What's new

Hamid Mir Attacked | TTP Claims Responsibility

One more thing - how come Geo News has not come up with the Animated footage of the incident?
I am really interest in knowing how he was shot..... that is where lies the truth....

i have heard driver's statement but, doesn't make sense

I think MQM is behind in this incident.
Hamid mir was traitor and always anti-Pakistan, supported baloch and Taliban militants.
His recovery is threat for Pakistan... First time i should praise MQM, Good job...
Good for our country.

if it was 9mm, then he must have been shot at point blank, shooter must have been standing close to vehicle

whole of your dam, post is just another sick effort to prove that ISI , is a evil organization , uncontrolled, un civilized?
sure im not intersted in replying your taitorious posts creating doubts against pakarmy & ISI inthe mind & hearts of common pakistanis, who are being the victim of the fake damocrazy conspirated , & implemented by the croupt judiciary & prostitute media?

may allaha take him in jahanam!
@F.O.X@Irfan Baloch
commanders needed, at this battle field amo is getting down quickly?

'Our boys don't miss', they could have blown his skull off a from a kilometer away in a moving vehicle with a cartridge that would mingle on impact.

People seriously need to stop creating stupid conspiracy theories.
I would go for Sniper Attack

10154215_549975888453475_617409737406412687_n.jpg

ISPR - condemning the attack, that is the best thing they have done- the more they delay it, the nastier it would have got...

ISPR - condemning the attack, that is the best thing they have done- the more they delay it, the nastier it would have got...

Why don't the officials pass statements about it.? ):sad:

Dear @Chak Bamu your love is being expressed for such traitors by giving negative ranking who talks about this madir pidar azad traitor ................

Clean your language and all shall be well. I have no problem with difference of opinion. But indecent cussing gets me.

KARACHI: Senior journalist Amir Mir, brother of Hamid Mir, has accused Inter-Services Intelligence (ISI) Chief Lt. Gen. Zaheerul Islam of involvement in today’s attack on Geo News anchorperson of international fame.

Talking to Geo News, Amir Mir said his brother Hamid Mir had already disclosed to him as to where to point finger in case of an attack on the latter.

“ISI Chief had worked out my assassination plot,” he quoted Hamid Mir as saying, and added, ‘in case of an attack ISI Chief Zaheerful Islam and some other officials of ISI will be responsible”.

Further quoting the words of his seriously injured brother, who is currently fighting the battle of his life in Agha Khan Hospital, Amir Mir said: “Some elements of ISI harbor extreme hostility against me for my opinion, views and stance on Pervez Musharraf and issues of Balochistan.”

Amir Mir said that Hamid Mir had greater threats from the ISI than from the terrorists.

He said his brother had recorded a video message and dispatched it to the Committee to Protect Journalists. Hamid Mir had also in advance informed Jang Group, government, army as well as his family members (about the threats), he added.

Amir Mir said he had advised Hamid Mir to migrate to Dubai.

A Spokesman of ISPR condemned the incident of firing on senior anchor Hamid Mir, prayed for his well being and quick recovery. The spokesman said that an independent inquiry must immediately be carried out to ascertain facts. However raising allegations against ISI or head of ISI without any basis is highly regrettable and misleading, said spokesman of ISPR @Aeronaut @Oscar @nuclearpak @Chak Bamu @mafiya @Icarus @Xerix @F.O.X

:pop:

Attachments

• 1397924671153.jpg
    1397924671153.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 59
  • 1397924681490.jpg
    1397924681490.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 55
agencies does perfect job not only injure
Exactly what I wanted to say. If agencies want to kill someone they make sure they do that 100% :). Otherwise ordinary people didn't like Hamid mir. You never know some patriot must have done this job.

Back
Top Bottom