What's new

Hamid Mir Attacked | TTP Claims Responsibility

MI?? :undecided: I don't think so.
Isi would have refused it, and it was desperate time, hence services were rendered. Now i could be wrong here but it could is important for soliders to uphold the honor, so when isi refused it, mi took it upon itself. Now either they were former/retd officials or perhaps the serving.
I could be wrong about this qnd ut coulf be mqm who hired the shooters because of relations with mushy uncle....some might take this very offensive, but when it comes to mi, they are the police of military.....not very effective and competent But one thing they are good at it...ke jab koi haathay chaar jaye tou phir chortay nahin ...chitar maar mar ke... :fie:

Senior Journalist Imtiaz Alam resigned from Express News after not being allowed to air a program in support of Hamid Mir
1844.gif
Lol,its the journalism like this that gets tgem killed...most of the media houses are scared because defaming institution is something, general public is not willing to hear, the chiefs know it very well hence they are hesitant to run such shows that coukd land them in trouble by Pemra....
Just ask pemra how.many comppaints they have received against geo....

Change the title of thread. TTP has denied their involvement in the attack.

I sensed that hamid mir iki khair nahi when he was giving coverage to that long march for missing baloch persons.

That indeed is correct, that is why i have said, that it is possible that assailants were somee locally hired thugs, who got anonymous call to take the shots at the person in that vehicle.
As i said, it is possible that the key person to call the strike was either a former official or as the word around the corner is MI.
Word has it , there is some rift between both military agencies.
But lets not spill the beans :D

MI?? :undecided: I don't think so.

It makes sense. MI is lead agency in Balochistan missing persons issue while ISI is lead agency in TTP related missing persons issue

Isi would have refused it, and it was desperate time, hence services were rendered. Now i could be wrong here but it could is important for soliders to uphold the honor, so when isi refused it, mi took it upon itself. Now either they were former/retd officials or perhaps the serving.
I could be wrong about this qnd ut coulf be mqm who hired the shooters because of relations with mushy uncle....some might take this very offensive, but when it comes to mi, they are the police of military.....not very effective and competent But one thing they are good at it...ke jab koi haathay chaar jaye tou phir chortay nahin ...chitar maar mar ke... :fie:

I am not sure about it .MI could be less competent than ISI but their shooters couldn't fail. Aren't they capable of doing simple task? :disagree: I've an idea about them, they're more cruel than police :fie:

Last edited:
I am not sure about it .MI could be less competent than ISI but their shooters couldn't fail. Aren't they capable of doing simple task? :disagree: I've an idea about them, they're more cruel than police :fie:
Aye haye...madan g, i have said already that they were not operatives , they were some hired thugs, abd were definately.not experienced....
Why i say that?
Because look at the cases of target killings in Karachi, thee guys are professional, they can take the shot from the moving vehicle and kill the person, but here the incident and the events that led to it, dont add up....that is why everyone is so confident- ke jo marzi karna hai karlo, we will assist in the probe,

Last edited:
France assures support in fight against intolerance

PARIS – French Ministry of Foreign Affairs has condemned the assassination attempt on Hamid Mir, senior journalist and TV anchor, on April 19 in Karachi, and wished him a speedy recovery and assured him of its sympathy.

In a statement, ministry’s spokesperson called the authorities in Pakistan to bring those responsible for this attack to justice and assure them of complete support in the fight against terrorism and all forms of intolerance. “Attacks against journalists threaten the freedom of expression and the freedom of information – the very foundations of democracy,” the statement said.

France attaches the utmost importance to ensuring that journalists were able to work in safety everywhere, the spokesperson said. “This is the aim of the resolution on the protection of journalists that we supported and which was adopted in November 2013 by the UN General Assembly,” the statement said.

France assures support in fight against intolerance

Aye haye...madan g, i have said already tgat they were not operatives , they were some hired thugs, abd were definately.not experienced....
Why i say that?
Because look at the cases of target killings in Karachi, thise guys are professional, they can taje the shit from the moving vehicle and kill the person, but here the incident and the events that led to it, dont add up....that is why everyone is so confidebt- ke jo marzi karna hai karlo, we will assist in the probe,

Aye hae Sir g tou aisay kehna tha na :P

You are naive to think all journalists are pressurized, only some. Most of them are happy to promote Army. Those who dont have ulterior motives and/or hidden agenda or have an axe to grind.

GEO is a big media house, they have bigger dogs on the leash so does the ISI. Everyone has dirt on them, one doesnt use those cards on issues so small. Poker is what this game is, politics is the name.

The big Media houses have their source of income, especially GEO with it's finances linked to Indian and American ( USAID, other anonymous sources, trust funds in US) sources, one can only doubt their intentions. When their big media men openly accolade world renowned terrorists and homegrown terrorists, nothing is off the table.

They chose their poison, now they have to deal with the venom.
yeah know about that very well!

Kya teeli lagane ajati ho?

Tsk tsk tsk
haha kia mutlub? i agreed to what you posted above on the topic....so there was no need to add anything more...so i thought i shouldnt type anything else....im not that kunjoos like ya in giving appreciation where its needed to be given:tongue:

haha kia mutlub? i agreed to what you posted above on the topic....so there was no need to add anything more...so i thought i shouldnt type anything else....im not that kunjoos like ya in giving appreciation where its needed to be given:tongue:

Pakrdi gayi to start acting dumbfounded. Nice. Your tricks wont work on me. You need stronger potions :p:

I was also giving a compliment, the negative kind.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom