Bajwa

Full Clip

not a believing a word this p..I…g ,remember his drama accusing than ISI chief for the assassination attempt.
Had six bullets to his body and still survived what a joker😂😂😂

Bajwa, kia mila tujhe. 22 karor logon ki bad-duaen aur apnay saathi bhi aaj khilaf hue hn.

Debate the news. Not the person.

What about you? Was he liar for you then or now?
That Bajwa

Is this Indian political thread?? Pakistanis never cames to Indian political thread go get a bath of cow dung and drink cow piss you low life sanghi
the title of thread is:

..the secret meeting of 30 Indian journalists in GHQ

therefore, I am coming to this thread.

PTI youthias have done more damage to PTI's credibility than PDM could ever dream of.

I did not stop supporting PTI until youthias started objecting to me using my brain.

PTI has destroyed its party members and support base - the former when PDM electables replaced the origninal PTI members, and the latter when youthias chased away anyone with an IQ above room temperature.

Yes, let's balkanize Pakistan to own the faujeets and pajeets. That'll show them who's boss!
You just might be why the middle finger was invented in the first place.

backchannel talks happen all the time.. diplomacy 101

USA - Russia
USA - China
India - Pak

what's the problem here ?

it is the expedient way to navigate complicated political waters.

statecraft, breh.

yes it does happen in the PM house by politicians, in GHQ only meetings are held between terrorist and their handlers. Besides, you should be happy how Pakistanis are treating their (but actually your) Army

Doubt the news is true.

Hamid Mir Jaffar trying his best to stay relevant. His masters, PPP, have asked him to build an anti Bajwa narrative indirectly exonerating Asim and PDM, hence reducing the heat on them. Not going to work.

Elections and Toshakhana details pre 90s including that of the Generals.

Back
Top Bottom