What's new

Hamid Mir hits back at Army alleging several Generals had affairs

Hamid Mir is another Hamid Karzai. he him self is born out of an extra martial affair.

read his previous posts , he supports TTP and you thanked him.
Hes a terrorist and you are a terrorist sympathizer

Oh first i was a ttp because i am a Pukhtoon, and now i am a terrorist, please provide me some evidence or any of my posts where i have given support to ttp?.

Do i feel your venom towards me because of my heritage?

Fail attemt by hamid mir. Of all the people he should have known that Pakistan is no USA. In USA a president was impeached because of an affair and here in Pakistan, they made a law to exonerate a criminal to become a president. :cheesy:

Oh first i was a ttp because i am a Pukhtoon, and now i am a terrorist, please provide me some evidence or any of my posts where i have given support to ttp?.

Rora, hum tereii loggg nahin hain ?

No, not because of your heritage but because of your own admission and the deeds of those whom you associate your self with i.e the TTP

Here is what you said earlier

Koi baat nahi, har pukhtoon ttp hay or har Pakistani fauji hay.

Hotaki is being harassed by other members calling him TTP sympathizer etc.... shameful behaviour by some !!

the simple way was to report the wrong words he used, like I did.

lets be civil !!

Rora, hum tereii loggg nahin hain ?

Tol Pakistani khalaq zama wroor of khoor de, but corrupt and those who are against the foundation of this land from and before 47 are enemies of all residents of this land, regardless if they are civilians or military.

If any individual is guilty than he should be named and shamed.

No, not because of your heritage but because of your own admission and the deeds of those whom you associate your self with i.e the TTP

Here is what you said earlier

That was sarcasm to say that if every pukhtoon is a ttp then every Pakistani is a fauji, if you read carefully my reply was due to the fact that an individual posted that ttp has infiltrated pdf.

I don't care what you or anyone thinks, i am expressing my views if yay don't Like them move on and suck lemon.

Tol Pakistani khalaq zama wroor of khoor de, but corrupt and those who are against the foundation of this land from and before 47 are enemies of all residents of this land, regardless if they are civilians or military.

If any individual is guilty than he should be named and shamed.

Rora, mein Pathan nahin hunn I'm a Kashmiri so I dunno what you just said in Pashto ! However yes I agree in principal that all those who are corrupt are enemies of Pakistan whether they are civilian or military & yes I do agree that the military elite isn't above these temptations either & they too must be punished severely for any of these lapses if proven guilty.

But I don't get your 'those who are against this land from & before '47' bit ! What do you mean by that ?

Rora, mein Pathan nahin hunn I'm a Kashmiri so I dunno what you just said in Pashto ! However yes I agree in principal that all those who are corrupt are enemies of Pakistan whether they are civilian or military & yes I do agree that the military elite isn't above these temptations either & they too must be punished severely for any of these lapses if proven guilty.

But I don't get your 'those who are against this land from & before '47' bit ! What do you mean by that ?

Well if you are a Kashmir or Punjabi or whatever ethnic group, you being a Pakistani are my brother, my people have given countless lives for the cause of Kashmir.

Regarding prior to 47 those who wanted to be part of Indian union didn't represent us, they represented their own people, we and Baloch would never ever would like to be part of such union as we are different people and that's the reason why we rejected people like bacha khan.

I am a Pakistani but not jinnahs or military's Pakistani, i had a nation before and i have great nation now, but not at the cost if my heritage.

Well if you are a Kashmir or Punjabi or whatever ethnic group, you being a Pakistani are my brother, my people have given countless lives for the cause of Kashmir.

Regarding prior to 47 those who wanted to be part of Indian union didn't represent us, they represented their own people, we and Baloch would never ever would like to be part of such union as we are different people and that's the reason why we rejected people like bacha khan.

I am a Pakistani but not jinnahs or military's Pakistani, i had a nation before and i have great nation now, but not at the cost if my heritage.

yes thanks for representing MULLA FM,s views here with , some humanity!
your terrible complex about your cast, is making you think like animal , who cant act or think like humans!
keep it in your mind, you & your cast nt the only ones who hve giving sacrificies for kashmir or pakistan?
& stop acting like BACHA KHAN! cause you are nt ?your biased mind , which is full of venom against PAKARMY, you should keep tht in your mind that this army , reserves the right to act against of any enemy of pakistan at anytime ,& agaisnst all of the enemies of pakistan?

So now the words of a guy who take money to spite his own made truth is more credible then Defenders of Pakistan?

If Army wants to shut up Hamid Mir, they don't need to tell him to do so...

You think there is no corruption in Army? If in the final judgement there are names of some politicians and two retired generals, whats the fuss here?

The two retired generals want to hide behind the military to save themselves. Army does not want to accept supremacy of civilian authority. I accept that the civilian authority is not credible but if Pakistan has to move forward, Army has to be put back in place, not let them live larger than life persona they are living with!

I trust Hamid Mir on this one. I dont trust our military generals. The reason is simple. In one way or another politicians and journalists have paid for their sins and wrongdoings, its the military generals who always get away, even when they lose the war and break up the country.

You are our brother. We need a leadership which unites our country not divides us on ethnic, linguistic and provincial lines.

So now the words of a guy who take money to spite his own made truth is more credible then Defenders of Pakistan?

If Army want to shut up Hamid Mir, they don't need to tell him to do so...

Defenders of pak, oh where were they when seals did a raid, where were they when US helicopters attacked and entered our airspace; where are they when drone attacks are taking place?.

The only thing they are defenders of is their pocket.

Hotaki is being harassed by other members calling him TTP sympathizer etc.... shameful behaviour by some !!

the simple way was to report the wrong words he used, like I did.

lets be civil !!

Let's be civil & call a terrorist a terrorist, if PTI is affraid like their leader, thn surly this PTI will get nothing from the patriotic pakistanis?
Stop supporting TTp, or soon there will be no one left in PTI!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom